Non Covid vax for 4 year old protocol

Ryan33

So I got my kid out most vaccines to go to school but there's still a couple he has to get to be able to go to school. When my daughter went through this I forced her to eat a Peatish diet and loaded her up with magnesium. And for a week or so after the shots I would give her NAC and shilajit daily. Is there anything else we can load our children up with to help with this?

aliml

Vitamin C Prevents Side Effects from the MMR Vaccine

All vaccines increase humoral immune responses (Th2 cells dominance). So, lowering Th2 can reduce the side effects of the vaccine

Factors that Lower Th2:

-- Sun / UVB light
-- Probiotics
-- NAC / Glutathione
-- Licorice
-- Gynostemma
-- Ginger or juice the root
-- Reishi
-- Tinospora
-- Quercetin
-- Astragalus
-- Kiwi
-- Apples
-- Black rice
-- Rice
-- Cocoa
-- Spirulina
-- Bee products / Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen, Propolis, Honey
-- Coffee (in moderation)
-- Black Cumin Seed Oil
-- Prebiotics / FOS and GOS
-- Oregano Oil / Carvacrol
-- Lycopene (in tomatoes)

Lollipop2

Vitamin C Prevents Side Effects from the MMR Vaccine

All vaccines increase humoral immune responses (Th2 cells dominance). So, lowering Th2 can reduce the side effects of the vaccine

Factors that Lower Th2:

-- Sun / UVB light
-- Probiotics
-- NAC / Glutathione
-- Licorice
-- Gynostemma
-- Ginger or juice the root
-- Reishi
-- Tinospora
-- Quercetin
-- Astragalus
-- Kiwi
-- Apples
-- Black rice
-- Rice
-- Cocoa
-- Spirulina
-- Bee products / Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen, Propolis, Honey
-- Coffee (in moderation)
-- Black Cumin Seed Oil
-- Prebiotics / FOS and GOS
-- Oregano Oil / Carvacrol
-- Lycopene (in tomatoes)

Interesting post. Thank you.

RealNeat

The education system is why these shots are even required in the first place. They brainwash kids to think this is the right way to approach illness so they take the shots, grow up to think it's logical and some who become doctors damage children for life. Your homeschooling would be better if you can, not worth it.

OP
R

Ryan33

The education system is why these shots are even required in the first place. They brainwash kids to think this is the right way to approach illness so they take the shots, grow up to think it's logical and some who become doctors damage children for life. Your homeschooling would be better if you can, not worth it.
Im really leaning this way. Just can't bring myself to get him vaxxed with any vaccine. I grew up in Michigan where you can opt out of all vaccines for school

P

Peatness

There is a video of Dr Ardis talking about how he got his kids exemptions for childhood vaccines. It's posted on the forum.

I'm linking these threads for your information

OP
R

Ryan33

There is a video of Dr Ardis talking about how he got his kids exemptions for childhood vaccines. It's posted on the forum.

I'm linking these threads for your information

Thanks brother

claire88

One advice is that be extra careful and double check that they are giving the correct vaccine.
It seems they "accidentally" gave kids covid vaccines when they go for flu shots.
Whether it's because of sheer incompetency or evil intention, it does not hurt to be extra careful during this time.

LUH 3417

One advice is that be extra careful and double check that they are giving the correct vaccine.
It seems they "accidentally" gave kids covid vaccines when they go for flu shots.
Whether it's because of sheer incompetency or evil intention, it does not hurt to be extra careful during this time.
Why would a child ever need a flu shot to begin with? Before about 2010 flu shots were only ever recommended for the immunocompromised and those over 65.