Nutrient Supplements -yes Or No?

Broken man

Pls tell me.

What symptoms did/ do you have?
I had liver and digestive problems, I improved it alot by stopping coffee, eating mainly potatoes with cheese, MCTs And Inosine. I had lost almost 10 kg per month and was finally feeling And looking good.

LiveWire

I suppose 1.9 million years ago you could have pondered the same question about whether or not to eat cooked food.

Supplements are a hack, cooking food is a hack, clothing and shoes are a hack. So are reading glasses, surgeries, or any treatment of any ailment. Nature did not intend any of it.

Just because you don’t necessarily need supplements, doesn’t mean they can’t make things better. But as with any hack, things can go both ways.

TeaRex14

Good supplement brands recommendations ?
Idealabs, HealthNatura, LifeGivingStore, PureBulk, and BulkSupplements are the only ones I trust. I also use GeriCare non coated aspirin, which only has corn starch as an added ingredient, presumably for buffering purposes. Thorne has some okay products too, Ive noticed they like to add silicon dioxide to their products though, that's one added ingredient completely unnecessary in my opinion.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals