Nutritonal Optimization @ Higher Altitude

Waynish

For example, based on the decrease in oxygen, what nutritonal modifications are especially effective or important when living at high altitude? Also, is PUFA more or less dangerous to consume at high altitude?
Curious on your thoughts, @Travis.

marcar72

based on the decrease in oxygen

From what I understand, that in and of itself is the health benefit of living at high altitude. The increased CO2/O ratio is the metabolic factor responsible for the increased health benefits.

OP
W

Waynish

From what I understand, that in and of itself is the health benefit of living at high altitude. The increased CO2/O ratio is the metabolic factor responsible for the increased health benefits.

There's less pressure too... And it hasn't been easy to figure out how Ray or anyone else believes HOT (hyperbaric oxygen therapy) works. It isn't just the oxygen; people have done high pressure with regular oxygen too.

akgrrrl

There's less pressure too... And it hasn't been easy to figure out how Ray or anyone else believes HOT (hyperbaric oxygen therapy) works. It isn't just the oxygen; people have done high pressure with regular oxygen too.

I sure wish some member could expound on your question. Oh, Travis, please come back...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals