Nystatin Source?

InChristAlone

Does anyone know of a good place to buy Nystatin? I have been searching and can't find literally anything that would ship reasonably under 100 dollars. I ended up buying one that is 86% assay and am concerned about using too much of it. What are the good Mexican pharmacies?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Inhousechemist has been a source of quality products and great customer service for me for years. I don't think they are the cheapest but shipping is free and I usually get my order within 10 days. Most of the products are from Australia.

https://www.inhousechemist.vu/p-796-nilstat-capsules-nystatin-500000-iu.aspx

I ordered from farmaciasdelnino.mx recently after not using them for years and the experience has been good so far. It wasn't their fault that I stopped ordering from them -I just got fed up with the Mexican Postal service holding orders for so long. It looks like they carry nystatin too.
Results for: "Nystatin" - Farmacia Del Niño - PHARMACY ONLINE IN MEXICO OF BRAND NAME & GENERIC MEDICATIONS, DRUG STORE IN MEXICO, MEDICINES ONLINE, PHARMACY IN MEXICO / Anointed By God

I hope that helps.

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

Inhousechemist has been a source of quality products and great customer service for me for years. I don't think they are the cheapest but shipping is free and I usually get my order within 10 days. Most of the products are from Australia.

https://www.inhousechemist.vu/p-796-nilstat-capsules-nystatin-500000-iu.aspx

I ordered from farmaciasdelnino.mx recently after not using them for years and the experience has been good so far. It wasn't their fault that I stopped ordering from them -I just got fed up with the Mexican Postal service holding orders for so long. It looks like they carry nystatin too.
Results for: "Nystatin" - Farmacia Del Niño - PHARMACY ONLINE IN MEXICO OF BRAND NAME & GENERIC MEDICATIONS, DRUG STORE IN MEXICO, MEDICINES ONLINE, PHARMACY IN MEXICO / Anointed By God

I hope that helps.
Thanks Blossom!! That really helps my search!

DDK

Why not just get a prescription? Probably something your PCP or a general doc wouldn't object to writing for you.

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

Why not just get a prescription? Probably something your PCP or a general doc wouldn't object to writing for you.
They certainly would try to help me for my itchy skin problems, but I have no insurance and just a general visit would probably cost about 150 or more. Nystatin should be over the counter.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
They certainly would try to help me for my itchy skin problems, but I have no insurance and just a general visit would probably cost about 150 or more. Nystatin should be over the counter.
I've been in a similar situation since about 2010 -2012 when the so called healthcare reform started. My family doctor now sometimes helps people find their medicine at offshore/online pharmacies when they can't afford to get it here in the US. I'm lucky I found a doctor that only charges $100 dollars a visit and I don't need to go very often.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals