Non Electronic Beard Trimmer

tacobellmeat

Unfortunately just figured out that my beard trimmer I use every other day is blasting my brain with EMFs

Has anybody found a good alternative? I'd still like to be able to trim my beard at least twice a week.

Perry Staltic

Unfortunately just figured out that my beard trimmer I use every other day is blasting my brain with EMFs

Has anybody found a good alternative? I'd still like to be able to trim my beard at least twice a week.

Very doubtful unless it uses wifi. All motors put out electric fields, but a beard trimmer would be very weak.

Bluemachine

Same man, I've been wanting a buzz cut recently but not at the expense of my health. Peat seems to think they're dangerous. I've been using scissors flat across my face, maybe slightly less even and definitely more work but I prefer stubble to a clean shave. I noticed @haidut always has a clean buzz cut, care to divulge how you're maintaining that look?

retroactive

1616161168448.png

Maybe this?

Maljam

Depends how short you want it, but i use a comb with scissors, the hairs are around 1cm long so its still a neat, tidy beard IMO. Of course it takes longer to do but in this world of speed and rushing it is quite therapeutic to do.

yerrag

What if you have a handy redlight pen to shine on the face where the electric shaver/trimmer has been through?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals