Now That Whole Foods Doesn't Offer Bulk Herbs Where Are You Getting Yours ?

DMF

From rose-hips to tumeric, I use to get herbs in bulk cheaply and fresh at WF, but since Covid, bulk section herbs/spices not available.
I don't like bottled or packaged nor want the one pound bags so what might any others are doing?

Dave Clark

I would trust companies like Mountain Rose Herbs or Penn Herbs, one is west coast and the other east coast in the US, for on-line purchasing. They are quality oriented. The herbs have a distinct freshness to them, you can tell, they weren't sitting around in bins like a lot of whole food stores. And you can buy small amounts, you are not stuck with one pound orders unless you want that much. Other than that, you will find most stores are not stocking near what they used to due to the corona scam.

Inaut

I would trust companies like Mountain Rose Herbs or Penn Herbs, one is west coast and the other east coast in the US, for on-line purchasing. They are quality oriented. The herbs have a distinct freshness to them, you can tell, they weren't sitting around in bins like a lot of whole food stores. And you can buy small amounts, you are not stuck with one pound orders unless you want that much. Other than that, you will find most stores are not stocking near what they used to due to the corona scam.

What he said :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals