Nothing Boring About Boron

Vinny

I disolve a heaped tsp in hot 0.5 liter of water and take about 2-3 tbsp a few times per day. Never felt any effect. My Test has been high before Boron (never felt like it either) so, possibly, I aromatise it, and, possibly, Boron increases the aromatisation, idk.
May be I should stop it for awhile and look for changes?
I,ve been taking it for fungi issues, which supposedly make me company...

Inaut

I’ve given up on that.... too much liquid to drink (with my milk, tea and OJ) during the day. I just made a saturated solution. 2.5 teaspoons in a litre of water, one or two teaspoons a day in my baking soda water (first thing in the morning). Should come out to 7-8 mgs per teaspoon of solution (i )

Inaut

@Vinny ive incorporated parsley/chamomile tea for the apigenin content and zinc to limit the aromatization.

Vinny

@Vinny ive incorporated parsley/chamomile tea for the apigenin content and zinc to limit the aromatization.
I`m not deficient in zinc, so I don`t think to take it. Do you feel anything from the parsley/chamomile tea? And, if you know: if I juice the parsley, would it be better?

Inaut

I like dried parsley leaf because apigenin content is much higher than fresh. The tea combo is very soothing/relaxing. Some days I brew pau d’arco And then add the Cham/parsley in after I remove it from heat. Lately I’ve been adding a couple drops of ginger and/or lemon oil to this mix.

Zinc is a good aromatase inhibitor/test booster imo hence why I take it.

Vinny

I like dried parsley leaf because apigenin content is much higher than fresh. The tea combo is very soothing/relaxing. Some days I brew pau d’arco And then add the Cham/parsley in after I remove it from heat. Lately I’ve been adding a couple drops of ginger and/or lemon oil to this mix.

Zinc is a good aromatase inhibitor/test booster imo hence why I take it.
Thanks. Will start the tea combo immediately.

LLight

I'm not sure if you refering to that publication regarding CFS but another "link" with Boron is that it seems to be related to osmolyte uptake (dessication and heat stress) in plants at least (and could be in humans too Water Structure, Osmolytes And Cancer)

Osmolytes uptake allows cells to survive when there is an hyperosmotic stress.

A biological test has recently been developed for CFS: A nanoelectronics-blood-based diagnostic biomarker for myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS)

"The ME/CFS samples’ response to the hyperosmotic stressor observed as a unique characteristic of the impedance pattern and dramatically different from the response observed among the control samples. We believe the observed robust impedance modulation difference of the samples in response to hyperosmotic stress can potentially provide us with a unique indicator of ME/CFS."​

Amazoniac

I'm not sure if you refering to that publication regarding CFS but another "link" with Boron is that it seems to be related to osmolyte uptake (dessication and heat stress) in plants at least (and could be in humans too Water Structure, Osmolytes And Cancer)

Osmolytes uptake allows cells to survive when there is an hyperosmotic stress.

A biological test has recently been developed for CFS: A nanoelectronics-blood-based diagnostic biomarker for myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS)

"The ME/CFS samples’ response to the hyperosmotic stressor observed as a unique characteristic of the impedance pattern and dramatically different from the response observed among the control samples. We believe the observed robust impedance modulation difference of the samples in response to hyperosmotic stress can potentially provide us with a unique indicator of ME/CFS."​
I didn't miss your message on the poisonoids thread, thank you for the link and these watery discussions, I might read it later.

Boron's effect per training immunity and inflammation appear interesting.

Inaut

I use borax- 20 mule team. Will last a lifetime and you can get to that dosage with a super saturated solution for pennies on dolla. @Travis mentioned he was doing this in a past convo. I’m doing it and have no I’ll affects (but magnesium is killing me :))

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I use borax- 20 mule team. Will last a lifetime and you can get to that dosage with a super saturated solution for pennies on dolla. @Travis mentioned he was doing this in a past convo. I’m doing it and have no I’ll affects (but magnesium is killing me :))
Awesome, I bought some yesterday but haven’t tried it yet. If you don’t mind me asking what ratio of borax to water do you use?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Inaut, I remember him saying that borax is the poor mans way and I thought “well that would be me” so I picked some up. I wasn’t sure what to do with it though!

Inaut

The daily dosage is about 1/8 teaspoon per litre of water for da ladies and 1/4 teaspoon for mans.

My solution is about two tablespoons of borax in a litre of water and I take a table spoon of that in water with some baking Sosa and msm/taurine for extra de-cal first thing in the morning. Not sure of exact mg I’m getting but I’ll find out ratios and post them shortly @Blossom :)

Blossom

Forum Supporter
The daily dosage is about 1/8 teaspoon per litre of water for da ladies and 1/4 teaspoon for mans.

My solution is about two tablespoons of borax in a litre of water and I take a table spoon of that in water with some baking Sosa and msm/taurine for extra de-cal first thing in the morning. Not sure of exact mg I’m getting but I’ll find out ratios and post them shortly @Blossom :)
Thanks!!!

Inaut

For dear @Blossom

Borax solution

“1 teaspoon in a litre of water. 25-30 mg of borax.

Take 1 teaspoon of the solution once or twice daily. This comes out to 3mg.”

So my solution is roughly two table spoons in a litre. And i take a tablespoon of that.

180mg of boron per litre so if my maths correct (it probably isn’t....I’m getting 54 msg per day??)

Maybe I’ll tone it down a bit now that I’ve looked at this. Haha or not

Last edited:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
For dear @Blossom

Borax solution

“1 teaspoon in a litre of water. 25-30 mg of borax.

Take 1 teaspoon of the solution once or twice daily. This comes out to 3mg.”

So my solution is roughly two table spoons in a litre. And i take a tablespoon of that.

180mg of boron per litre so if my maths correct (it probably isn’t....I’m getting 54 msg per day??)

Maybe I’ll tone it down a bit now that I’ve looked at this. Haha or not
Thank you so much!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals