1. **NEW** BL11 - Orange, Red & Infrared Therapy Body Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PL1 - Orange & Red Light Therapy Pod Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

No Need For Mutations, Mitochondrial Stress Alone Can Trigger Cancer

Discussion in 'Scientific Studies' started by haidut, Jul 15, 2016.

1. tomisonbottom

tomisonbottom Member

I just came across this article > Cancer as a mitochondrial metabolic disease:
    Cancer as a mitochondrial metabolic disease

Genes, Respiration, Viruses, and Cancer - Cancer as a Metabolic Disease: On the Origin, Management and Prevention of Cancer - Seyfried - Wiley Online Library

Tried searching the forum and didn't see it posted yet, so thought I'd add it to the thread.
    Lots of great references to other works he's done at the bottom too.

2. Such_Saturation

Such_Saturation Member

lol, I used a pacifier for a long time as a baby (chewing on it, mostly) and it messed up my entire mouth. Needed a decade of braces to fix.

3. rei

rei Member

What is your argument? I was under the impression that malnutrition is what leads to the underdevelopment of the jaw/teeth, specifically vitamin K2, A, D. And this leads to the paradoxical situation that people that live more primitively and grow/forage their own foods get more nutrient rich food, and people that live in the cities get the processed crap and develop poorly.

4. Janelle525

Janelle525 Member

Mike Mew agrees it's lack of tongue posture, mouth breathing from allergies that causes melting faces. The fat solubles definitely help teeth though.