Novavax - Why? When?

P

Peatness

I am guessing that Novavax is safer but I am not suggesting it. Not enough data to reach the level of suggestion.

I was comparing it to J&J/AZ but J&J/AZ don't have the heart attack issues that the mRNA vaccines have. So it will be interesting to see if the Novavax has the blood clotting issues that J&J/AZ have. Also Novavax might have its own issues too. It's not just the spikes that could cause a problem but the adjuvant too.
If you've read the entire thread and everything else posted on the effects of the spike and still 'guess' that Novavax is safer that's fine. I can't argue with you.

joaquin

Getting ANY of the Devil Shots is not wise. It is not like getting a bad haircut. A bad haircut will grow out. These 'procedures' have long lasting, probably permanent effects.

tankasnowgod

With J&J and AZ the spikes are manufactured by your own cells. With Novavax the spikes are made outside your body and injected into you.
Then, as I said before, the Novavax vaccine will ensure you come into contact with the recombinant "Spike Protein" that is used in all the in vitro experiments that people have been posting. And it's the only surfire way to do it. Any vaccine that claims to have your own cells "generate" the "spike protein" should provide proof of that, in a study similar in number (say, 10,000+ people) to "prove" that it generates it in detectable levels. Those studies are lacking for all the so called "vaccines," so while they are clearly dangerous and ineffective, we don't even know if they are really performing there proposed "mechanism of action" either.

Peatress

What emergency?

AUTHORIZED USE IN THE U.S.
Novavax COVID-19 Vaccine, Adjuvanted (2023-2024 Formula) has not been approved or licensed by FDA, but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA, under an EUA to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for use in individuals 12 years of age and older. Refer to the full Fact Sheet for information about the Novavax COVID-19 Vaccine, Adjuvanted.

The emergency use of this product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of the medical product under Section 564(b)(1) of the FD&C Act unless the declaration is terminated or authorization revoked sooner.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals