Non-condom viral STD prophylaxis

nomoreketones

As someone who is paranoid about catching a viral STD such as HSV, HIV, and HPV I've been pondering the idea of prophylaxis. Obviously there are condoms for prophylaxis but I'm looking for things less obvious than condoms so hopefully no idiots will posting about condoms in this thread. I've googled this topic extensively and besides PrEP for HIV there is not much out there.

I think the amount of virus in the exposure a person receives is the most important parameter that could determine whether or not a person gets infected to a viral STD. But from everything I have been reading about lately, I'm guessing that good Vitamin D status will lesson the chance of infection after an exposure to a viral STD also.

Does anyone have any other ideas?

rawmeat

STDs like HIV are near impossible to catch if you are not a homosexual

OP
N

nomoreketones

STDs like HIV are near impossible to catch if you are not a homosexual
It is nearly impossible to catch with a condom unless the condom breaks. If the woman is infected than the man has a 1 in 2,500 chance of catching it during the encounter in which the condom breaks. For a woman, the risk will be double. So having a strong immune system and possibly other nutrients/phytochemicals to prevent the exposure from turning into an infection is super important.

Also, everyone is at risk for HSV and HPV so information about nutritional and herbal prophylaxis is useful for everyone.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals