NYC Suffering, Let’s Help Each Other?

CoconutEffect

@New Yorkers

How many are suffering too much from lockdown.

People need routine, who’s in NYC, it’s possible that we can care for each other.

Lockdown = learned helplessness for many, let’s oppose it is some manner?

Walks, to start?

JamesGatz

It will suffer more

A GIANT NYPD police trove of evidence burns down this week - I suppose this means all that evidence can no longer be used to prove criminals guilty and they should be let free?

2A94438C-59FA-482A-B8AC-FCCC1866953A.jpeg

They tell you what they're doing - flood the streets with criminals and punish police officers for doing their job until the entirety of society collapses and people get on their knees BEGGING National Guard to flood the streets with their "Emergency Powers"

Another 2000 5G towers set to be built in NYC - what a Nightmare

17D318B0-F656-45D0-ACD2-6C2D96528D26.jpeg

Very glad to be leaving this city - When this country collapses, this city will be the first to GO

OliviaD

@New Yorkers

How many are suffering too much from lockdown.

People need routine, who’s in NYC, it’s possible that we can care for each other.

Lockdown = learned helplessness for many, let’s oppose it is some manner?

Walks, to start?
Not nearby but a great idea....wish you well!

JamesGatz

So yesterday I'm walking around my neighborhood at 11pm and I see some TURBO MIDGET (dude was like 5'5 max), staring at me, so I stare back because I don't like people staring at me.

So anyway, this TURBO MIDGET lost the staredown with me and so he walks up to me and pulls a gun on me and threatens to shoot me for "messing with him", dudes voice was TREMBLING and looks like hes about to cry,

This is why I hate midgets so much... its always a midget behaving like this

Of course, I'm talking to the Police and they're telling me they can't do anything because I don't know the guys name or how to find him, even though the cameras definitely got him but I'm pretty sure I've seen this dude in my neighborhood before on drugs (fentanyl), I'm pretty sure he asked me to borrow my phone once and I said No

OH MY GOSH MAN I HATE THIS CITY SO MUCH YOU PEOPLE DONT BELIEVE THE HATRED I HAVE FOR THIS CITY

Some week I've been having bro, the crazy thing is, right after that happened, I had 2 synchronicities happen to me that night

Crazy world, I hate NYC, this city deserves the future its going to get

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals