NSI-189

jyb

I'm surprised to see NSI-189 scarcely mentioned on this forum, yet plenty with tinapetine. No one experimented with it?

NathanK

It's ironic that you mention this. I recently found a gram that I had purchased from a research chemical company a couple years ago. I was originally really intrigued, but decided to wait for other people's results. It's still very untested and how it works still sounds somewhat "magical". I think they go into phase 2 trials in the coming months. I'll probably start my own soon after I get over these seasonal allergies.

I think purchasing has become hard as the company is, oddly enough, trying to protect their patent from research chemical companies. That, along with so few studies on the chemical, is probably why the hype has tempered a bit.

High_Prob

What's interesting about NSI 189, within a peat framework, is that it is part of a class of compounds called isonicotinamides. Wikipedia defines isonicotinamide as 'the amide form of isonicotinic acid. It is an isomer of nicotinamide, which has the amide group in the 4-position.'

Different properties than nicotinamide of course but still an interesting bit...

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals