Nutrisorb Vitamin A /Interplexus

Raypmom

I found a small company that has Nutrisorb Vitamin A /Interplexus in stock, is this brand worth the price tag based on your experience ?

All other brands don't seem ideal.

OP
R

Raypmom

Come on it's my birthday at the struck of midnight, I'm gifting myself with high quality suppliments :ugeek: .

A little help here, preferably personal accounts rather than facts or research.

johns74

don't. use milk, liver, eggs, and maybe red palm oil if the rest isn't enough.

Supplementing vitamin E is a bit like supplementing vitamin A because vitamin E allows the body to store more vitamin A and use it more efficiently.

juanitacarlos

I've used it and would use it again. If I started getting some acne, I would take the Nutrisorb and it would help. The only reason I've stopped taking it is that I'm starting on Haidut's products. I've used it successfully both topically and orally. I bought it from iherb for around $20 and it lasted for ages.

OP
R

Raypmom

johns74 said:

Supplementing vitamin E is a bit like supplementing vitamin A because vitamin E allows the body to store more vitamin A and use it more efficiently.

Thanks for the idea Johns74.

OP
R

Raypmom

johns74 said:

Which brand do you use? They seem pricy. I will only be using a little and see how it goes, probably orally just to experiment.

johns74

Vitamin E? Carlson E-Gems Plus or 4spectrum. Yes, they're expensive. Red Palm Oil, nutiva, the only one I tested. Red Palm oil only when good nutrition and liver aren't enough to eliminate acne and such.

lindsay

I've used Nutrisorb A and I think it worked well. I have to supplement - I don't have a gallbladder and can't readily absorb the fat solubles. Supplementing them has really helped, although I used Nutrisorb A topically most of the time. However, if you can stomach liver, it's much cheaper. But then there is the Iron to worry about.

Sheila

In trialling quite a few, where it is useful to do so, I find Nutrisorb the best.
Even with milk and egg yolks for some it seems more is helpful. Guidance by feel, temps, pulses etc.
I am currently using Haiduts because the combination is excellent, but if I needed Vit A alone, nutrisorb has helped people (particularly with eye issues) that non of the others I have tried at similar doses have.
Sheila

Poppyseed13

Hello. I've used Nutrisorb Vitamin A/Interplexus for several years. I simply don't get enough vitamin A through diet. While I am trying to regain optimal health it seemed best to me to keep a steady level of Vitamin A in my body (among many other nutrients).... I really like the ability to titrate Vitamin A with the Nutrisorb formulation.

Cheers,
Poppyseed13

A

Adnada

Raypmom said:
I found a small company that has Nutrisorb Vitamin A /Interplexus in stock, is this brand worth the price tag based on your experience ?

I have used Nutrisorb for the past year, but have been unable to find any for several months. Where did you find some available?

koganmj

Adnada said:
Raypmom said:

I have used Nutrisorb for the past year, but have been unable to find any for several months. Where did you find some available?

Second this. Does anyone know what's going on with Interplexus atm? I've been keeping an eye out for probably 6 months now and can't find Nutrisorb-A anywhere.

Brian

Has anyone ever tried making their own Retinyl Palmitate supplement by buying some bulk powder and adding it to some olive oil for topical use? I'm thinking of trying that to supplement vitamin A when I feel I need more than I'm getting from diet. Wouldn't it absorb even better than Nutrisorb, which is in a water solution?

4peatssake

It's still listed on the Interplexus website under liquid vitamins.
http://www.interplexus.com/
I didn't call to ask why vendors don't have it in stock as I don't supplement with it.
They only sell it wholesale.

1-800-875-0511

jyb

Brian said:
Wouldn't it absorb even better than Nutrisorb, which is in a water solution?

The Nutrisorb vitamin A is in a different form which is absorbable in water.

kiran

Brian said:
Wouldn't it absorb even better than Nutrisorb, which is in a water solution?
Actually I believe that the water solution is better absorbed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals