No food is safe for me

mostlylurking

I've used a quality source of Thiamine HCL, 250mg capsules. Used 1-3 per day for the past few weeks, So 250 - 750mg / day. Absolutely no effect on digestion.
Do you think it's worth it to try 2g. Is that your daily dose?
The dose is based on your weight. This link includes how to figure your dose: HDT Therapy This information is for thiamine HCL; it does not have a great absorption rate so more is needed that say TTFD. But there are fewer side effects with it.

I'm taking 2 grams/day, one in the morning and one around 3:00pm. If you take it later in the day it can affect your sleep because it will lower your blood sugar. Just put it in water and drink it down. Don't take it in juice. Also space anything with sugar and also tea and coffee away from when you take the thiamine, a minimum of 15 minutes but 30 minutes is probably better. If you choose to do the high dose thiamine, you need to read up on it first. High dose thiamine can cause heart palpitations in some people. It is considered to be a generally safe substance.

If you get shooting electrical zapping pains in your legs that means you took too much and you should lower your dose.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals