Norepinephrine Is Not A Stress Hormone

GorillaHead

to me that just sounds like your underrating at times. i don't think your ferritin is a problem. do you have any comfort food that you can eat when your stressed ?

wait, so it's 90% warm or 90% cold? you only get cold during stress or do you mean your stressed most of the time unless your lying down or asleep?

i would say that 90% of the time when I am awake and working i am kinda cold. And my feet feel the brunt of it the most.

when i am laying down under covers sometimes my feet warm up and sometimes they dont and my feet will sweat too when they are cold

Lets say i am undereating is my metabolism just downregulated because ive been under-eating for so long? Cause i remember back when i was bodybuilding my temps were super hot.

schultz

This study

always made me think it might increase aromatase and lower DHT, but it's not clear to me if that study has any broad meaning in humans.

gaze

i would say that 90% of the time when I am awake and working i am kinda cold. And my feet feel the brunt of it the most.

when i am laying down under covers sometimes my feet warm up and sometimes they dont and my feet will sweat too when they are cold

Lets say i am undereating is my metabolism just downregulated because ive been under-eating for so long? Cause i remember back when i was bodybuilding my temps were super hot.
It's kind of weird. Theoretically if your metabolism is down regulated, your thyroid numbers should be off on blood tests. if your running on stress hormones, which is also a down regulated metabolism, then they may look normal on blood test but it could cause cold extremities because its conserving all the energy for the brain. What is your internal body temp exactly using a thermometer? have you tracked your food on cronometer before. do you have other low metabolism signs like constipstion

Last edited:

GorillaHead

You know today I drank two cups of soda and I was very warm. Can low blood sugar cause my issues?

Gustav3Y

You know today I drank two cups of soda and I was very warm. Can low blood sugar cause my issues?
Not all soda is the same.
Carbonate soda (non-caffeine) for example will make more sleepy, due to the CO2, I do not quite recall colder feet and hands.
Cola can make me more sleepy and have colder hands and feet due to the caffeine but also I can feel the heart pumping harder, reason for which I rather slowed down on it and I have less issues this way.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals