Nothing But 1% Milk, Juices, Salt, And Gelatin?

baccheion

- 1% Milk (128 ounces)

- Orange juice (16 oz)
- Pineapple (16 oz)
- Passion fruit - purple (16 oz)
- Kiwi (16 oz)

- Great Lakes gelatin (60 grams)
- Redmond salt (1 tsp)

- Vitamin K2 MK-4 (15 mg)

I wouldn't really consume anything else. Thoughts, issues, etc?

Last edited:

Inaut

Isn’t that a lot of liquid?

I’m in favour of something like this though.

My diet consists of a pint of OJ in the morning with two egg yolks.

2 hours later 1/2 litre of milk with instant coffee, sugar and collagen

2 hours later another 1/2 litre of milk with the same

Pint of OJ after gym and then dinner which consists of meat, starch and a carrot.

Works pretty well so far

OP
B

baccheion

Isn’t that a lot of liquid?

I’m in favour of something like this though.

My diet consists of a pint of OJ in the morning with two egg yolks.

2 hours later 1/2 litre of milk with instant coffee, sugar and collagen

2 hours later another 1/2 litre of milk with the same

Pint of OJ after gym and then dinner which consists of meat, starch and a carrot.

Works pretty well so far
What's the problem with liquid?

Amazoniac

The units make it seem that you're constructing your diet relying on nutrition apps (Raj's 'theoresical' eating).
If it's not this, I would avoid milk fortification (emu, 2019) to prevent poisonosis and venomosis.
It looks like gelatin is going to be your main source of copper, what's the worst case scenario in terms of content?
Will you supplement vit K? Jennifer and I were once discussing that kiwis provide K1, if it's available for uptake, it should cooperate with it.

Inaut

Pissing too much and excessive prolactin?

Maybe there isn’t any issues for you in those amounts.

OP
B

baccheion

The units make it seem that you're constructing your diet relying on nutrition apps (Raj's 'theoresical' eating).
If it's not this, I would avoid milk fortification (emu, 2019) to prevent poisonosis and venomosis.
It looks like gelatin is going to be your main source of copper, what's the worst case scenario in terms of content?
Will you supplement vit K? Jennifer and I were once discussing that kiwis provide K1, if it's available for uptake, it should cooperate with it.
Used CRON-o-meter. Nutrient section indicated vitamin K RDA was (effectively) met.

I listed vitamin K2 MK-4, but I'd rather that be for therapeutic effects. If enough vitamin K isn't present just from the foods, I'd have to adjust juices/volume.

Amazoniac

Used CRON-o-meter. Nutrient section indicated vitamin K RDA was (effectively) met.

I listed vitamin K2 MK-4, but I'd rather that be for therapeutic effects. If enough vitamin K isn't present just from the foods, I'd have to adjust juices/volume.
But it's based on standard recommendations, your diet is atypical. Given that there are multiple grams of killcium and plenty of venom D, I would also pay attention if there's enough ascourgic acid to keep up with this.

Did I miss it or you edited to add?

I'm updating Firefox, just got a notification. It's asking me to decide between restarting or leaving for later.

Last edited:
OP
B

baccheion

But it's based on standard recommendations, your diet is atypical. Given that there are multiple grams of killcium and plenty of venom D, I would also pay attention if there's enough ascourgic acid to keep up with this.

Did I miss it or you edited to add?

I'm updating Firefox, just got a notification. It's asking me to decide between restarting or leaving for later.
How much is too much calcium? What's the purpose of vitamin C in the context of calcium? Coimbra protocol (megadose D3) recommends avoiding excess vitamin C. Why would I add more due to higher calcium?

Amazoniac

How much is too much calcium? What's the purpose of vitamin C in the context of calcium? Coimbra protocol (megadose D3) recommends avoiding excess vitamin C. Why would I add more due to higher calcium?
They recommend to avoid it not because it isn't beneficial to have more, but because it can coincide with an increase in oxalate formation and the kidneys are on the edge of being harmed. They also call for low killcium and extreme intakes of venom D, so it's a different situation.

I don't know how much is too much, but a diet that's high in killcium demands energy to metabolize it properly. Milk supports ascourgic acid recycling, yet it's fortified in a way that assumes your consumption will be typical. With the increased absorption of killcium, for the major portion that's not utilized for function, it will have to be deposited or excreted (with the possibility of being stressful before it leaves the system), and in both cases it could demand more. It's not guaranteed, just something to watch out for.

T3Energy

I think it would be good to add the occasional liver and oysters since they provide a good amount of b vitamins, zinc and copper.
Especially zinc and copper are a little bit low in your diet plan and even if Ray doesnt emphasize these so much, a deficit in these is not healthy.

lampofred

I want to live on only milk. Seems like that's what Kim Kardashian does...

OP
B

baccheion

They recommend to avoid it not because it isn't beneficial to have more, but because it can coincide with an increase in oxalate formation and the kidneys are on the edge of being harmed. They also call for low killcium and extreme intakes of venom D, so it's a different situation.

I don't know how much is too much, but a diet that's high in killcium demands energy to metabolize it properly. Milk supports ascourgic acid recycling, yet it's fortified in a way that assumes your consumption will be typical. With the increased absorption of killcium, for the major portion that's not utilized for function, it will have to be deposited or excreted (with the possibility of being stressful before it leaves the system), and in both cases it could demand more. It's not guaranteed, just something to watch out for.
How much vitamin C? What other nutrients need to be increased? To what amounts?

Dobbler

@tca300 lives only on milk and has said he has tried almost everything and his health is best with only milk so OPs diet is worth a shot, experimenting is the best teacher.

Ahh I wasn't trying to make any joke lol. I just saw this right before posting Why Does Kim Kardashian Have So Much Milk In Her Fridge? (Btw not NSFW but might be a bit iffy if opening at work).

To not pervert the algorithm or poison my eyes, I will refrain from clicking on the link. If she's bathing in it, I'm afraid no amount of bovine mammary secretions will transform a hairy Armenian into a Marilyn Monroe.

lampofred

It's just that her fridge has nothing more than 6 different varieties of milk and she's in a slightly revealing top. Nothing weird.

Marilyn Monroe interestingly also ate an extremely Peat-like diet. Eggs, milk, liver, ice cream, steak, carrot.

Amazoniac

How much vitamin C? What other nutrients need to be increased? To what amounts?
As much as needed, but it's unnecessary to take 50 g at once. I would keep a supplement of powdered fruit that's rich in it for this purpose and experiment going higher.

Since milch is going to be a staple, it deserves most of the attention. For example, if you have minor troubles with it, you can suspect that B-vitamins are getting compromised. There can be issues with the amino acids stemming from it.

Selenium and molybdenum can vary a lot depending on the milch, but the amount consumed should make the lowest concentration sufficient.

Perhaps you can benefit from extra magnesium and taurine due to the fortification.

Last edited:
OP
B

baccheion

As much as needed, but it's unnecessary to take 50 g at once. I would keep a supplement of powdered fruit that's rich in it for this purpose and experiment going higher.

Since milch is going to be a staple, it deserves most of the attention. For example, if you have minor troubles with it, you can suspect that B-vitamins are getting compromised. There can be issues with the amino acids stemming from it.

Selenium and molybdenum can vary a lot depending on the milch, but the amount consumed should make the lowest concentration sufficient.

Perhaps you can benefit from extra magnesium and taurine due to the fortification.
How much vitamin C for the amount I mentioned in the OP?

T

tca300

@tca300 lives only on milk and has said he has tried almost everything and his health is best with only milk so OPs diet is worth a shot, experimenting is the best teacher.
I've never done just milk. My diet has been mostly milk, I eat small amounts of beef liver everyday, lowfat seafood a few times per month and occasional coffee.