NO VAX! You need to read this!

jay123

Under federal law, employers and universities cannot legally mandate COVID vaccines because they are unlicensed Emergency Use Authorization products which are, by definition, experimental.
The bottom line is this: mandating products authorized for Emergency Use Authorization status (EUA) violates federal law as detailed in the following legal notifications.

All COVID vaccines, COVID PCR and antigen tests, and masks are merely EUA-authorized, not approved or licensed, by the federal government. Long-term safety and efficacy have not been proven.

EUA products are by definition experimental, which requires people be given the right to refuse them. Under the Nuremberg Code, the foundation of ethical medicine, no one may be coerced to participate in a medical experiment. Consent of the individual is “absolutely essential.”

Lollipop2

Under federal law, employers and universities cannot legally mandate COVID vaccines because they are unlicensed Emergency Use Authorization products which are, by definition, experimental.
The bottom line is this: mandating products authorized for Emergency Use Authorization status (EUA) violates federal law as detailed in the following legal notifications.

All COVID vaccines, COVID PCR and antigen tests, and masks are merely EUA-authorized, not approved or licensed, by the federal government. Long-term safety and efficacy have not been proven.

EUA products are by definition experimental, which requires people be given the right to refuse them. Under the Nuremberg Code, the foundation of ethical medicine, no one may be coerced to participate in a medical experiment. Consent of the individual is “absolutely essential.”
This is great. I love what Children’s Health Defense is doing for humanity at large - even when they do not know how much Robert Kennedy JR has done to help them.

OP
jay123

jay123

Thanks! It sickens me everday that I see parents posting "how proud" they are that their teenagers are getting vaxxed and they share the pictures too! I hope this helps people on their own stance. Everything is experimental and Im tired of seeing and hearing how "safe and effective" the "vaccine" (if you can really call it that) is. It is so so manipulated.

Birdie

Also, here is one of the comments on the above article posted by @jay123 :

Thanks for this. This peer reviewed NIH article might also be helpful: Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID-19 vaccines worsening clinical disease.
Results of the study: COVID-19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralising antibodies may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated. Vaccines for SARS, MERS and RSV have never been approved, and the data generated in the development and testing of these vaccines suggest a serious mechanistic concern: that vaccines designed empirically using the traditional approach (consisting of the unmodified or minimally modified coronavirus viral spike to elicit neutralising antibodies), be they composed of protein, viral vector, DNA or RNA and irrespective of delivery method, may worsen COVID-19 disease via antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE).

TripleOG

(III) of the option to accept or refuse administration of the product, of the consequences, if any, of refusing administration of the product, and of the alternatives to the product that are available and of their benefits and risks.

Can't employers/institutions weasel their way out by saying you have the right to refuse administration of the product, and the consequence is loss of gainful employment/enrollment?

Lollipop2

Can't employers/institutions weasel their way out by saying you have the right to refuse administration of the product, and the consequence is loss of gainful employment/enrollment?
Look at this post from @Mito If they require the vaccine, then OSHO will deem any injury will be work related. Imagine the worker’s comp, the insurance nightmare. Most companies haven’t considered this closely enough. If they did, they would ALL stop requiring immediately.

Here is a link to the post:

Post in thread 'Federal law prohibits employers and others from requiring vaccination with a Covid-19 vaccine under EUA'
Federal law prohibits employers and others from requiring vaccination with a Covid-19 vaccine under EUA

TripleOG

Look at this post from @Mito If they require the vaccine, then OSHO will deem any injury will be work related. Imagine the worker’s comp, the insurance nightmare. Most companies haven’t considered this closely enough. If they did, they would ALL stop requiring immediately.

Here is a link to the post:

Post in thread 'Federal law prohibits employers and others from requiring vaccination with a Covid-19 vaccine under EUA'
Federal law prohibits employers and others from requiring vaccination with a Covid-19 vaccine under EUA

IIRC, COVID vaccine injury is covered under CICP. Since 2010, only 39 out of 701 filing were eligible for compensations. Wouldn't COVID vaccine injury have to be established first before worker's comp and company liability? There lies the bottleneck.

I think what they are doing right now in some businesses is saying all new hires must be vaccinated. I am guessing that they are doing this because it puts the responsibility on the person. You must yourself consent to a vaccination before they will hire you. So in this scenario you choose of your own free will to get it so they cannot be liable. I think it is a bit more complicated to force your employees to do it because then the business may be held responsible for injury.

David PS

The inability of employers and institutions to mandate vaccines is the reason both Pfizer and Moderna are seeking full approval of their 'vaccines'. Full approval will close some of the loopholes that exist with the EUA.

TripleOG

I think what they are doing right now in some businesses is saying all new hires must be vaccinated. I am guessing that they are doing this because it puts the responsibility on the person. You must yourself consent to a vaccination before they will hire you. So in this scenario you choose of your own free will to get it so they cannot be liable. I think it is a bit more complicated to force your employees to do it because then the business may be held responsible for injury.

Yea my point is history has shown us the lengths examiners go to absolve vaccines of causing injury. Because of this, employers may take on the risk/gamble and may not budge when presented with potential liability.