Nurse Whistleblower Calls Out Hero Worship

LUH 3417

Of front line workers in NYC, and how health care workers are complicit in the unnecessary deaths and poor outcomes

yerrag

I'm not surprised.

It's all too common. Even in regular non-Covid times. It's just being reported now because it's happening at a larger scale. And on a larger scale, the abuse and the neglect gets to become all the more the norm. When you have a system that's gotten used to milking patients over saving them, much less restoring their health, you get doctors who are resigned to seeing failed interventions happening and becoming used to it. Going the extra mile, fighting for the patients' welfare - it gets too stressful for the practitioner, as it involves fighting the system he works under. Pretty soon it becomes put up and shut up. It's the hospital equivalent of working like a zombie in a large corporation and just taking the marching orders - not much different from being a lowly brown shirt in Hitler's grand vision.

About ten years ago, my mom was visiting my sister in Napa Valley and I was with them. My mom fell ill and had the symptoms of flu. Went to see a doctor in his clinic, and he recommended hospitalization. My sister knew the doctor, and we were able to ask him to just prescribe medication, and to allow us to take care of her convalescence at home. It was the best decision, as we had control over what she needed to heal. The antibiotics, the rest, some TCM from an alternative doctor who was able to incorporate some TCM, and even the humidification of the room, got my mom to recover in no time.

Had we just played possum and allowed my mom to be hospitalized, she likely would be put in an ICU, and that to be is like going to a place of no return. The doctors would have free reign to poke needles and drive tubes down her throat, and she would be subject to the strongest antibiotics, as well as be exposed to MRSA, while her immunity is subjected to assault from serotonin-increasing salbutamol. All the while, we could not pull her out because once a patient checks in the hospital with an infectious disease, our rights are on hold as that patient is deemed a risk to the community.

That is the US healthcare system - not to be trusted. Better to just jump from a building or to drive a bullet through one's heart. It's less cruel. It doesn't make one poor and poorer. No one is going to tell you the body is being held up in the freezer until you pay for your bills.

The only nice thing you get in the hospital is a nun praying for you, and the comfort of dying in a hospital named after a saint.

lampofred

I don't know if people would understand the video. The ones who will are the ones who already know a lot about what is being said. I feel like very simple, shocking statistics like the one Dr. Peat recently mentioned, 60% of COVID patients who went to a hospital that used ventilators died, whereas 100% of the people who went a nearby hospital that didn't use ventilators survived, would have the best chance of having an impact.

Don't want to come off as critical though towards people on the right track who are doing far more than I am.

Last edited:
OP
LUH 3417

LUH 3417

I'm wondering how many people with a "disease" who can't see doctors due to covid may actually improve in their condition from not receiving the counterproductive treatments they normally would.

Jib

In my state there was a recent death of a 30-something year old man. Wife and kids, the whole thing.

He was put on a ventilator and eventually died. It isn't a stretch to wonder if the ventilator and "treatment" itself are what killed him.

This whole thing is just getting more and more questionable.

Didn't get to watch the video, as it's been removed. Even more suspicious.

yerrag

Videos such as this when censored deprive the public of the means to question the narrative that points high death rates to the supposed high virulence of SARS-CoV-2 as the primary causal factor.

Instead of fearing a medical system that should be called out for its uniform incompetence in treating crisis patients, resulting in high death rates, the public is led to fear a set of unknowns in the personification of a virus. The unknown nature makes it easier to instill fear, and with fear, control. This fear drives the public further and further into the clutches of a savior - in the form of either an enforcer of lockdowns - the government - or in the form of an amulet, which is personified in a vaccine.

The narrative drives people into helplessness and into dependency. And this can only lead us into a direction of extinction. Just as the high priests of Mayan and Aztec civilizations have done.

The mass zombification of peoples is nothing new. It has been done before. And we are being led into a new cycle of mass culling.

Regina

Videos such as this when censored deprive the public of the means to question the narrative that points high death rates to the supposed high virulence of SARS-CoV-2 as the primary causal factor.

Instead of fearing a medical system that should be called out for its uniform incompetence in treating crisis patients, resulting in high death rates, the public is led to fear a set of unknowns in the personification of a virus. The unknown nature makes it easier to instill fear, and with fear, control. This fear drives the public further and further into the clutches of a savior - in the form of either an enforcer of lockdowns - the government - or in the form of an amulet, which is personified in a vaccine.

The narrative drives people into helplessness and into dependency. And this can only lead us into a direction of extinction. Just as the high priests of Mayan and Aztec civilizations have done.

The mass zombification of peoples is nothing new. It has been done before. And we are being led into a new cycle of mass culling.
Chicago is the NWStalin central. When I went for my bleak walk today (gray clouds crappy), everyone out is STILL buried in their iPhone. Wearing a mask, but in stylish exercise leggings outfits, but continuously texting with ear bugs. If they would walk one block and see the life after people street where the shops (that will never re-open) are and put that damn phone down and look. Look at it! I mean I love them and their cute outfits and these are young healthy adults from really good heartland families. They are laughing and texting like absolutely nothing has happened. We need them to see it. They are still healthy and happy and potentially vibrant being sold down the river by a snake oil salesman.

yerrag

Chicago is the NWStalin central. When I went for my bleak walk today (gray clouds crappy), everyone out is STILL buried in their iPhone. Wearing a mask, but in stylish exercise leggings outfits, but continuously texting with ear bugs. If they would walk one block and see the life after people street where the shops (that will never re-open) are and put that damn phone down and look. Look at it! I mean I love them and their cute outfits and these are young healthy adults from really good heartland families. They are laughing and texting like absolutely nothing has happened. We need them to see it. They are still healthy and happy and potentially vibrant being sold down the river by a snake oil salesman.
Oh, the heartland! Such nice people. Not so exposed to the coastal yet uncouth sophistication. And yet spared of the coastal propaganda to which Chicago isn't spared.

Without the heartland, the country would have been lost . Now it is the bulwark against the zombie horde of Antifa and NPCs from the coastal cities.

I hope these heartlanders can help renew Chicago!

Last edited:
OP
LUH 3417

LUH 3417

i live in nyc but in queens. when i walk around the poorer, working class neighborhoods, people have made a point to say hi even with a mask on. a lot of people aren't wearing masks just to walk around either. but the opposite is true for manhattan

OP
LUH 3417

LUH 3417

Oh, the heartland! Such nice people. Not so exposed to the coastal yet uncouth sophistication. And yet spared of the coastal propaganda to which Chicago isn't spared.

Without the heartland, the country would have been lost . Now it is the bulwark against the zombie horde of Antifa and NPCs from the coastal cities.

I hope these heartlanders can help renew Chicago!
i think the heartlanders are the easiest to manipulate. they just want to fit in to whatever liberal dogma there is.

OP
LUH 3417

LUH 3417

Sara NP 2020/04/25 10:30pm CDST Raw (bad) transcript I’m sure I’m gonna get some hate messages after this frankly I don’t care because this could save someone’s life I’m a nurse practitioner I am licensed and certified I am NOT on the frontlines I have a friend in New York City who’s on the frontlines and for her safety she cannot come out and say these things so I am her voice I’m not going to name names of people or hospitals for the safety of those involved but this is her account okay I am her voice here I’m gonna tell you what she has told me she wants this to get out no I’m sure this is not the case everywhere I am confident I have friends that are in other places there on the front lines or an ICU and it’s not like this everywhere but in New York City right now in some of the hospitals this is what is going on people are sick but they don’t have to stay sick they are killing them they are not helping them she used the word murder coming from a nurse who went to New York City expecting to help patients are left to rot and die her words she has never seen so much neglect no one cares they are cold and they don’t care anymore it’s the blind leading the blind now a couple of weeks ago I was on with some nurse friends of mine and we were discussing different medications that could be used to potentially help people doctors who are reporting around the country that they were using combination of medications that were helping people people were not dying when they were on these medications they were getting better those medications are not being used in hospitals in New York City what is happening is that they’re putting people on nasal canula if they require more than six liters of nasal canula they get intubated they go on the vent or they get tricked if there’s not an event they don’t get high flow no non-rebreather no non-invasive ventilation no CPAP no BiPAP they’re on a closed system the versus a CPAP or BiPAP for fear that it will spread the virus which by the way I know a nurse in Florida who was fired for exposing that about CPAP and BiPAP and patients being put on the ventilator like straightaway to the ventilator to be on a closed system the patients don’t know any better they don’t have family with them there is no one there with them to advocate for them so they are scared and they give consent the ventilators have high peep high pressure which then causes Barrow trauma it causes trauma to the lungs Dr Cameron Kyle-Sidell a few weeks ago put out a video he’s in New York City and he put out a video saying something is not right like we’re not treating this correctly we’re doing something wrong this doesn’t make sense they pulled his video from YouTube and they took him out of ICU because they couldn’t have a one doctor going against the grain going against their protocol the protocol is propofol or some kind of sedation because they’re on a ventilator and IV antibiotics there’s no hydroxychloroquine they’re not using that combination with a zithromax they’re not using the zinc vitamin c high doses of vitamins A and D they laugh this is what she’s told me they laugh at that she says this is a nightmare it’s out of a horror movie and I don’t want to be a part of this there are people who are a full code and yet if they crash they’re not doing compressions because it will spread the virus full code not doing compressions family is not there they have no one to answer to no one is being held accountable a code was called and no one came so sometimes they’re not even resuscitating people again left to rot and die they’re not given blood because we know that the blood is not oxygenated in these Kovac patients we know that there there are doctors all around the world sounding the alarms these are the drugs that work this is the pathophysiology of the DS the disease this is what’s happening and for some reason it’s not changing even though we know some of us know what’s going on nothing is changing on the front lines they stay in the same PPE all shift except for the top pair of gloves so two pairs of gloves or maybe more than two but they’re only changing the gloves on the outside gown mask whatever else stays the same because all patients are covered patients so it’s a co-ed floor it’s all covin but it’s not because some of them are rule out co-ed so even if they’re rule out covert and they’re knocked over they’re gonna get co-ed because they’re using the same PPE tall shift and they’re carrying that contamination to all the patients they’re not changing their PPE they’re not going into rooms so they’re running long tubing into the room so that they can manage the tubing from outside of the rooms so if they’re not going into the rooms that means they’re not assessing the patient’s as frequently as you would be otherwise assessing your patients they are not doing rapid result tests you’re lucky if you get results in five days okay this is coming from my friend who is in New York City right now on assignment who went there to help and this is what she’s finding it’s a horror movie she says not because of the disease but because of the way it’s being handled she said we need help and people are sitting there waiting in the hotel’s money I guess being paid it’s being paid for by FEMA and yet they’re still understaffed and there are hundreds of people hundreds of nurses in the hotel’s waiting to be called on to a shift so there is manpower in us if the goal were to actually save people but resources are not being utilized properly or to full capacity in a way that maximizes the patient benefit or improve the outcomes the records and charting are crap and now some of these hospitals in New York City are probably crappy on a good day so you add in the fear of kovat and the fear of the whole pandemic and forget it so you’re dealing if you’re in a crappy Hospital with crappy nurses let’s face it all those nurses have worked with crappy nurses who don’t care so now you add in this forget it and they’re having people do things that they can’t do so maybe things that they’re not proficient in so maybe a nurse who’s not familiar or comfortable with using a ventilator and it’s that figure it out mentality figure it out these patients are critical and they’re crashing figure it out so nurses are being celebrated as heroes right we see how like the fire trucks and and the police are like lining up and practically having these parades and celebrating them as heroes and don’t get me wrong I’m sure in some parts of the country and other ICS I have friends that are working on the front lines and I see you and they are good nurses and some of them are heroes but we have nurses being celebrated as heroes who are killing people they’re not heroes and they’re being brainwashed to think they’re doing something great just by going to work because they’re brave enough to go to work but what are you doing at work you’re certainly not saving people if you’re not even you’re not even running codes you’re not even going into patient rooms you’re a coward you’re hurting people you’re killing them you’re contributing to the problem I know I’m gonna get hate mail for this and that’s fine because people are dying who don’t have to die again there’s no family there so no one’s being held accountable and once these people get intubated they’re being scared into giving consent to be intubated and then for a lot of them it’s over and there’s nobody gonna be held accountable and there’s nobody looking out for them they are completely by themselves there’s like a total lack of critical thinking it’s out the window and people are scared to speak up and one person alone isn’t going to change the overall culture of a hospital or a system or a city like I said dr. Cameron Kyle Seidel the video was pulled from YouTube and he was pulled from the ICU for sounding the alarm and going against the grain so people are sounding the alarm it’s just not changing anything apparently so what can you do buck the system I’m really fortunate I don’t have any family in New York City that I personally have to worry about if there are people that you are worried about or maybe it’s not even New York City maybe you’re in another city that’s being really hard-hit and you’re just hearing really bad things coming out city buck the system something is wrong in the system so go against the green request records immediately records transcripts immediately if there’s a medication that you want your loved one to be given report it as an at-home medication and demand that it be continued that’s just a tip from inside the system if you want a medication to be given you’ve got to report that it’s an at-home medication and that you demand that it be continued your loved one is not going to have you in there advocating for them once they go in you’re not allowed in the only reports that we’re able to get what’s going on are coming from the inside and people are afraid to speak out people have lost their jobs do not give consent for intubation if you don’t want to be intubated or your loved one to be intubated demand non-invasive or less invasive ventilation methods as soon as you give that consent you might not come out of it now in some cases it might be appropriate we just don’t know we know that it’s being used inappropriately in a lot of cases and that the ventilators are making people worse please share this video make it go viral people need to know this this is the truth of what’s going on from my nurse friend who’s in New York City right now on assignment this is murder she says people are being murdered and no one cares horrible care

Sara NP 2020/04/25 10:30pm CDST Raw (bad) transcript I’m sure I’m gonna get some hate messages after this frankly I don’t care because this could save someone’s life I’m a nurse practitioner I am licensed and certified I am NOT on the frontlines I have a friend in New York City who’s on the frontlines and for her safety she cannot come out and say these things so I am her voice I’m not going to name names of people or hospitals for the safety of those involved but this is her account okay I am her voice here I’m gonna tell you what she has told me she wants this to get out no I’m sure this is not the case everywhere I am confident I have friends that are in other places there on the front lines or an ICU and it’s not like this everywhere but in New York City right now in some of the hospitals this is what is going on people are sick but they don’t have to stay sick they are killing them they are not helping them she used the word murder coming from a nurse who went to New York City expecting to help patients are left to rot and die her words she has never seen so much neglect no one cares they are cold and they don’t care anymore it’s the blind leading the blind now a couple of weeks ago I was on with some nurse friends of mine and we were discussing different medications that could be used to potentially help people doctors who are reporting around the country that they were using combination of medications that were helping people people were not dying when they were on these medications they were getting better those medications are not being used in hospitals in New York City what is happening is that they’re putting people on nasal canula if they require more than six liters of nasal canula they get intubated they go on the vent or they get tricked if there’s not an event they don’t get high flow no non-rebreather no non-invasive ventilation no CPAP no BiPAP they’re on a closed system the versus a CPAP or BiPAP for fear that it will spread the virus which by the way I know a nurse in Florida who was fired for exposing that about CPAP and BiPAP and patients being put on the ventilator like straightaway to the ventilator to be on a closed system the patients don’t know any better they don’t have family with them there is no one there with them to advocate for them so they are scared and they give consent the ventilators have high peep high pressure which then causes Barrow trauma it causes trauma to the lungs Dr Cameron Kyle-Sidell a few weeks ago put out a video he’s in New York City and he put out a video saying something is not right like we’re not treating this correctly we’re doing something wrong this doesn’t make sense they pulled his video from YouTube and they took him out of ICU because they couldn’t have a one doctor going against the grain going against their protocol the protocol is propofol or some kind of sedation because they’re on a ventilator and IV antibiotics there’s no hydroxychloroquine they’re not using that combination with a zithromax they’re not using the zinc vitamin c high doses of vitamins A and D they laugh this is what she’s told me they laugh at that she says this is a nightmare it’s out of a horror movie and I don’t want to be a part of this there are people who are a full code and yet if they crash they’re not doing compressions because it will spread the virus full code not doing compressions family is not there they have no one to answer to no one is being held accountable a code was called and no one came so sometimes they’re not even resuscitating people again left to rot and die they’re not given blood because we know that the blood is not oxygenated in these Kovac patients we know that there there are doctors all around the world sounding the alarms these are the drugs that work this is the pathophysiology of the DS the disease this is what’s happening and for some reason it’s not changing even though we know some of us know what’s going on nothing is changing on the front lines they stay in the same PPE all shift except for the top pair of gloves so two pairs of gloves or maybe more than two but they’re only changing the gloves on the outside gown mask whatever else stays the same because all patients are covered patients so it’s a co-ed floor it’s all covin but it’s not because some of them are rule out co-ed so even if they’re rule out covert and they’re knocked over they’re gonna get co-ed because they’re using the same PPE tall shift and they’re carrying that contamination to all the patients they’re not changing their PPE they’re not going into rooms so they’re running long tubing into the room so that they can manage the tubing from outside of the rooms so if they’re not going into the rooms that means they’re not assessing the patient’s as frequently as you would be otherwise assessing your patients they are not doing rapid result tests you’re lucky if you get results in five days okay this is coming from my friend who is in New York City right now on assignment who went there to help and this is what she’s finding it’s a horror movie she says not because of the disease but because of the way it’s being handled she said we need help and people are sitting there waiting in the hotel’s money I guess being paid it’s being paid for by FEMA and yet they’re still understaffed and there are hundreds of people hundreds of nurses in the hotel’s waiting to be called on to a shift so there is manpower in us if the goal were to actually save people but resources are not being utilized properly or to full capacity in a way that maximizes the patient benefit or improve the outcomes the records and charting are crap and now some of these hospitals in New York City are probably crappy on a good day so you add in the fear of kovat and the fear of the whole pandemic and forget it so you’re dealing if you’re in a crappy Hospital with crappy nurses let’s face it all those nurses have worked with crappy nurses who don’t care so now you add in this forget it and they’re having people do things that they can’t do so maybe things that they’re not proficient in so maybe a nurse who’s not familiar or comfortable with using a ventilator and it’s that figure it out mentality figure it out these patients are critical and they’re crashing figure it out so nurses are being celebrated as heroes right we see how like the fire trucks and and the police are like lining up and practically having these parades and celebrating them as heroes and don’t get me wrong I’m sure in some parts of the country and other ICS I have friends that are working on the front lines and I see you and they are good nurses and some of them are heroes but we have nurses being celebrated as heroes who are killing people they’re not heroes and they’re being brainwashed to think they’re doing something great just by going to work because they’re brave enough to go to work but what are you doing at work you’re certainly not saving people if you’re not even you’re not even running codes you’re not even going into patient rooms you’re a coward you’re hurting people you’re killing them you’re contributing to the problem I know I’m gonna get hate mail for this and that’s fine because people are dying who don’t have to die again there’s no family there so no one’s being held accountable and once these people get intubated they’re being scared into giving consent to be intubated and then for a lot of them it’s over and there’s nobody gonna be held accountable and there’s nobody looking out for them they are completely by themselves there’s like a total lack of critical thinking it’s out the window and people are scared to speak up and one person alone isn’t going to change the overall culture of a hospital or a system or a city like I said dr. Cameron Kyle Seidel the video was pulled from YouTube and he was pulled from the ICU for sounding the alarm and going against the grain so people are sounding the alarm it’s just not changing anything apparently so what can you do buck the system I’m really fortunate I don’t have any family in New York City that I personally have to worry about if there are people that you are worried about or maybe it’s not even New York City maybe you’re in another city that’s being really hard-hit and you’re just hearing really bad things coming out city buck the system something is wrong in the system so go against the green request records immediately records transcripts immediately if there’s a medication that you want your loved one to be given report it as an at-home medication and demand that it be continued that’s just a tip from inside the system if you want a medication to be given you’ve got to report that it’s an at-home medication and that you demand that it be continued your loved one is not going to have you in there advocating for them once they go in you’re not allowed in the only reports that we’re able to get what’s going on are coming from the inside and people are afraid to speak out people have lost their jobs do not give consent for intubation if you don’t want to be intubated or your loved one to be intubated demand non-invasive or less invasive ventilation methods as soon as you give that consent you might not come out of it now in some cases it might be appropriate we just don’t know we know that it’s being used inappropriately in a lot of cases and that the ventilators are making people worse please share this video make it go viral people need to know this this is the truth of what’s going on from my nurse friend who’s in New York City right now on assignment this is murder she says people are being murdered and no one cares horrible care

Wow!

Birdie

@raysputin, I was surprised that it was not taken down immediately. We watched it when it first came out and were kinda stunned that it was there. Just now, I thought I'd post another video, the latest one with Judy Mikovits, which I watched yesterday. Now, it's gone.

OP
LUH 3417

LUH 3417

@raysputin, I was surprised that it was not taken down immediately. We watched it when it first came out and were kinda stunned that it was there. Just now, I thought I'd post another video, the latest one with Judy Mikovits, which I watched yesterday. Now, it's gone.

This one?

OP
LUH 3417

LUH 3417

And the kicking and screaming from herr doktor about why she’s a stupid conspiracy theorist.

theLaw

And the kicking and screaming from herr doktor about why she’s a stupid conspiracy theorist.

There appears to be a correlation between the amount of insults someone uses toward others and the weakness of their argument.

He uses the first 1:30 of this video to insult others for being duped by these claims, but then mentions that some of the claims are true.:rolleyes:

Regina

There appears to be a correlation between the amount of insults someone uses toward others and the weakness of their argument.

He uses the first 1:30 of this video to insult others for being duped by these claims, but then mentions that some of the claims are true.:rolleyes:
This kind of man goes over perfectly in Chicago.

But in Event 201, they said they would cut the internet to prevent the spread of "misinformation".

Last edited:
OP
LUH 3417

LUH 3417

This kind of man goes over perfectly in Chicago.

But in Event 201, they said they would cut the internet to prevent the spread of "misinformation".
I wouldn’t be surprised if people asked for the internet to be cut off, since the “information overload” is giving some of them ptsd.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals