Ray Peat Interview Nov 15 2021 - One Radio Network

yerrag

He also says there is no such thing as a blood brain barrier.

Orome

Forum Supporter
I was very surprised when Patrick told Dr. Peat that he measured a TSH level of only 0,4 when he introduced NDT for the frist time. I am struggling to get it below 1.0 and I am also supplementing thyroid.

Lejeboca

Thanks for posting !
Partick has also uploaded the interview to Bitchute just now:

Do Genes Matter? NO. Dr. Ray Peat

Lol at the title.

On a serious note, Peat explicitly saying that we do not need energy to survive (!)
@1:00:20 "The inclination of our very substance is in the right direction so one of the implications of Gilbert Ling's orientation is that the processes don't take energy to survive. The purpose of the energy should be to change and adapt. But merely surviving does not take any energy."

pair this with his gem about the consciousness:
@31:15 "The state of consciousness is the essence of how you meet the environment, predict it and profit from it. If your consciousness is constantly being surprised and thrown out of balance then your adaptations are always being random and ineffective. The better your predictive understanding is of where your life process is taking you, the more successful the momentary adaption will be and the more likely be constructive in the long range"

Going further with implications: Would you agree that it takes energy to die, since this is a change, say after a cancer illness (no energy) period? This would not apply to a sudden death from a physical impact, I suppose.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals