Nose feels not 100% open since Covid TEST

T

TheBeard

what do you mean by cooked dairy? i thought you specifically only drink raw milk?

Good luck finding yoghurt made from raw milk.

When I drink milk it has to be raw. I never mentioned that other dairies had to be raw.

You and @Eastcoast Seth better be careful when you read my post, as I am very specific and precise in the terms I chose.
I expect everyone to be specific when reading me and be honest when quoting me.

T

TheBeard

G

Can you link that post, can’t find it.
So you eat everything from the supermarket except for the meat...
do you have high libido/energy and euphoria? please be honest.
how old are you?

Use the search function.

I'm a major poster on here, one of the most respected for his contributions, and all my info are available throughout my posts.

You better start putting some time in reading instead of insulting people when you only joined three days ago.

OP
Eastcoast Seth
Use the search function.

I'm a major poster on here, one of the most respected for his contributions, and all my info are available throughout my posts.

You better start putting some time in reading instead of insulting people when you only joined three days ago.
Am I the only one seeing through his narcissism? Dude, are you even aware of how you think and speak about yourself? Get your personality checked mate.

Dr. B

Good luck finding yoghurt made from raw milk.

When I drink milk it has to be raw. I never mentioned that other dairies had to be raw.

You and @Eastcoast Seth better be careful when you read my post, as I am very specific and precise in the terms I chose.
I expect everyone to be specific when reading me and be honest when quoting me.
mate you used the word cooked dairy, i thought maybe something lead you to stop raw milk and change.
yes, i think in the states, raw yogurt, like raw milk is often illegal in stores. youd have to live in a state where raw milk is legal, or get raw yogurt directly from a farmer.
I think Ray has said supermarket yogurt is not safe due to the cultures or enzymes uses as well as if it has lactic acid.
interestingly raw cheeses are available in stores even when raw yogurt/milk arent...

OP
Eastcoast Seth
mate you used the word cooked dairy, i thought maybe something lead you to stop raw milk and change.
yes, i think in the states, raw yogurt, like raw milk is often illegal in stores. youd have to live in a state where raw milk is legal, or get raw yogurt directly from a farmer.
I think Ray has said supermarket yogurt is not safe due to the cultures or enzymes uses as well as if it has lactic acid.
interestingly raw cheeses are available in stores even when raw yogurt/milk arent...
Haha, as I said that’s guys a complete narcissist. He won’t ever admit his mistakes or contradictions. I reported him.

Nomane Euger

Haha, as I said that’s guys a complete narcissist. He won’t ever admit his mistakes or contradictions. I reported him.
dude wake the **** up,you made a post to have others perspective,he commented,you asked him questions,he answered,then mrbollox assumed something about him,you also had the same assumption and you insulted him of being a compulsive liar,you are 100% the problem there.if you had the idea that the dude was a compulsive liar,why did you keep asking him questions,and asap as mr bollox commented about his diet,and you took it as a confirmation for your assumption,and insulted him?

T

TheBeard

You joined three days ago, I've been a major contributor for two years.
Wonder who's ever going to listen to you, but hey, if being a keyboard warrior gives a meaning to your life, I'm happy for you.
Everyone seeks a purpose.

T

TheBeard

dude wake the **** up,you made a post to have others perspective,he commented,you asked him questions,he answered,then mrbollox assumed something about him,you also had the same assumption and you insulted him of being a compulsive liar,you are 100% the problem there

I'm glad someone else is seeing clear here :)

OP
Eastcoast Seth
dude wake the **** up,you made a post to have others perspective,he commented,you asked him questions,he answered,then mrbollox assumed something about him,you also had the same assumption and you insulted him of being a compulsive liar,you are 100% the problem there
Because he literally lies. He once stated that he follows a carnivore diet and will never change, now he says he NEVER been on a carnivore diet.
Then he says he consumed pasteurized dairy, although he previously said he only drinks raw milk.
That guy contradicts himself with every sentence.

T

TheBeard

Because he literally lies. He once stated that he follows a carnivore diet and will never change, now he says he NEVER been on a carnivore diet.
Then he says he consumed pasteurized dairy, although he previously said he only drinks raw milk.

What kind of hormone is making you angry over a stranger on the internet?
Can't be a male hormone...

OP
Eastcoast Seth
What kind of hormone is making you angry over a stranger on the internet?
Can't be a male hormone...
I am not angry at all :D I‘m super chill my guy. I just cannot stand narcissists and I certainly don’t want any on this precious forum.

Nomane Euger

if you had the idea that the dude was a compulsive liar,why did you keep asking him questions,and as soon as mr bollox commented about his diet,and you took it as a confirmation for your assumption,you insulted him?

T

TheBeard

I am not angry at all :D I‘m super chill my guy. I just cannot stand narcissists and I certainly don’t want any on this precious forum.

Who cares what you want for this forum?

You joined three days ago and already proved yourself unworthy of this community.
The forum is better off without you.

@charlie ,looks like the community has had enough of @Eastcoast Seth already

OP
Eastcoast Seth
if you had the idea that the dude was a compulsive liar,why did you keep asking him questions,and as soon as mr bollox commented about his diet,and you took it as a confirmation for your assumption,you insulted him?
Am I not allowed to? I don’t get your point. The more I get proof that he’s a liar, the better.

OP
Eastcoast Seth
Who cares what you want for this forum?

You joined three days ago and already proved yourself unworthy of this community.
The forum is better off without you.
Let the mods decide our fate. I would be surprised if they keep a narcissistic liar on this forum.

Nomane Euger

Am I not allowed to? I don’t get your point. The more I get proof that he’s a liar, the better.
mr bollox opinion or anyone else isnt a proof,mr bollox had a question mark at the end of his comments.having contradictions doesnt make you a compulsive liar

Kykeon

Sausages from the local butcher in the French countryside. Trust me, that's far from being processed.

Industrial apple juice, cooked dairy and eggs.

I already explained why I don't go the extra mile eating raw, read my previous posts.
Pork sausages? Would you tell me which type?