Obama Will Be Missed

x-ray peat

@thomas00
Given your extensive cherry picking of my post and ignoring all the many reasons I laid out that prove your assertions wrong, I would have thought you could have put together a much more persuasive and logical argument. It's not surprising then that you label arguments you can’t refute as Red Herrings, don’t understand basic economics and it is obviously you who has "no regard for facts.” The only "serial whiners and victims” I see are Obama and Hillary lovers who can’t accept reality and need to constantly rewrite history.
Some more facts since you asked:
State Department report finds Iran is top state sponsor of terror - CNNPolitics.com
Barack Obama administration admits paying entire Iran bill in CASH from taxpayer money | Daily Mail Online
Obama’s Cash-for-Jihad Program

Last edited:

Ahanu

And it's probably more practical to build a wall of 1,989 miles than it is to build 47,856 miles of controlled access four lane (minimum) divided highway with huge shoulders, except the later has already been built (that's the current milage of the US Interstate system).
I don't get the Wall. How would it stop people crossing the border?

Atman

I don't get the Wall. How would it stop people crossing the border?

genocideandrace.jpg

Most countries have basic human rights like abortion, but America doesn't.

The memes are real :D

1445294190299.jpg

x-ray peat

Racism, sexism, misogyny, LGBTQphobia, xenophobia,and islamophobia are all real and currently present in the US.
Women may now be able to vote now, but they still don't have enough rights.
Gender inequality - Wikipedia
Gender pay gap - Wikipedia
What amazes me is how the SJWs just accept as fact the BS they are told without question.You are being forced into a continual state of victim-hood and dependence. Just what Marxism needs to thrive.

Even your own sources say that the majority of any pay gap is due to factors such as education, types of jobs, hours worked etc. The pay gap is a myth. Guess what, neurosurgeons make more money than nurses. Men and women are different and therefore have different career goals.

"The raw wage gap data shows that a woman would earn roughly 73.7% to 77% of what a man would earn over their lifetime. However, when controllable variables are accounted for, such as job position, total hours worked, number of children, and the frequency at which unpaid leave is taken, in addition to other factors, a United States Department of Labor study, conducted by the CONSAD Research Group, found in 2008 that the gap can be brought down from 23% to between 4.8% and 7.1%.[61]" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_pay_gap#United_States

Other research has shown that there is zero pay gap overall and actually a reverse pay gap for younger generations due to a shift to overt female favoritism throughout school and the corporate world.

As far as Islamophobia in the US, there are other religions that have far more hate crimes perpetrated against them than Islam. Why is it that all we hear about is Islamophobia then? Stop being so easily manipulated by the talking sock-puppets. Question what you hear on the news and why are they lying to you.

Last edited:

x-ray peat

Trump spokesperson: ‘I don’t know’ if LGBT executive order will stay / LGBTQ Nation
I support Obama for what he did for the LGBTQ community. More importantly, I support LGBTQ people themselves.
6 Things You Can Do To Support LGBTQ People Right Now | The Huffington Post
It looks like Trump won't help them and it's even possible he may undo what Obama has done.
So the fact that Trump's Press Secretary doesn't have an answer to every question asked on day two means that Trump is anti-Gay. Nice logic.

x-ray peat

genocideandrace.jpg

Most countries have basic human rights like abortion, but America doesn't.
What world are you living in? Abortion has been a protected right in the US since Roe v Wade in the early 70s.
As far as slavery and genocide, the US is far from alone in this respect. All countries have engaged in this at one point or another in their history. Many much later than the in the US. Furthermore it is still going on in much of the Islamic world, Asia, and India.
"In 2013, the Walk Free Global Index of Slavery estimated that “2.54% or approximately three-quarters of a million people are enslaved in the Middle East and North Africa.” It also indicated that this region has the “highest level of discrimination against women … with forced and child marriages … as well as forced prostitution and domestic workers.” "
Truth in Advertising: Human Trafficking in Southeast Asia - The Islamic Monthly
Human trafficking in the Middle East - Wikipedia

I think all of us were blinded by the left's lies at one point, so don't worry, there is hope.
edit: and maybe at some point you realize the right is lying to you as well

Last edited:

Queequeg

I bet he got to keep his Doctor too.

@x-ray peat

Don't respond to john3333. We've dismantled him in this thread so he doesn't respond to anything we've said, showing that he lost. He has no argument. Someone that far gone down the victim SJW train has no hope.

x-ray peat

@x-ray peat

Don't respond to john3333. We've dismantled him in this thread so he doesn't respond to anything we've said, showing that he lost. He has no argument. Someone that far gone down the victim SJW train has no hope.
That may be true but having been there, I have to believe that there is always the hope that deep inside every SJW automaton is an independent, free thinking, rational mind waiting to be set free.