Nurses in my hometown quitting in droves due to vaccine requirements...

Peatful

Interesting theories. Could you please send me a link where they are calling elimination of hospitals?

tankasnowgod

Theoretically you are correct. But thats not reality is it.
Maybe it's not your reality. But unless you got objective numbers to back that up, you're just speculating.
People have become dependent on the authority of the medical experts.
I haven't. And the vast majority of people I know didn't either, before this fake pandemic.
They have outsourced their health and their families health.
I haven't. And that also goes for the vast majority of people I know.
They are passive; unthinking and overly trusting.
Not me.
They go to the doctor, or the ER, for benign reasons...etc etc etc
I have never done that in my adult life. I don't know anyone else who has done this, either. I suspect if you had actual numbers of people who do this, it would be a tiny percent of the population, maybe not even 1%.

Also, I have never been to the ER or Urgent care, period, in the past 30+ years.

Pablo Cruise

If I get it I will insist on HCQ and if bad Ivermectin. I know Remdesivir 200mg load, 100mg daily 5-10 days is the norm but it fails. Docs in my hospital will not use alternative tx bc of the CDC recommendations and they want to comply. I have not heard they must treat with Remdesivir to be receive Covid pay off money I say cynically. I have heard of good success with HCQ given at any point during the disease.

Peatful

Maybe it's not your reality. But unless you got objective numbers to back that up, you're just speculating.

I haven't. And the vast majority of people I know didn't either, before this fake pandemic.

I haven't. And that also goes for the vast majority of people I know.

Not me.

I have never done that in my adult life. I don't know anyone else who has done this, either. I suspect if you had actual numbers of people who do this, it would be a tiny percent of the population, maybe not even 1%.

Also, I have never been to the ER or Urgent care, period, in the past 30+ years.
What do you do for a living @tankasnowgod?
Are you around people much?

Do you have elderly parents you’ve taken care of and spent time in hospitals or even with in hospice? What are your observations at the pediatrician office if you visit there?

The evidence that supports my stance- which clearly doesn’t apply to YOU- is how many millions have received the vaxxx based solely on their doctors recommendation.

Im a clinician that has worked in acute care- and long term care settings. Public and private.

To me: You are a contrarian blow hard who likes to play devil’s advocate rather than seeking where people are coming from.

You and I come from a very different foundational belief as to what is going on and where all this is headed.
So with that: Please leave me alone.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

What do you do for a living @tankasnowgod?
Working from home, like so many others.
Are you around people much?
Lots.
Do you have elderly parents you’ve taken care of and spent time in hospitals or even with in hospice? What are your observations at the pediatrician office if you visit there?
Yes, I spent time with my father in hospice around the week he passed away, several years ago. I don't go to pediatrician's officies, because I don't have kids.
While both parents did/do use the medical system, it was not for "trivial" things. I believe my dad started when he first had a heart attack (or is that a "minor" condition to you?). After that, it was regular physicals and exams, and then cancer treatments and such.

My belief is that the medical system did help my dad around the time of the heart attack (even though the value of bypass surgery is questionable, at best), but then shortened his life with subsequent cancer treatments. That, and the medical experimentation I endured as a child, and partially fixed as an adult, is a big reason I don't have a lot of respect for the so called "healthcare" industry.
The evidence that supports my stance- which clearly doesn’t apply to YOU- is how many millions have received the vaxxx based solely on their doctors recommendation.
If "The evidence supports your stance," then cite it. That's what we do here.

I don't think people got the vaxxx "based solely on their doctors recommendation." How many doctors work at CVS, Costco, Baseball and Football stadiums? Not many. They lined up like it was Black Friday based on the propaganda campaign, and outside pressures. People taking it to travel or for work related reasons or whatever aren't doing it solely because their doctor said so. They are doing it because the TV and social media and governments and their boss said so.
Im a clinician that has worked in acute care- and long term care settings. Public and private.
Ahhh, I see, you have a skewed view of the world because you work in healthcare. It would make sense that your sample size is skewed....... you get to meet people everyday that come into a clinic for every minor reason. This is like working at a homeless shelter and concluding that everyone is homeless, based on your personal experience.
To me: You are a contrarian blow hard who likes to play devil’s advocate rather than seeking where people are coming from.
I see where you're coming from. You're coming from the healthcare field. Your vision is skewed. I bet your friends and family that don't work in healthcare don't do the things you describe.
You and I come from a very different foundational belief as to what is going on and where all this is headed.
Maybe, maybe not. I do see this as the final push in the WRM/NWO movement to get that one world government/world communism, which was the final goal of the modern conspiracy. I don't think it's going to succeed, personally, because it goes against natural law. I don't think private people will ever become sole property of any government.

I don't know what your beliefs are.
So with that: Please leave me alone.
You first.

Back
Top Bottom