Noradrenaline (and Likely Adrenalin) Increases Estrogen

schultz

I remember reading this study and thinking about ephedrine afterwards. Would ephedrine then be quite detrimental in regards to androgens in people using it to try and lose weight? I am not actually exactly sure how ephedrine works. Does it actually increase noradrenaline? Here is what wikipedia says...

"It works mainly by increasing the activity of norepinephrine (noradrenaline) on adrenergic receptors."

That doesn't necessarily mean it increases noradrenaline. Anyway there could be another function for aspirin in the "ECA" stack and that is as an AI. Though I am also unclear about aspirin's anti-estrogenic activity. Does it indirectly lower aromatase through cox inhibition or does it directly act as an aromatase inhibitor?

@haidut what would you do if you had chronic high adrenaline? Like from a diet perspective or supplement perspective? And the problem was interfering with your pregnenlone production.

It seems like high protein and high fructose would be for sure staples with adequate mag for sure and probably taurine supplementation?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals