Nuclear Witnesses- Dr. John Gofman

mas

Dr.Peat has mentioned Dr. John Gofman often in his articles and this information gives great insight into his anti radiation stance.

Dr. John W. Gofman

"Licensing a nuclear power plant is in my view, licensing random premeditated murder. First of all, when you license a plant, you know what you're doing—so it's premeditated. You can't say, "I didn't know." Second, the evidence on radiation-producing cancer is beyond doubt. I've worked fifteen years on it [as of 1982], and so have many others. It is not a question any more: radiation produces cancer, and the evidence is good ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE LOWEST DOSES"

"Someone from the AEC came to my house last weekend," he said. "He lives near me. And he said, `We need you to help destroy Gofman and Tamplin.' And I told him you'd sent me a copy of your paper, and I didn't necessarily agree with every number you'd put in, but I didn't have any major difficulties with it either. It looked like sound science. And—you won't believe this—but do you know what he said to me? He said, `I don't care whether Gofman and Tamplin are right or not, scientifically. It's necessary to destroy them. The reason is,' he said, `by the time those people get the cancer and the leukemia, you'll be retired and I'll be retired, so what the hell difference does it make right now? We need our nuclear power program, and unless we destroy Gofman and Tamplin, the nuclear power program is in real hazard from what they say.'. . .

The only way you could license nuclear power plants and not have murder is if you could guarantee perfect containment. But they admit that they're not going to contain it perfectly. They allow workers to get irradiated, and they have an allowable dose for the population. So in essence I can figure out from their allowable amounts how many they are willing to kill per year.

http://www.ratical.org/radiation/inetSeries/nwJWG.html

Just think about how this dental and medical radiation interacts synergistically with accumulative estrogen and with toxins such as PUFAS, environmental estrogen producers such as BPA , organophosphates, fluoride compounds, a huge list of old and newly created chemical toxins which have been dumped on the public at increasing severity and rise of disease expontentially decade after decade.

You must keep your sugar burning efficient. Bacteria always evolve their fructose genes when cultured in radiation. They even did it with E. Coli lately, and achieved 4 magnitude increases in survival after just a few rounds of irradiation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals