Nutrition For Women - Selected Parts

Koveras

I remember using that a few years ago, and you're right, it was awesome. It was just expensive (to me) and got used up fast no matter how I tried to use it sparingly. I've also tried cocoa butter, and it was hard as a rock and difficult to work with (I melted it down, ruined some containers, etc). I thought about trying actual butter, but it has the dairy component that could spoil on your skin, I guess.

Ghee?

OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

Vit b5 is for a nutritionist what a first girlfriend/boyfriend is to someone (unless that boyfriend is pboy). Regardless of that, it's safe to try; you can find something about it on the email depository thread.
Vitamin D Hormone | Sleep, Chronic Pain, and Headaches (I already posted this link on a thread about gallbladder issues, but she constantly updates that page)

Ray's views on many aspects seemed to mature since this book.

Last edited:
"A high fiber diet also lowers the risk of bowel cancer" - Peat in NFW page 85.

Peat also endorses bran cereal, toast, tuna, salad, chicken breast, spinach, and broccoli in NFW page 90:

p.jpg

OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

Peat also endorses bran cereal, toast, tuna, salad, chicken breast, spinach, and broccoli in NFW page 90:

View attachment 3954
Exactly. His views have evolved since then.
It's the reason why those parts were not included here. :ss

Makrosky

View attachment 3954
The tyical diet for a woman example you quoted.... Looks very calroie and protein restricted to me. Don't you think ? Although it looks way more healthy than the stereotyped Peat diet of OJ, milk, liver, sugar, coconut oil, oysters and pepsi cola.

amethyst

"Women, like cows [beef industry profit], will puff up with water and fat under the influence of estrogen"

Hehe, I dunno I find this such a funny comment.:p

Kray

This is absolutely brilliant
I'm also thinking of what to use for my dry skin. I was using Vaseline but stopped as it wasn't helping get rid of it?

@lisaferraro- this can help. Some in our family have used beef tallow as their everyday moisturizer for several years and love it. Scented is an option if the smell bothers you. It's not super expensive-- worth a try!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals