Nose feels not 100% open since Covid TEST

T

TheBeard

hey, since taking the covid test my nose doesn’t feel as open as before. what causes this ?

How many days has it been?

It should last around 48h feeling off.

Stop buying into EVERYTHING you read, ie that the tip of the PCR tester is tied to some substance designed to contaminate you.

You mentioned somewhere that you didn't feel as androgenic since the PCR test. Good news, it's all in your head.

As you long as you don't get vaccinated you're fine.

Don't become paranoid, it's bad for your health.

OP
Eastcoast Seth

Stop buying into EVERYTHING you read, ie that the tip of the PCR tester is tied to some substance designed to contaminate you.

You mentioned somewhere that you didn't feel as androgenic since the PCR test. Good news, it's all in your head.

I didn’t even use a PCR test. It was a rapid test. Had the tests a month ago.

OP
Eastcoast Seth

Hey man, I saw you often commenting on this forum. Are you still on a carnivore diet?

T

TheBeard

fresh squeezed apple juice? isthe dairy and eggs raw?
why sausages? that’s proscessed toxic meat

Sausages from the local butcher in the French countryside. Trust me, that's far from being processed.

Industrial apple juice, cooked dairy and eggs.

I already explained why I don't go the extra mile eating raw, read my previous posts.

OP
Eastcoast Seth
G
Sausages from the local butcher in the French countryside. Trust me, that's far from being processed.

I already explained why I don't go the extra mile eating raw, read my previous posts.
Can you link that post, can’t find it.
So you eat everything from the supermarket except for the meat...
do you have high libido/energy and euphoria? please be honest.
how old are you?

Dr. B

what do you mean by cooked dairy? i thought you specifically only drink raw milk?

OP
Eastcoast Seth
what do you mean by cooked dairy? i thought you specifically only drink raw milk?

T

TheBeard

I noticed this too. He also often stated that he follows a carnivore diet. That guy’s a compulsive liar.

You joined three days ago and already getting on your high horses?

How about you learn how to read the chronology of my posts before running your mouth ?

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals