Nutrition For Women Book

livesimply

I was wondering if I can still order Ray's book Nutrition for Women from his website? I have many newsletters, From PMS to Menopause, and Progesterone in Orthomolecular Medicine but would love to buy a copy of the nutrition book. Many thanks!

MaxVerstappen

If not, It's available on pdf somewhere on the internet.

I usually always recommend pirating books, as they are overpriced, and the wrong people get the most cash, undeservedly. But in the case of Ray Peats work, I'd say the opposite.

I've seen E-books books from Hans Selye be priced at 70$. Hans Selye is dead, those who get paid 70$ for his work are thieves.

Mito

I was wondering if I can still order Ray's book Nutrition for Women from his website? I have many newsletters, From PMS to Menopause, and Progesterone in Orthomolecular Medicine but would love to buy a copy of the nutrition book. Many thanks!
You can send an email to [email protected] and ask if its available.

mrchibbs

I usually always recommend pirating books, as they are overpriced, and the wrong people get the most cash, undeservedly. But in the case of Ray Peats work, I'd say the opposite.

I've seen E-books books from Hans Selye be priced at 70$. Hans Selye is dead, those who get paid 70$ for his work are thieves.

My thoughts exactly. If the author is dead or mainstream, it's fair game to pirate the books. Much like using sci-hub is absolutely ethical, because I can't think of something less ethical than academic publishers.

OP
livesimply

livesimply

And Amazon sellers are asking RIDICULOUS prices for Peat's book. I would only want to send the money to RP for sure--he has earned it. If I don't hear back or he doesn't have one to sell me I guess I'll start look for an online PDF. Unless anyone here is willing to sell me one or trade me for his Progesterone in Orthomolecular Medicine book which is a little above me. :):

Last edited:

mrchibbs

And Amazon sellers are asking RIDICULOUS prices for Peat's book. I would only want to send the money to RP for sure--he has earned it. If I don't hear back or he doesn't have one to sell me I guess I'll start look for an online PDF. Unless anyone here is willing to sell me one or trade me for his Progesterone in Orthomolecular Medicine book which is a little above me. :):

You can buy the PDF versions from the email address.

cjm

I wish I hadn't given my copy away. It's a fantastic book, as is Mind and Tissue, which I still have.

Good news, you can access the book through Archive.org.

Nutrition for women : 92 short articles

Maybe send him a couple bucks if you're feeling ethical and gracious?

OP
livesimply

livesimply

I wish I hadn't given my copy away. It's a fantastic book, as is Mind and Tissue, which I still have.

Good news, you can access the book through Archive.org.

Nutrition for women : 92 short articles

Maybe send him a couple bucks if you're feeling ethical and gracious?
Thanks, yes, I did download it. Think I'll renew my subscription to Ray's newsletter as a means of support.

Tansia

Have you seen anywhere Hans Selye e-books at reasonable price? I would like to get one but I only saw pretty expensive deals.

Barry

do you want to sell "Progesterone in Orthomolecular Medicine"?

OP
livesimply

livesimply

do you want to sell "Progesterone in Orthomolecular Medicine"?
Hmmm.....let me look thru the book again and I will let you know either way--OK?