Nocturnal Dehydration

bradley

For years I will wake up 1-3 times in the night, intensely thirsty, and also having to urinate quite a large volume. Each time I wake i'll have to drink 8 ounces of water or more to quench the thirst, and each time will also need to pee, creating a self-perpetuating problem. I've tried many things to minimize this without success. i.e. combinations of sweet/salty/fatty/gelatin drink before bed, a small amount of desiccated thyroid/cynoplus, etc.

Does anyone have any suggestions to help mitigate this effect?

nwo2012

bradley said:
For years I will wake up 1-3 times in the night, intensely thirsty, and also having to urinate quite a large volume. Each time I wake i'll have to drink 8 ounces of water or more to quench the thirst, and each time will also need to pee, creating a self-perpetuating problem. I've tried many things to minimize this without success. i.e. combinations of sweet/salty/fatty/gelatin drink before bed, a small amount of desiccated thyroid/cynoplus, etc.

Have you checked your blood glucose levels during this time?
Do you work shifts, sometimes nightshifts?
Have you checked your temps and pulses when this happens?

OP
bradley

bradley

Hi NWO. No i haven't checked glucose or pulses/temps at this time. I usually feel fairly warm throughout the night and don't tend to have a high heart rate at these times either.

I do not work shifts

nwo2012 said:
bradley said:

Have you checked your blood glucose levels during this time?
Do you work shifts, sometimes nightshifts?
Have you checked your temps and pulses when this happens?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Blood sugar came to mind for me also.

cliff

bradley said:

Have you tried drinking some juice when you wake up?

I used to wake up to pee once or twice a night, I started using the 250watt light while I sleep shining on my feet a couple months ago and rarely wake up to pee anymore.

nwo2012

cliff said:
bradley said:

Have you tried drinking some juice when you wake up?

I used to wake up to pee once or twice a night, I started using the 250watt light while I sleep shining on my feet a couple months ago and rarely wake up to pee anymore.

Interesting suggestions. I too suffer from waking up to pee but mine only started after rotating onto nightshift. Still your fix might work so going to give it a go and grab the 250w.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals