Normal TSH (1.3) But Low Thyroid Hormones

managing

Isn't high stress the equivalent of high cortisol?
not necessarily. Cortisol can remain upregulated. That is what I am trying to figure out. It seems I can keep it down for awhile . . . and then it creeps back up.

OP
S

Sagitarrius90

Can anyone again give there input as to how to actually increase thyroid hormones? Would lowering stress ensure thyroid hormones increase?

In my case right now my stress levels are low, I've lowered cortisol (at least I think I have since my general overall well being is better- just relaxed, happier but still low energy indicating low thyroid and tests to boot ; I am always within range but on the very low end of both the free t3 and free t4 spectrum)

I have tyronene but still don't feel like my thyroid is fully functional. I remember when I had a tsh of .6 and high thyroid hormones like 6-8 years ago and I slept so deep that every morning everything was so bright and just I was a lot more optimistic

Frankdee20

Selenium, Zinc, Iodine from foods help boost T3 bruh ....

OP
S

Sagitarrius90

F**k maybe I'm not taking enough of these I swear I am but maybe my body is having a hard time processing them since I supplement with it vs making an effort of eating them thru my diet.