[NSFW] Regrowing my hair, scratched off different skin from the scal than usual

Hello all,
Young man who was balding rapidly, stopped hairloss with Peating. Currently experiencing regrowth rapidly.
This thread is a bit senseless but I thought I would share what I have scratched off from my scalp (crown).
20210419_231913.jpg
20210419_231929.jpg
20210419_232023.jpg

Have (yet) a small bald spot on vertex. It is clean and white actually, but the skin I scratched off looks dirty and dark spots. It was pretty hard when I scratched it, like the typical calcified scalp but when I scratched it off, my scalp was a bit softer on the spots. The peeled skin is leathery and has hard consistency.
It also feels a bit less rigid now in that region when I move/contract my galea might be delusion though.

Maybe it is interesting for some, maybe not. I am in a hurry, pardon my writing

Jonnie

Wow! That's insane.
So you're experiencing rapid REgrowth of hair? Including on bald areas?

What's your regimen? I'm receided on the temples.

GenericName86

I recall years ago when i first saw people talking about scalp massages and other methods from some "margo" book and the people with success claimed that you should see the scalp skin peeling off like the pics you've shown.

OP
Riesensackteil
Wow! That's insane.
So you're experiencing rapid REgrowth of hair? Including on bald areas?

What's your regimen? I'm receided on the temples.
Not any consistent regime yet except maybe Coffee with Sugar and Taurine, Apple Juice and T3

I recall years ago when i first saw people talking about scalp massages and other methods from some "margo" book and the people with success claimed that you should see the scalp skin peeling off like the pics you've shown.
Indeed, I have done things similar to scalp massage recently

I do this oftenly, it is nearly a tick now, like people who fiddle with their fingers because they are bored or hyperactive.

When I tried this first time, about a month ago, I did this exercise excessively and ended up with 4 bulges on the back of my head (I suspect lymph congestion). My body temps (ears) rose to about 38.4°C at midnight, I could not sleep properly and had a constantly strong headache the next day

Jonnie

Guessing it's also the T3 that made your lose that scalpskin.
I think I'll experiment with taurine and T3/T4 soon... After I disinfect my gut

Ben.

The video with the excercise is intriguing.

i cannot for the life of me move my scalp like the guy in the video, occipalis ... no chance.

I wonder, do you have pictures before/after scratching? I am amazed how much you were able to scratch off tbh ... Did you apply anything topically for acceleration/nurturing?

does it stimulate repair like dermarolling does apart from getting manually rid of the calcified skin? I would think so ...

Jinzo

How are you doing now?

I microneedled and did the onion, garlic, apple cider vinegar concoction like that scottish brawler stephan says on youtube. Next day major peeling of the scalp like you had. I also noticed the scalp more pliable as well so I don't think it is delusion, but unfortunately that has gone away.

The garlic is way to stinky to do it on a regular basis. Smelled horrible for 3 days even after showering repeatedly. Think I'm gonna try again no garlic.

Back
Top Bottom