Numbness On Left Side Of Body For Last 2 Days. Help?

334c

Hey Guys,

im a little bit scared right now, if somebody could help me out / give me some ideas on what is going on with my body right now thatd help me a lot.

ive been peating for the last couple months now. for the last few days ive been experiencing a subtle yet persistent numbness on the left side of my body. It feels weaker, slightly slower in my arm, hand, face and leg. When i touch the skin on the left side of my face it feels more dull than the right side. This becomes more pronounced when i am in bed at night and in the mornings. ive also experienced a little bit of mild vertigo / dizziness and detachemtn from the present

for the last few weeks ive been taking a k2 vitamin, d3, 150 mg aspirin daily (aspro-clear dissolved in water) (could it be related to the aspirin? - i recall reading it had some effect on the hairs in the ears - and thus relating to balance..?)

Last edited:

marcar72

Some people will find this comical and it is in a way I guess, but I think there's something to it. Are you left handed, perhaps?? :eek:

marcar72

another thing my be that im taking around 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of coconut oil per day (for the last few days) - is this a cholesterol issue from the fat?

I'm gonna stick with the Happeh Theory conclusion. It's somehow related to a person's "etheric body" and the energy imbalances that masturbation causes. So again, I think there's some truth to it all, and even though I'm a Christian I think there's some validity to yogic concepts like "etheric body" and "brahmacarya". :2cents:

Light

Hey Guys,

im a little bit scared right now, if somebody could help me out / give me some ideas on what is going on with my body right now thatd help me a lot.

ive been peating for the last couple months now. for the last few days ive been experiencing a subtle yet persistent numbness on the left side of my body. It feels weaker, slightly slower in my arm, hand, face and leg. When i touch the skin on the left side of my face it feels more dull than the right side. This becomes more pronounced when i am in bed at night and in the mornings. ive also experienced a little bit of mild vertigo / dizziness and detachemtn from the present

for the last few weeks ive been taking a k2 vitamin, d3, 150 mg aspirin daily (aspro-clear dissolved in water) (could it be related to the aspirin? - i recall reading it had some effect on the hairs in the ears - and thus relating to balance..?) and also at night time a i take a prescribed oral minoxidil pill 2.5 mg (for hair, it also contains some vitamins) (ive taken this doe of oral minox for a year now and things have been fine)

i have also been kind of lazy the last week and havent had much exercise. could it be that?

other than this ive been feeling very good peating / and when i do feel low i am much more resilient. am also very young so a stroke seems very out of place - on top of the fact that ive been taking apsirin andd k2 + less stressed. idk what this is?
I've had numbness and weakness in my left leg for a few years now.
The only thing that made a real improvement is TTFD (aka Fursultiamine aka Allithiamine).
It's a fat soluble form of vitamin B1, and it's very fast acting - I felt improvement within a few hours.
I started with 250mg twice a day and got as high as 1,000mg/day.
I got TTFD from china about a year ago, but I don't know if it's possible now.
There's Allithiamine available online from "Ecological Formulas" and it works fine, but it has a bunch of excipients in it, so I wouldn't feel safe using it for long periods of time.

Do you also have other unexplained aches and pains?
Also some changes in eyesight and cognitive function?
These seem to be common in B1 deficiency, and I found it to be true myself that those things also got better with using TTFD.

Upping your carb intake makes your body use a lot more B1 to metabolise it.
You may also be low on other nutrients, like other B vitamins and some minerals - specifically magnesium which is used along with B1 to metabolise carbs.

I really hope this helps,
but it might be a good idea to see a doctor anyway,
since nerve damage (which is what your issue sounds like to me) happens quickly but can take a very long time to heal.

Good luck,
and keep us updated about how you're doing.

Shman Frontal

Go to the Hospital and let Check for Stroke and/or your brain!!! The User are not serious, i cant believe what i just read, this is always an emergency!

OP

334c

I've had numbness and weakness in my left leg for a few years now.
The only thing that made a real improvement is TTFD (aka Fursultiamine aka Allithiamine).
It's a fat soluble form of vitamin B1, and it's very fast acting - I felt improvement within a few hours.
I started with 250mg twice a day and got as high as 1,000mg/day.
I got TTFD from china about a year ago, but I don't know if it's possible now.
There's Allithiamine available online from "Ecological Formulas" and it works fine, but it has a bunch of excipients in it, so I wouldn't feel safe using it for long periods of time.

Do you also have other unexplained aches and pains?
Also some changes in eyesight and cognitive function?
These seem to be common in B1 deficiency, and I found it to be true myself that those things also got better with using TTFD.

Upping your carb intake makes your body use a lot more B1 to metabolise it.
You may also be low on other nutrients, like other B vitamins and some minerals - specifically magnesium which is used along with B1 to metabolise carbs.

I really hope this helps,
but it might be a good idea to see a doctor anyway,
since nerve damage (which is what your issue sounds like to me) happens quickly but can take a very long time to heal.

Good luck,
and keep us updated about how you're doing.
---------
hey Light, thank you for the informative and helpful response. i tried upping my carb intake though i dont think it really changed much. what i did noticed work for me was going for walks / being in a high dopamine state would reduce the sensation of the weakness. For the last two days the sensation has lessened and i suspect it may have been psychological and due to oversleeping. i looked around on the web and found this website on a rare psychological (not physiological / bio) condition that causes nerve issues Functional Limb Weakness - neurosymptoms.org
the graphic shows exactly what i was feeling.
i seem to be feeling alright for now

thanks.

Last edited:
OP

334c

Go to the Hospital and let Check for Stroke and/or your brain!!! The User are not serious, i cant believe what i just read, this is always an emergency!
-----

Hi Shaman,
if you look at my above post you'll see my recent report on my symptoms.
the numbness wasn't highly severe or alarming it was more so a sense of detachment, slight delay, or weakness.

thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals