Novavax delays Covid vaccine emergency authorization submission to FDA until fourth quarter

nomoreketones

If the public health officials in the United States were serious about getting everyone vaccinated they would make sure that Novavax was released to the United States first, not last. There are probably millions of people in the United states who are skeptical of RNA therapy and Gene therapy. This vaccine would be perfect for that demographic since the vaccine is not RNA therapy and the gene therapy used to create the antigen is done in moth cells. So no gene therapy is actually injected into people as with the J&J vaccine..

By not working harder to make this vaccine available in the United States, the FDA/CDC have just proven to me that getting as many people vaccinated as passible is not their goal after all.

Don

I am hoping some safer vac's come out in the future. Might be kidding myself but i am hopeful.

Last edited:

Vileplume

Totally. This vaccine would increase vaccination rates for many “vaccine hesitant” people who don’t want gene therapy, but the US government’s financial ties to Moderna and German ties to Pfizer/BioNtech make other vaccines much less appealing to those deciding vaccine availability.

P

Peatness

I still won’t take this. I don’t believe it’s safe. Also I don’t know what we are vaccinating against. My accepting this is to support a pandemic that never was and to support my own enslavement. I won't sign up to yearly injections. If they force me so be it but I won't go willingly.

Don

I am hoping some safer vac's come out in the future. Might be kidding myself but i am hopeful.
I only meant that if we are forced by complete lockout of society (this actually might happen in Canada) then maybe a less extreme vaccine might be an option for some who still need to work, buy food and live in society. Very sad to even type these words.

Mauritio

Don't fall into the "good vaccine" narrative there is no such thing
I think no one is saying its a good vaccine. It's the lesser of two evils, when you have a knife to your throat and your back against the wall .

StephanF

Forum Supporter
It is the spike protein that is causing the disease, whether you get it ‘naturally’ (not really, since COVID-19 probably came from a lab) or from the vaccine. Pick your poison. But with the available treatments for COVID-19 and the acquired immunity from infection, this is a better choice, I think.

The published figures show, if one can believe it, that 90% of the people presently in ICUs are not vaccinated. Maybe these same people, if they would have been vaccinated, would have suffered from severe reactions to the vaccine and some of them would have died. Again, it’s the spike protein!

tankasnowgod

There are probably millions of people in the United states who are skeptical of RNA therapy and Gene therapy. This vaccine would be perfect for that demographic since the vaccine is not RNA therapy and the gene therapy used to create the antigen is done in moth cells.

I 100% disagree with this. While the Novavax Vaccine may be less dangerous than the mRNA shots, it would still have all the other issues, including-

1. The fact that any vaccine is unnecessary. Even if you believe COVID exists, the IFR is tiny, at 0.15%, as calculated by John Ionnidis.
2. The fact that dirt cheap, widely available therapeutics like Vitamin D, E, and Aspirin can likely prevent ARDS in more serious cases.
3. It would still be released under EUA, meaning the manufacturer has no liability.
4. It still hasn't gone under proper safety testing. It doesn't meet the FDA's regular approval protocols, and even those are inadequate.
5. There also isn't adequate proof that it is effective, as a result of the above, and maybe due to issues with funding and fraud, just like the other trials.
6. It still would by complying with Tyranny, helping the march toward World Communism, where nothing is private, and the public (aka Government), owns everything, including your mind, thoughts, and body.
7. Even ignoring all of that, the absolute risk reduction from their trial is just as pathetic as all the other so called "vaccines."

PREVENT-19 was designed to evaluate whether NVX-CoV2373 can prevent symptomatic COVID-19 disease seven or more days after the second injection relative to placebo. The results shared today are based on 77 cases of symptomatic COVID-19 that investigators observed among trial participants from January 25 through April 30, 2021. Investigators recorded 63 cases among the approximately 10,000 participants who received placebo and 14 cases among the approximately 20,000 participants who received the investigational vaccine. Of the 63 COVID-19 cases in the placebo group, investigators classified 10 as moderate and four as severe. There were no cases of moderate or severe disease in the investigational vaccine group.

That is an Absolute Risk Reduction of 0.56%. Utterly pathetic. And only 77 cases in 30,000 people, over 3 months. Tell me, again, how this is supposed to be a "Pandemic?"

Just because a legal fiction like the United States (or more specifically, The Federal Government) wants to get everyone vaccinated (or chipped, or tagged, or exterminated, or whatever) doesn't mean any living man or woman should go along with it. Why would you want to help psychopaths reach their goals?

Peater Piper

It is the spike protein that is causing the disease
It appears to be the N-protein which triggers the initial immune suppression and then the eventual cytokine storm.

The recently emerged severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), the causative agent of the ongoing global pandemic of COVID-19, may trigger immunosuppression in the early stage and a cytokine storm in the late stage of infection, however, the underlying mechanisms are not well understood. Here we demonstrated that the SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid (N) protein dually regulated innate immune responses, i.e., the low-dose N protein suppressed type I interferon (IFN-I) signaling and inflammatory cytokines, whereas high-dose N protein promoted IFN-I signaling and inflammatory cytokines. Mechanistically, the SARS-CoV-2 N protein interacted with the tripartite motif protein 25 (TRIM25), thereby dually regulating the phosphorylation and nuclear translocation of IRF3, STAT1 and STAT2. Additionally, low-dose N protein combined with TRIM25 could suppress retinoic acid-inducible gene I (RIG-I) ubiquitination and activation. Our findings revealed a regulatory mechanism of innate immune responses by the SARS-CoV-2 N protein, which would contribute to understanding the pathogenesis of SARS-CoV-2 and other SARS-like coronaviruses, and development of more effective strategies for controlling COVID-19.

gaze

I 100% disagree with this. While the Novavax Vaccine may be less dangerous than the mRNA shots, it would still have all the other issues, including-

1. The fact that any vaccine is unnecessary. Even if you believe COVID exists, the IFR is tiny, at 0.15%, as calculated by John Ionnidis.
2. The fact that dirt cheap, widely available therapeutics like Vitamin D, E, and Aspirin can likely prevent ARDS in more serious cases.
3. It would still be released under EUA, meaning the manufacturer has no liability.
4. It still hasn't gone under proper safety testing. It doesn't meet the FDA's regular approval protocols, and even those are inadequate.
5. There also isn't adequate proof that it is effective, as a result of the above, and maybe due to issues with funding and fraud, just like the other trials.
6. It still would by complying with Tyranny, helping the march toward World Communism, where nothing is private, and the public (aka Government), owns everything, including your mind, thoughts, and body.
7. Even ignoring all of that, the absolute risk reduction from their trial is just as pathetic as all the other so called "vaccines."

That is an Absolute Risk Reduction of 0.56%. Utterly pathetic. And only 77 cases in 30,000 people, over 3 months. Tell me, again, how this is supposed to be a "Pandemic?"

Just because a legal fiction like the United States (or more specifically, The Federal Government) wants to get everyone vaccinated (or chipped, or tagged, or exterminated, or whatever) doesn't mean any living man or woman should go along with it. Why would you want to help psychopaths reach their goals?
none of these things matter during mandates. Anyone who is capable and willing should resist, but what about a mom of 3 who cant afford to get fired from her job? there should always be a lesser evil option.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
It appears to be the N-protein which triggers the initial immune suppression and then the eventual cytokine storm.

Interesting! So this N-protein is responsible for the immune suppression and the following cytokines storm.

But isn’t the spike protein responsible for the blood clotting and organ damage in people that had a severe reaction from the ‘vaccine’ or from Covid-19?

Lollipop2

none of these things matter during mandates. Anyone who is capable and willing should resist, but what about a mom of 3 who cant afford to get fired from her job? there should always be a lesser evil option.
Medical exemption from PCF for autoimmune disease or natural immunity from wild infection. Keep innovating new solutions rather than acquiescing to a lesser evil.

Peater Piper

Interesting! So this N-protein is responsible for the immune suppression and the following cytokines storm.

But isn’t the spike protein responsible for the blood clotting and organ damage in people that had a severe reaction from the ‘vaccine’ or from Covid-19?
An inflammatory response could result in organ damage, so I wouldn't necessarily blame that on the spike protein during an infection. As for the vaccines, I've heard numerous potential reasons, and obviously there's some legitimate adverse effects. Is it the spike protein? I'm not sure. The mouse model that proved spike proteins can cause damage involved aspirating the solution directly into the trachea of the animals, so it's not exactly a surprise they ended up with lung damage as a result.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
An inflammatory response could result in organ damage, so I wouldn't necessarily blame that on the spike protein during an infection. As for the vaccines, I've heard numerous potential reasons, and obviously there's some legitimate adverse effects. Is it the spike protein? I'm not sure. The mouse model that proved spike proteins can cause damage involved aspirating the solution directly into the trachea of the animals, so it's not exactly a surprise they ended up with lung damage as a result.
The organ damage could be result of the blood clotting, so maybe the spike protein does not directly cause organ failure. There was an interview of a young woman at the corona-ausschuss.de, she had almost all of her small intestine removed due to a blood clot in a main vein that was connected to the small intestine, as a cause of the 'vaccine'. She was lucky to have survived but now has to live with that for the rest of her life.

bk_

Research your rights to medical privacy.

My employer did this trick to us months ago whereby it was posed as an innocent but mandatory question as part of a larger return to work questionnaire. Later HR knew who wasn’t vaccinated and used this information to the employee’s disadvantage. It is a huge mistake to divulge this information and the online forms don’t allow you to not answer these questions.

If possible do not answer these forms at all and put your employer on notice for transgressing medical privacy.

Lollipop2

My employer did this trick to us months ago whereby it was posed as an innocent but mandatory question as part of a larger return to work questionnaire. Later HR knew who wasn’t vaccinated and used this information to the employee’s disadvantage. It is a huge mistake to divulge this information and the online forms don’t allow you to not answer these questions.

If possible do not answer these forms at all and put your employer on notice for transgressing medical privacy.
This is helpful information for people.

Inaut

I have to submit an attestation by Thursday. Originally I had 3 options, vaxxed, unvaxxed or undisclosed. They removed undisclosed and have said that if unanswered, there will be consequences. I don't want to submit my answer as it is private information and I know this is for them to herd us like cattle.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals