Now Foods and Big Pharma

member11823

I'm recently using a lot of their products and I'm a little worried about this /\ kosher logo. I know the elite is marking their territories as dogs piss their.
What do you think?

LA

All companies are in business to make money.
Adding a kosher logo such as 'Pareve' or a K in a triangle is done to appeal to more consumers/customers. It doesn’t necessarily mean they are a Jewish owned company; although they could be. You will find those logos on many food products to indicate no pork - ALSO - it 'could be' that a guy who is a Rabbi went to the food warehouse and gave it a blessing; I don’t know. Perhaps a Jewish person will enlighten us.

Personally, I am concerned about the low quality of some NOW FOOD products. For instance, after using various NOW FOOD vitamin-E products they failed to be as helpful as what we have used via other brands. NOW FOOD sells a vitamin E that is synthetic d-alpha Tocoperyl, such as their E-200. My husband told me to stop ordering any Now Foods vitamin E including the liquid supposedly true vit-E in olive oil.

NOW FOODS beef gelatin used to be sold in 5 pound bulk packages. After 2 orders we trashed most of the last order. It was substandard compared to the Kraft-brand of gelatin that previously came in rectangular shaped, stiff orange boxes, with an easy to remove lid. The easy to use bulk Kraft-brand gelatin disappeared from the markets in our area. It was replaced with Kraft-Brand packages full of small envelopes of gelatin.
We switched to Great Lakes Collagen Hydrolysate dietary supplement in the Green Can, which also has a Pareve logo and it is easy to use.

I'm not Jewish or Muslim nor do I have any belief system that might be against those logos. I don’t concern myself with harmless icons or images put on products. The important thing is whether a company is selling a good, healthy, helpful product.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals