NW-1 eats pufa and keto diet

OP
J

Jack Earth

Rob from phh >> roddy in hair and masculinity says diet has very litte to do with hairloss.
I have a thread about anti dht diet here. Many posters here said my diet was irrelevant it was my low stress and having fun.

Last edited:

rebuke

Hes been in ufc alone for 10 years. High level mama even longer. Quick search will show you.
How long has he been under the guidance of nutritionists and are they the same ones? Just because his then nutritionist gave his diet plan during a specific fight camp doesn't mean anything. You mean to tell me Khabib has been eating beans and tuna for the past 10 years? Has he had the same had the same nutritionist for the past 10 years? Or do all sports nutritionists recommend beans and tuna? And why are you discounting his diet during his formative years? Does he have or need a nutritionist now that hes retired? Do "high level mma" fighters automatically get put on a beans and tuna diet? Did Khabib eat his first tuna and bean salad after his first professional fight?

OP
J

Jack Earth

How long has he been under the guidance of nutritionists and are they the same ones? Just because his then nutritionist gave his diet plan during a specific fight camp doesn't mean anything. You mean to tell me Khabib has been eating beans and tuna for the past 10 years? Has he had the same had the same nutritionist for the past 10 years? Or do all sports nutritionists recommend beans and tuna? And why are you discounting his diet during his formative years? Does he have or need a nutritionist now that hes retired? Do "high level mma" fighters automatically get put on a beans and tuna diet? Did Khabib eat his first tuna and bean salad after his first professional fight?
Idk but he is against sugar and salt intake and follows keto like many athletes. I know athlete's on keto as well there are several in our training company one is in his late 50s with no hair loss. His favorite food has been salmon as long as I've known him.

I think rob is right diet has very little to do with it
By now his hair should be gone
Does Roddy have any impressive before and after from his clients?
Rob does from his scalp tightness dht protocols
Derek does on his dht androgen protocols.
I've seen posters here criticize Derek for having estrogenic face.. but roddy doesnt?
Roddy looks much more feminie than derek.
Their hair is about the same.
Robs hair is better than both of them

Last edited:
OP
J

Jack Earth

Roddy created this mess here, its not Ray's fault ray doesn't focus on hair loss.
My own posts here I've written about my hairloss since finding rp(via DR) and how my hair was thriving on fish and soy.
Posters here said my diet had nothing to do with it. I was probably lower stress those days
I wont go back to soy since reading about it here. But ive started eating fish again.

Last edited:

rebuke

My point is you cannot infer on Khabibs diet across his lifetime and how it may or may not have impacted his hairline.

Whats the point of this thread? Are you asking a question, making random statements or trying to open discussion? Antagonizing "this forum," is not the way to go about it.

As long as diet has metabolical implications and as long as hair and scalp health are mediated by your metabolism (growth, quality, repair) then diet should not be discounted.

When you consider that diet and environment are the main influencers on ones metabolic health, it make sense to approach hair loss or any other metabolic issue by examining the whole organism.

And not by trying to manipulate obscure genetic codes or by bypassing fudamental biological systems.

OP
J

Jack Earth

My point is you cannot infer on Khabibs diet across his lifetime and how it may or may not have impacted his hairline.

Whats the point of this thread? Are you asking a question, making random statements or trying to open discussion? Antagonizing "this forum," is not the way to go about it.

As long as diet has metabolical implicationans and as long as hair and scalp health are mediated by your metabolism (growth, quality, repair) then diet should not be discounted.

When you consider that diet and environment are the main influences on ones metabolic health, it make sense to approach hair loss or any other metabolic issue by examining the whole organism.

And not by trying to manipulate obscure genetic codes or by bypassing fudamental biological systems.
Genetics are always disregarded here. Also i think scalp tightness and dht have more to do with it than thyroid.
Even posters here have said it's not the pufa I was eating that mattered but my stress levels.
Does roddy have any impressive before and after from his cliets?
There are plenty from phh scalp tightness protocols.
Khabib is just another example of following a diet that should ruin his hair but it does nothing to his hair.
I've seen nobody so far with any impressive regrowth here. Many have been trying for years.
(Except for the poster who took fin plus minox).
I agree with not nuking systemic dht. But I think lowering it in scalp plus loosening the scalp and fascia are much more important.
In about a year of pro thyroid RP/roddy eating I've lost some hair.
But in only 4 months of daily scalp massage, saw palmetto and random diet including pufa, I regrew hair.
This place is very theoretical people get very defensive of anyone that diagress with Roddys theories.
Rp has nothing to do with this, this is DRs fault that we have people here looking to fix their hair.

Hugh Johnson

What he eats now as prescribed by his nutritionist doesn't say much. What he grew up on before hiring these guys and doing their program for fight camp is much more important. Quick search will show you Dagestanis eat dairy, honey, fruit and meat. Now that hes retired I doubt hes eating beans and tuna regularly so he'll probably keep his hairline.
This. A diet takes generations to take full effect.

Dr. B

Epigenetics. Look at Sean Hannity. He’s NW0 and very likely not on a PUFA-free diet either. Some people are more prone to losing their hair than others but that doesn’t mean they are going to lose their hair. They just have to work harder to keep it.
that guys got a good hairline... it almost seems like it's a wig of some kind! do we even know if hannity is legit? i imagine he might have a healthy diet, who knows?
hairline is associated with overall health, in natural non steroid using guys right? like hannity is proabbyl good health overall if its a natural hairline?

now theres also a couple nba players...
jokic or yokic has a decent natural looking one.

there was one nba player, i cant remember the name, but his hairline was crazy, like it looked like it was fake or a wig, cuz the hairline was just so low on his forehead, so close to his eyebrows.
lebron obviously did bald and has a worse hairline... but im curious about this other dude. it was a black nba player, i saw a pic like last year sometime, maybe it was posted here or some other forum. the hairline was extremely low on the forehead. like he colored some of his forehead black or something.

OP
J

Jack Earth

that guys got a good hairline... it almost seems like it's a wig of some kind! do we even know if hannity is legit? i imagine he might have a healthy diet, who knows?
hairline is associated with overall health, in natural non steroid using guys right? like hannity is proabbyl good health overall if its a natural hairline?

now theres also a couple nba players...
jokic or yokic has a decent natural looking one.

there was one nba player, i cant remember the name, but his hairline was crazy, like it looked like it was fake or a wig, cuz the hairline was just so low on his forehead, so close to his eyebrows.
lebron obviously did bald and has a worse hairline... but im curious about this other dude. it was a black nba player, i saw a pic like last year sometime, maybe it was posted here or some other forum. the hairline was extremely low on the forehead. like he colored some of his forehead black or something.
Remember this guy? Looks like his hairline hasnt moved in 40 years Ernie Hudson Confirms He's Bustin in 'Ghostbusters' 2020

FredSonoma

Hes been in ufc alone since he was 22. That's the highest level of mma meaning nitrionists fight camps etc. Point is irrelevant
How do you know he really eats that diet? I also doubt that Tom Brady is a vegan. These guys are extremely influential, people revere them as physical perfection, so there's a lot of incentive to lie

Nomane Euger

Nobody is going to look like khabib or Hannity with DRs advice. Genetics is what mainstream has been saying all along. Just compare them to khabib, Roddy is nowhere near him. Roddy if anything looks low androgen. Does anyone here think Roddy looks high T high androgen?
Or does he look high E and more feminine?
Danny roddy,with respect,looks sounds high progesterone not high E

pauljacob

Neither Peat or Danny says diet will prevent or fix hair loss. They both mention it’s a metabolic stress combined with your environment and the imprinting you’ve gotten from your ancestors.

They focus on improving the general health of the individual.

Pointing to an athlete is probably the dumbest thing you can do. A ton of these guys workout too much and eat like crap but get away with it in their 20s and early 30s, but it always catches up with them and they usually don’t age well and have health issues later in life. Most also have very serious mental/emotional issues
Well said and very true.

jomamma007

That's quite different than the way you phrase things. I have no issues with RP
Everybody knows Khabibs on the Tiramisu diet anyways.
No problem with that opinion. People constantly discount genetics on here
I think that anyone who actually follows Ray or Danny will not say that genetics are not a thing or relevant to hair loss. It’s a major contributor. The focus is merely on optimizing metabolism in hopes to prevent mpb if you are pre dispositioned due to genetic imprinting, and keeping what you can.
Remember this guy? Looks like his hairline hasnt moved in 40 years Ernie Hudson Confirms He's Bustin in 'Ghostbusters' 2020
Khabib does not follow a keto diet other than during his weight cut. Look at him in between fights. He blows up 30 lbs. You don’t blow up that much with keto.
Danny roddy,with respect,looks sounds high progesterone not high E
I don't understand this discussion. We are not talking about gene therapy over here. Some guy can look extremely masculine with wide face, a beard and tons of body hair but can have low androgens due to improper lifestyle, diet, environment etc. Take Georgi. He looks masculine to me. Wide face, thick frame, hairy, receded hairline etc, but he had sky high cortisol and prolactin when on a keto diet. He looks healthier than ever nowadays by changing his diet, supplement and lifestyle in general. This whole forum is about optimizing your health. We can't do much to change how we look at our foundation. Some guys look more feminine, some masculine. Who cares. It's not the salmon and nuts making Khabib a super athlete.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals