Nothing But 1% Milk, Juices, Salt, And Gelatin?

Amazoniac

How much vitamin C for the amount I mentioned in the OP?
The best way to go about it in my opinion (and that of your bank account) is to start from low doses that maximize aqsordtion and stop when the benefit stabilizes.

Given that your meals will provide some, 150 mg for example, you can try to add 100-150 mg of the natural powder to each of them. You can also prioritize supplementing with meals that contain the least to get the most out of the dose.

I think that everyone that uses a synthetic product should try first varied food-based options to have a decent parameter.

Last edited:

Amazoniac

The caseid discussion is fresh in my mind: considering that it prolongs digestion, what happens to ascourgic acid that's consumed along? Will it proceed to the intestine while the curd remains in the stomach? Because if there's a delay in the process, it increases the chances of adverse interactions (with the meal) before it's digested, making it better to take them away from each other. Can the body withstand two toxins at the same time?

Marcine

- 1% Milk (128 ounces)

- Orange juice (16 oz)
- Pineapple (16 oz)
- Passion fruit - purple (16 oz)
- Kiwi (16 oz)

- Great Lakes gelatin (60 grams)
- Redmond salt (1 tsp)

- Vitamin K2 MK-4 (15 mg)

I wouldn't really consume anything else. Thoughts, issues, etc?

Marcine

I'd eat oysters and liver 1x each per week. Eggs? Probably no enough fat. Are you doing this to lose weight? Why do you want to limit solid foods?

OP
B

baccheion

I'd eat oysters and liver 1x each per week. Eggs? Probably no enough fat. Are you doing this to lose weight? Why do you want to limit solid foods?
No reason. Maybe laziness. Maybe to not have to cook. Maybe to have a backup plan in the event I am lacking appetite (I can usually drink even when it's missing).

Marcine

Wouldn't you rather address the cause of your lack of generating energy or appetite? Diverse calories may be required. consistent food timing and calories may be more helpful in the long run.

OP
B

baccheion

Wouldn't you rather address the cause of your lack of generating energy or appetite? Diverse calories may be required. consistent food timing and calories may be more helpful in the long run.
Sure, but I also prefer to have options.

OP
B

baccheion

I've never done just milk. My diet has been mostly milk, I eat small amounts of beef liver everyday, lowfat seafood a few times per month and occasional coffee.
Have you had any labs run to check inflammation markers? Hs-CRP? What's been done to see if there are any negative effects from the higher amount of calcium and liquid?

I'm thinking about shifting to 6 quarts milk (and a few cups of orange juice) as mentioned by MacFadden in the milk diet book. The main thing in the way is wondering how added saturated fats would interact with being apoE 4/3.

T

tca300

Have you had any labs run to check inflammation markers? Hs-CRP? What's been done to see if there are any negative effects from the higher amount of calcium and liquid?

I'm thinking about shifting to 6 quarts milk (and a few cups of orange juice) as mentioned by MacFadden in the milk diet book. The main thing in the way is wondering how added saturated fats would interact with being apoE 4/3.
No labs recently. I've been ill most of my life, and the last ~3 years on mostly milk have been life changing. Temperatures in the 99's
( fahrenheit ), high libido, high stress resistance, great sleep, never getting sick, and just feeling very good overall is all the feedback I need.

*Even if this particular diet makes me healthy, it doesn't mean it will work for you*

Very controlled trial and error with nutritious foods, paying attention to calcium:phosphate ratio, pufa, iron, how they digest, if allergic, cause negative symptoms, etc... for long enough periods are the major factors for improving ones health in my opinion.

meatbag

Whenever I have gone a few weeks without eating liver and oysters and then eat them again I feel like a new man. Just my opinion peatple are missing out not utilizing these. Also mushrooms :mytwocents

Chris-R

As so many of us here know and have learned, stress will make you ill and eventually kill you far sooner than anything else. Rigidly sticking to such a (seemingly orthorexic) narrow and limited diet seems to bring potential for lots of undue and otherwise avoidable stress. Also, just very odd.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals