Obama Will Be Missed

tankasnowgod

You poor dear, here is the simple IT explanation about the web pages: Here’s What Really Happened With The ‘Missing’ LGBT White House Page Eat some ice cream and feel better!

Well, I for one and just shocked, SHOCKED, that People Magazine isn't a paragon of credibility anymore. I totally remember when they did all that hard hitting investigative reporting and junk.

Although I am not shocked by CBS News and Daily Beast's incompetence when it comes to using the internet, seeing as they couldn't type in "Wikileaks.org" and use the search function.

thomas00

1. Lack of solidarity with Israel
Obama has given unprecedented financial and military support to Israel. Your news source is completely incorrect.

In line with his general approach to foreign policy, much of Obama’s support to Israel has been of a low-key, behind the scenes nature. He’s allocated $3.1 billion in military aid to Israel for 2013, a number which has grown every year of his presidency. He’s funded the Iron Dome defense system and David’s Sling interceptor missile, as well as doubled emergency weapons stockpiles in Israel. In 2009, Obama secretly transferred bunker-busting bombs to Israel for the first time.

The Obama administration has demonstrated resounding support for Israel in the United Nations, strongly opposing Palestinian statehood last year. The U.S. was one of only 9 countries to vote nay. Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu personally thanked Obama for his "unwavering support for Israel's right to defend itself" during Operation Pillar of Defense, and Obama received extensive praise for his efforts in protecting the Israeli embassy in Egypt in 2011. The United States has greatly intensified diplomatic and economic pressure on Iran, Israel’s public enemy #1.

In the words of Haaretz correspondent Barak Ravid, "if funding Iron Dome is Obama's way of throwing Israel under the bus, I am praying he will throw us under a train." Even Mitt Romney found it difficult to outflank the president on the topic.

But when you place Obama’s approach towards Israel in context with that of his predecessors, the differences are quite stark. Although Nixon authorized a major airlift to Israel in 1973, then-Secretary of State Henry Kissinger opposedimmediate action and strongly pressured the Israelis not to destroy the entire Egyptian army, calling it "an option that doesn’t exist."

Under Reagan, U.S.-Israeli relations solidified despite actions that would have prompted calls for impeachment today. The Reagan Administration declined to veto a number of resolutions criticizing Israel for killing Palestinian students, condemning the assassination the founder of Fatah, calling out Israel for defying the UN, and deploring the denial of Palestinian human rights.

His administration sold Saudi Arabia cutting edge military technology in spite of Israeli protests, with Reagan himself declaring that "it is not the business of other nations to make American foreign policy." After Israel bombed the Osirak nuclear reactor in 1981, the U.S. not only failed to veto but actively supported a UN resolution condemning Israel and entitling Iraq to reparations. Reagan thensuspended the sale of F-16s, declaring that Israel had "violated its commitment to use the planes only in self-defense."

In 2003, George W. Bush "strong-armed" the Israeli government into accepting the road map for peace, despite staunch opposition by then-prime minister Ariel Sharon. A few years later, the United States pressured both Israel and Fatah into allowing Hamas to compete in Palestinian elections, a decision whose consequences we’ve seen already.

Could you imagine the outrage should Obama approach Israel with "all the subtlety of Tony Soprano holding a sledgehammer in his hand?" Any of these actions, all originally under Republican presidents, would set off a feeding frenzy today, with pundits racing to lambast Obama for his failure to appropriately support our friend and ally and suggest impeachment.

Obama Israel Trip: Is Obama the Most Pro-Israel President Ever?

The United States will provide Israel's military with $38 billion during the next 10 years, officials said on Tuesday, the largest batch of military assistance the US has ever pledged to another country.

US to give record $38 billion in military aid to Israel over 10 years

If that constitutes abandonment, I can't imagine what true solidarity looks like. America on it's knees begging Israel?

x-ray peat

Obama has given unprecedented financial and military support to Israel. Your news source is completely incorrect.
If that constitutes abandonment, I can't imagine what true solidarity looks like. America on it's knees begging Israel?
That list had over 60 line items of failures and scandals and all you can do is cherry pick one of them to defend? What's more funny is that your article's defense of Obama is laughable. Who cares if Obama gave Israel a little more money, when he also gave records amount of money and sold record amounts of weapons to Israel's enemies. His worst betrayal was giving Iran the cover to build a nuclear weapon with the weakest inspection regime ever plus billions of dollars, much of it in untraceable cash, to fund all the Hezbollah/Hamas terrorism it wants. Obama was the least qualified person in history to become President and proved it by becoming one of the worst. Even Bill Clinton recognized this during his first run and said of him “A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.” The world would have been better off had he stayed in Chicago smoking crack with with his two male lovers. obama cocaine homosexual - Google Search

as for being Israel's lap dog
A Complete Timeline of Obama's Anti-Israel Hatred - Breitbart
Obama's Disgraceful and Harmful Legacy on Israel
Obama: Anti-Israel, Anti-West | National Review
Obama's Attack on Israel | RealClearPolitics

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

I'd like to address this story, as I think it is UNACCEPTABLE that you dredge up an ADMITTED LIE to attack Trump-

Donald Trump rape accuser Katie Johnson drops her case | Daily Mail Online

Katie Johnson who claimed that she was assaulted by Donald Trump FABRICATED story | Daily Mail Online

You know why even the Mainstream Presstitutes who hate Trump and would attack him with anything didn't talk about this story? Because it lacked credibility from the beginning, being that the suit was filed under a pseudonym and an abandoned address. And considering the event was over 20 years old when it was first mentioned, it would have been incredibly hard to verify any claim (especially without an actual name). I'll remind you, you're the exact same person who didn't believe Juanita Broaddrick's claim of being raped by Bill Clinton, and Broaddrick had a lot more credibility and corroborating evidence and testimony.

Last edited:

Rtm320

Attachments

• IMG_1235.JPG
    IMG_1235.JPG
    387.4 KB · Views: 16

sladerunner69

I voted for Obama twice, but I consider him mostly a failure. He got a Nobel Peace Prize but the theatre of war in the Middle East is larger than when he took office. His use of drones to murder people without oversight is unprecedented.

With the exception of allowing people with pre-existing conditions to get health insurance, Obamacare is awful and already falling apart in some counties where no insurer wants to offer insurance. It assures a controlled market for insurance companies - limiting competition and raising profits - and the telling thing was that their stock went up when the bill passed. No surprise that healthcare costs are skyrocketing. I had to buy healthcare on the exchanges when they first debuted and the price was ridiculous for shitty coverage. His campaign promises had led met to believe we would get something similar to single-payer. Guess I was a sucker hoping he was a true progressive.

The national debt basically doubled under him (8 years to double the amount that accrued in the entire history of our nation including both world wars, Korea, Vietnam, a civil war, and various other military adventurism). He presided over a huge asset inflation bubble that benefited those with assets, but left those without assets out in the cold: the poor, the young, and the lower half of the middle class. This is what helped insure the massive wealth inequality that now exists.

He never closed Guantanamo like he promised.

He did nothing about the absurd cost of college and the use of college debt to debt-enslave the young in order to fund a product that can largely be provided on inexpensive chalkboards, cheap books, and a teacher's salary. He did nothing to reign in Wall Street or stop the revolving door between regulators and the financial system - again something I thought were progressive values. Maybe he gave some tough-sounding speeches, but no action.

I'm sure people will correct me, but it's hard to recall a major positive thing that he's done besides give fancy speeches and funny correspondents dinners. I know for certain that my standard of living and that of my wider family has gone down under his reign, despite some nominal increase in our salaries because the cost of living has risen so quickly (asset bubble), and because of student debt among my siblings and cousins.

Which reminds me of another one of his bull**** achievements: employment. Supposedly less people are unemployed because they keep changing the definition of employment, but the jobs created are part time and low paying, and the labor participation rate -which is what truly matters - is at historic lows. Oh right, he did nothing to reign in the military-industrial complex which I had thought was a liberal value. He did nothing to fix the corrupt pay-for-play political system. Fricking McCain looks more progressive than him in that respect.

The more I think about it, the more I realize he sucked (empirically). Faux-progressive. Bullshitter. Good riddance.
The guy got a nobel peace price the same year he took office! How ridiculous is that! Terrible emoti9nal policies on every level, complete communist imbecile. People just lives him because hes african american, its reverse racism in action. Racists hate people for their skin colour, now we have a problem were people love someone just for their skin colour. Politics should be a meritocracy not a cool contest.

Do all of you think this is acceptable?

Do you not know what the word "accused" means? Anyone can accuse anyone of anything. You need something called proof. He grew up in Queens. That's where he gets his attitude from. I can relate because I grew up in a similar area. You just don't understand a New Yorker like him. You must have grown up in a sheltered area. What he said in the Billy Bush tape is not "offensive," well, maybe to morons it is, people who take things too seriously and make sex such a taboo subject when it's not a taboo subject at all in other countries, and there are far more important issues to be focusing on than play talk. It was play talk. What two consenting adults do in private is between them, both sexually and conversationally. I would say thats how men talk around other men but the truth is thats how women talk around each other too. But of course, the obligatory "not me" or "not all" is then blurted out. Anybody can talk like that, both male and female. He didn't say he raped the woman. He said "when you're a star, they let you do anything you want." Do you know what the word "let" means? Let means consent, not force. Go ask Justin Bieber what his female fans "let" him do. They would gladly on their own volition let Justin do whatever he wants. Similarly, most guys would "let" Taylor Swift do whatever she wanted the guy to do to her as well. It's not a male vs. female thing. It's individual. I would also tell people the same things he said to people if they tried to slander me and just said really stupid things about me too like stupid attention seeking actors/TV people. He's not perfect. He's human. No one is perfect. But to see people like Ashley Judd do this in this video shows you how crazy this whole far left thing has become. You're just a sensitive person but maybe you can't help it. Maybe it's genetic. Some research shows that there are genes for having a far left brain vs. a common sense brain. But maybe not because I used to be a libtard myself, even just one year ago. But once I saw how crazy the left became, I woke up.

And the far more important issues to be focusing on are the economy, terrorism, antibiotic resistance, food quality, water quality, infrastructure and others. The fact that Ashley Judd is up there foaming at the mouth like that and the fact that all of those people marched over nothing when they really should be marching in Yemen, Pakistan, Chad, Syria, Mauritania, Ivory Coast, Iran, Morocco, Mali, and Saudi Arabia shows you how hateful they are and how they have low IQs.

Here's a list of 10 majorly successful American women:

Top 10 Female CEOs & Influential Business Women of American Companies

There's nothing else to say.

Last edited:
Billy Joel grew up in a similar area as the president, and this is what he says at the end of every show:

Last edited:

thomas00

That list had over 60 line items of failures and scandals and all you can do is cherry pick one of them to defend?

That list is little more than a bunch of hysterical quotes from rabid Israel first-ers and ultra zionists who claim Obama hates Israel, well, just because, mixed in with other quotes from anonymous sources. There's no meat to it. It's partisan political point scoring.

The factual record is the only thing that matters- Obama sent weapons to Israel that no other president was prepared to send. He sent record amounts of money to Israel. He blocked more resolutions against Israel at the UN than any other president did. Yet because he said a few tepid things about how the Israelis should stop stealing other people's land (every US President since the 50's has said the same) right at the end of his second term, it means he's thrown the Israelis under the bus and all of the record breaking diplomatic cover, financial aid and military hardware he's provided apparently counts for nothing and he's worthy of the tags 'anti-semitic' and 'jew-hater'. Talk about gratitude....

"I Can Hardly Remember A Better Period Of ... American Support" Than "Right Now- Israeli Defence Minister Ehud Barak.

Too bad Trump has turned out to be another cowardly brown-noser when it comes to Israel. Why aren't Americans getting those billions in aid from their government rather than some theocratic sandpit in the middle east run by messianic maniacs that most Americans will never visit and do not share the values of?

yerrag

Disconnect. Reconnect neurons. That's what half the country needs.

x-ray peat

That list is little more than a bunch of hysterical quotes from rabid Israel first-ers and ultra zionists who claim Obama hates Israel, well, just because, mixed in with other quotes from anonymous sources. There's no meat to it. It's partisan political point scoring.

The factual record is the only thing that matters- Obama sent weapons to Israel that no other president was prepared to send. He sent record amounts of money to Israel. He blocked more resolutions against Israel at the UN than any other president did. Yet because he said a few tepid things about how the Israelis should stop stealing other people's land (every US President since the 50's has said the same) right at the end of his second term, it means he's thrown the Israelis under the bus and all of the record breaking diplomatic cover, financial aid and military hardware he's provided apparently counts for nothing and he's worthy of the tags 'anti-semitic' and 'jew-hater'. Talk about gratitude....

"I Can Hardly Remember A Better Period Of ... American Support" Than "Right Now- Israeli Defence Minister Ehud Barak.

Too bad Trump has turned out to be another cowardly brown-noser when it comes to Israel. Why aren't Americans getting those billions in aid from their government rather than some theocratic sandpit in the middle east run by messianic maniacs that most Americans will never visit and do not share the values of?
I love how you are trying to change this into a debate about Israel. Reread that list. Of the over 60 failures, precisely one has to do with Israel. If you love Obama so much why don't you stop deflecting and do some research on the failings on that list. I bet you never heard of many of them. And once again your arguments that Obama was supportive of Israel are also equally informed. That quote from Ehud Barak is over 6 years old when some people still believed Obama's BS. Obviously you didn't read all of the articles I linked to and haven't read the news lately as Obama just recently betrayed Israel again at the UN with their latest anti-Israel resolution.

thomas00

And once again your arguments that Obama was supportive of Israel are also equally informed.

So, did Obama send the largest amount of financial aid in American history or didn't he?

Did he send weapons that other presidents before him had refused to send, or didn't he?

Did he block more resolutions at the UN than any other president, or didn't he?

x-ray peat

So, did Obama send the largest amount of financial aid in American history or didn't he?

Did he send weapons that other presidents before him had refused to send, or didn't he?

Did he block more resolutions at the UN than any other president, or didn't he?

So since you only want to focus on Israel, I take you agree with the other 59 failures of the Obama presidency. That is some progress.

But even here, Obama is still not what you think he is. The list you gave is what in politics is called a fig leaf and is meant to deceive. Here is the full story on the nice little sound bites you take as your conclusive proof.

Foreign Aid
In economics everything has to be adjusted for inflation otherwise comparisons with previous years are meaningless. The increase aid to Israel when adjusted for inflation is smaller than previous plans. So no Obama didn’t give more money to Israel than previous administrations. The money he did give comes with many more strings attached as well. Tel Aviv Diary: Obama exacts cold revenge on Netanyahu

Also the US gives twice as much money to Israel’s enemies in the Middle East and 7 times the amount of money to all Muslim countries combined. U.S. Rep. Ron Paul says

Weapons

Obama has sold more advanced weapons to Israels enemies than any president before. Take Saudi Arabia as just one example. Obama administration offered $115bn in weapons to Saudi Arabia: report. Moreover giving billions of dollars to Iran plus a ridiculously naive nuclear inspection regime will guarantee more anti-Israel terrorism, a nuclear arms race in the middle east and an existential threat to Israel. If Obama is so pro-Israel why would he send 400 million in untraceable Euros to the worlds greatest state sponsor of terrorism and Israel's worst enemy?

UN Resolutions
The UN is notoriously anti Israel. There are far more resolutions against Israel than any against any other country. Who cares how many resolutions Obama blocked when 20 anti-Israel resolutions where let through last year. The number of non Israel related UN resolutions was 3. UN adopts 20 resolutions against Israel, 3 on rest of the world - UN Watch “Not a single UNGA resolution this year (70th session) is expected to be adopted on gross and systematic abuses committed by China, Cuba, Egypt, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Yemen, Zimbabwe, or on dozens of other perpetrators of gross and systematic human rights violations.”

Last edited:

mujuro

Tolerable, more like it.

Do you not know what the word "accused" means? Anyone can accuse anyone of anything. You need something called proof. He grew up in Queens. That's where he gets his attitude from. I can relate because I grew up in a similar area. You just don't understand a New Yorker like him. You must have grown up in a sheltered area. What he said in the Billy Bush tape is not "offensive," well, maybe to morons it is, people who take things too seriously and make sex such a taboo subject when it's not a taboo subject at all in other countries, and there are far more important issues to be focusing on than play talk. It was play talk. What two consenting adults do in private is between them, both sexually and conversationally. I would say thats how men talk around other men but the truth is thats how women talk around each other too. But of course, the obligatory "not me" or "not all" is then blurted out. Anybody can talk like that, both male and female. He didn't say he raped the woman. He said "when you're a star, they let you do anything you want." Do you know what the word "let" means? Let means consent, not force. Go ask Justin Bieber what his female fans "let" him do. They would gladly on their own volition let Justin do whatever he wants. Similarly, most guys would "let" Taylor Swift do whatever she wanted the guy to do to her as well. It's not a male vs. female thing. It's individual. I would also tell people the same things he said to people if they tried to slander me and just said really stupid things about me too like stupid attention seeking actors/TV people. He's not perfect. He's human. No one is perfect. But to see people like Ashley Judd do this in this video shows you how crazy this whole far left thing has become. You're just a sensitive person but maybe you can't help it. Maybe it's genetic. Some research shows that there are genes for having a far left brain vs. a common sense brain. But maybe not because I used to be a libtard myself, even just one year ago. But once I saw how crazy the left became, I woke up.

And the far more important issues to be focusing on are the economy, terrorism, antibiotic resistance, food quality, water quality, infrastructure and others. The fact that Ashley Judd is up there foaming at the mouth like that and the fact that all of those people marched over nothing when they really should be marching in Yemen, Pakistan, Chad, Syria, Mauritania, Ivory Coast, Iran, Morocco, Mali, and Saudi Arabia shows you how hateful they are and how they have low IQs.

Here's a list of 10 majorly successful American women:

Top 10 Female CEOs & Influential Business Women of American Companies

There's nothing else to say.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals