Nothing seems to help histamine issues after T3

Nolan

I'm a 20 year old male and I have been taking T3 for awhile. I have felt great on it but about six months ago while laying down in a hotel room I got this really big itching sensation all over my body. It felt like I was getting hit with a taser. Fast forwarding to today it happens just about everyday and varies in intensity. Being hot and exercising does makes it worse. I take antihistamines pills but I need about 4 to calm them down and I get a real drowsy. I have tried sugar, caffeine, not eating pufas all of which I already do but it doesn't help. Sugar seems to make it worse even from whole foods but it doesn't really matter.

Want to know if anyone else here has experienced this and what did you do.

redsun

I'm a 20 year old male and I have been taking T3 for awhile. I have felt great on it but about six months ago while laying down in a hotel room I got this really big itching sensation all over my body. It felt like I was getting hit with a taser. Fast forwarding to today it happens just about everyday and varies in intensity. Being hot and exercising does makes it worse. I take antihistamines pills but I need about 4 to calm them down and I get a real drowsy. I have tried sugar, caffeine, not eating pufas all of which I already do but it doesn't help. Sugar seems to make it worse even from whole foods but it doesn't really matter.

Want to know if anyone else here has experienced this and what did you do.
T3 depletes vitamins and minerals. You likely depleted copper and B-vitamins which is needed for DAO which breaks down histamine. Eating liver for copper should help.

You should not be taking T3 at such a young age. Most people dont actually need it but especially when young. You need your diet and sleep to be straight to be your best. T3 uses up nutrients not just copper, so more problems could easily arise.

OP
N

Nolan

T3 depletes vitamins and minerals. You likely depleted copper and B-vitamins which is needed for DAO which breaks down histamine. Eating liver for copper should help.

You should not be taking T3 at such a young age. Most people dont actually need it but especially when young. You need your diet and sleep to be straight to be your best. T3 uses up nutrients not just copper, so more problems could easily arise.
Thanks for replying. I was diagnosed as hyperthyroid about five months back but I kept taking it ever since I noticed I gotten about 2 inches taller doing that and minimum pufas, plenty of saturated fats, and sugar. Do you think I should cut back on sugars since they help the thyroid? They are the main source of easy calories for me as I am very hungry which probably goes in hand with the nutrition depletion you mentioned.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals