Nutrition Researchers Have Once Again Linked Saturated Fats To Increased Coronary Heart Disease

Now this is a STRONG study = ]

Meta-analysis of prospective cohort studies evaluating the association of saturated fat with cardiovascular disease | The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition | Oxford Academic

"" A meta-analysis of prospective epidemiologic studies showed that there is no significant evidence for concluding that dietary saturated fat is associated with an increased risk of CHD or CVD. More data are needed to elucidate whether CVD risks are likely to be influenced by the specific nutrients used to replace saturated fat."

I believe THOSE studies / RCTs are absolutely worthless because they study the average “healthy” western person chock full of visceral fat, and they go from x% (100g+ a day average) of saturated/all fats to (x+y)% over a short period and nothing happens. Ergo, not a predictor. Well, those people were already high in inflammatory markers to begin with!

Kinda like how the “low fat” studies all go from 40% to 30% -ish. Absolutely worthless piles of wasted money. Same thing with those egg studies. Plus, again, the short period. CVD and inflammation takes decades to strike.

Scientists all over the western world love to talk about the “Healthy user bias” when low fat populations show little disease, how observational studies don’t matter, but why don’t we talk about the unhealthy user bias? Plus, all studies have their interest.

I have zero interest in whatever cohort of fatty sedentaries they analyze. Do your bloodwork, see how you feel, scrutinize your own self, try another diet... I don’t see the need for more than a few % of saturated fats in the diet, even less PUFAs, maybe a bit more MUFA as per the Mediterranean diet. If you’re super worried about your heart health get a script for a CAT scan

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals