No Starch. Is It Doable With Highly Active Lifestyle?

Why would a highly active lifestyle need starch? Simple sugars are easy calories if eaten with enough decent protein like beef and a few oz of cheese since a high metabolic rate craves sugars.

LUH 3417

Why would a highly active lifestyle need starch? Simple sugars are easy calories if eaten with enough decent protein like beef and a few oz of cheese since a high metabolic rate craves sugars.
Is your profile photo Timothy Hutton?

AndrogenicJB

The only starch I eat are white potatoes. It is very cheap and full of vitamins/minerals.

However several times I didn't eat potatoes accidentally I felt much cleaner energy, sharper mood and coincidentaly or not - got my smell back.

When I say "highly active" I mostly mean physically demanding job 4 days a week and 7-8 miles walking on rest days. No weight lifting outside job.

Cronometer shows me hiting almost all nutrients except obviously Vit E and falling short on B3. Perhaps can of Redbull every other day would cover B3? I don't have access to quality meat except deer/elk which is a hassle to prepare properly.

Also calories likely low so if you have some suggestions how to reach 3.5-4k without starch let me know.

All in all obviously I must just go ahead and try it but would be great to get some opinions in case I am missing something or if it's plain stupid idea.

Thanks!
View attachment 18313 View attachment 18312
Do you think it's safe too consume conventional dairy if its low fat to avoid the estrogen

OP
U

Uselis

Do you think it's safe too consume conventional dairy if its low fat to avoid the estrogen
I don't know, also depends where you live. Where I am at they don't put additional vitamin A & D but I personally don't feel well on skim milk.

Check users Hans previous article about milk. He explained whole estrogen thing in it I believe.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals