No Excess Deaths In Sweden In 2020 Compared To The Last 10 Years

Kvothe

What’s interesting is the Swedish epidemiologist Anders Tegnell wants to use the same strategy he used all year, the prime minster of Sweden however is now telling people not to form in groups of 8 or more, he is doing this as ICU levels are stable, he is however taking advice from Fredrik Elgh, Professor of Virology at Umeå University, he is claiming Sweden is two weeks away from surpassing the first wave’s peak hospitalizations, this lunatic is obviously on the big pharma WHO authoritarian wagon, has he not noticed how it went the previous spring, moderate excess and that’s it, he sees fame for himself with global media who are crying out for Swedish dissenters. He is looking to cash in as many academic mouthpieces have throughout covid.

I’m sure the Swedish prime minster is a delusional globalist just like most western nations and is feeling pressure from the UN and other nations for undermining the COVID narrative and now has to offer token. The Swedish ambassadors all over the world must have been receiving many calls when nations worldwide realized they were succeeding with their COVID strategy.

This is an interesting development.

In Germany the ICU situation/story is unbelievable, as well. They have been talking about an incoming collapse of the ICU system, and chief virologist Christian Drosten even warned of a triage. However, the statistic showing all the available and occupied ICU beds in the country (updated daily) actually shows that the total number of people in intensive care beds has not changed since summer. The only thing that's happening is a rather mysterious decline of available beds. Nobody can actually explain why the number is declining despite the total number of patients staying the same.
This is the only number talked about in public discourse. 'We have to pass more restrictions because the number of ICU beds is dangerously low. A collapse is imminent.' This weird situation has caught some attention on twitter today, and funny coincidence- they stopped updating the numbers on monday. I wouldn't be surprised, if the number of occupied ICU beds will suddenly be a few thousand greater by the end of the week.

Em87CnpW4AEBtfp

Ritchie

The propaganda was relentless at the start, it’s delusional at this point, it would have been ideal if Sweden used the same PCR amplification cycle as Taiwan.

The list of delusion goes on for the covid cult, it gets longer every week.

When the vaccine comes out it will be all about antibody testing, PCR will be sidelined or amplification reduced, if we were to test the so called immune from the moderna vaccine trials with the current PCR cycle we will have positives show up.
No Tcell tests or talk of them for that matter.
Do you know what CT standard Sweden are using for their PCR testing?

Giraffe

In Germany the ICU situation/story is unbelievable, as well. They have been talking about an incoming collapse of the ICU system, and chief virologist Christian Drosten even warned of a triage. However, the statistic showing all the available and occupied ICU beds in the country (updated daily) actually shows that the total number of people in intensive care beds has not changed since summer. The only thing that's happening is a rather mysterious decline of available beds. Nobody can actually explain why the number is declining despite the total number of patients staying the same.
This is the only number talked about in public discourse. 'We have to pass more restrictions because the number of ICU beds is dangerously low. A collapse is imminent.' This weird situation has caught some attention on twitter today, and funny coincidence- they stopped updating the numbers on monday. I wouldn't be surprised, if the number of occupied ICU beds will suddenly be a few thousand greater by the end of the week.

Em87CnpW4AEBtfp
The explanation for the decrease in available beds might be simple:
  1. The sudden drop in August could mean that they started counting differently. An empty bed with a ventilator is not an available ICU bed if you do not have a nurse who could care for a patient. And this drop came shortly after journalists started to ask if empty beds were invoiced that didn't exist.
  2. Some hospitals have been closed. Corona Untersuchungsausschuss is trying to find out how many.
  3. Nurses in quarantine or ill = less available beds (see 1).

I find annoying that they always claim that the number of covid-19 patients in hospital is raising constantly, but they do not mention that the total number of patients remains constant. The most logic explanation would be that the patients get infected in hospital. (This is assuming the PCR tests have any meaning at all, and there is no bad intention or deceit at work.)

Kvothe

The explanation for the decrease in available beds might be simple:
  1. The sudden drop in August could mean that they started counting differently. An empty bed with a ventilator is not an available ICU bed if you do not have a nurse who could care for a patient. And this drop came shortly after journalists started to ask if empty beds were invoiced that didn't exist.
  2. Some hospitals have been closed. Corona Untersuchungsausschuss is trying to find out how many.
  3. Nurses in quarantine or ill = less available beds (see 1).

I find annoying that they always claim that the number of covid-19 patients in hospital is raising constantly, but they do not mention that the total number of patients remains constant. The most logic explanation would be that the patients get infected in hospital. (This is assuming the PCR tests have any meaning at all, and there is no bad intention or deceit at work.)

I think 1 and 3 can be discarded. They have repeated over and over again that the number of "free beds" isn't reliable as the only indicator because you still need the personal to run them. Hence, I think the available staff is not factored in. It would be quite difficult to factor this in, anyways. Did you notice that DIVI stopped updating their daily reports on monday, and have now missed two days in a row? Strange.

DIVI Intensivregister Tagesreporte – Archiv

tara

I haven't looked up stats for Sweden, but with reduced movements and even partial social distancing in many countries, it wouldn't be surprising if there were a reduced death rate from some other causes, eg infections like influenzas (because less contact spreads flu less) and car accidents (less traffic on the roads). Sweden hasn't had the same kind of mandatory lockdowns that many other countries have had, but then again, some of those other countries have lots of citizens determined to thwart protective measures, and many Swedes are probably sensible enough to follow their public health advice even when not mandatory.

Giraffe

I think 1 and 3 can be discarded. They have repeated over and over again that the number of "free beds" isn't reliable as the only indicator because you still need the personal to run them. Hence, I think the available staff is not factored in. It would be quite difficult to factor this in, anyways. Did you notice that DIVI stopped updating their daily reports on monday, and have now missed two days in a row? Strange.

I don't care about DIVI's covid numbers. So I never look at that report you linked. The main page says that the report you are looking for has been moved. There is a link:

DIVI Intensivregister

I don't think that it would be difficult to factor in available staff. Resource planing is daily business for service providers.

Kvothe

I don't care about DIVI's covid numbers. So I never look at that report you linked. The main page says that the report you are looking for has been moved. There is a link:

DIVI Intensivregister

I don't think that it would be difficult to factor in available staff. Resource planing is daily business for service providers.

This one should work. What do you mean you don't care about the DIVI numbers? So, why did you bother to reply, at all? If you have never looked at the numbers, and don't care about them, why do you "find it annoying that they always claim [...]"? How can you be annoyed by something you don't care about?

Last edited:

Giraffe

This one should work. What do you mean you don't care about the DIVI numbers? So, why did you bother to reply, at all? If you have never looked at the numbers, and don't care about them, why do you "find it annoying that they always claim [...]"? How can you be annoyed by something you don't care about?

I didn't mean that I do not care about the DIVI numbers: It's the covid report that I don't care about. I prefer this one:

DIVI Intensivregister

Click on "Länder-Tabelle".

Drareg

I presume it’s the same as most western nations because of cases, I don’t have the information right now.

Wagner83

That article only explains the graphic in my post (second link), not the actual stats for all of 2020 presented in the first link. From your link:
"...This means that for the last 10 days of data, death counts in Sweden must only be interpreted as incomplete measures of mortality."

Delays or not, they only cover maybe the last 2 weeks. But the bigger question remains - why is Sweden NOT having ANY excess mortality for the entire 2020?
Yes.

As the link shared by @burtlancast shows, many countries have a significant peak in mortality, while other countries haven't budged at all. This is odd. It would be nice to know the various treatments and way of handling things. Perhaps it can be an indicator of the general health of these populations.

BearWithMe

Czechs are the best in the world at something again, yay!

I'm in the Czech Republic at the moment ant the anti-corona measures are absolutely brutal here. I would argue the most restrictive in the world ATM.

We have a total curfew. Everything beside food stores is closed, and even the food stores are very, very limited (only open during some days of the week). Mandatory face masks even when alone in the outdoors, or in your own car. Police abusing citizens for banal violations. Insanely high fines (like 1x average monthly salary) for banal violations.

Drone surveillance. Data from credit card usage and mobile phone carriers being used to punish citizens.

Artificially created queues for food.

Czechs have less freedom than during Nazi occupation and I'm not even joking.

It is the government abuse that is killing people, not the coronavirus.

Last edited:

Fred

Also, NO FLU AT ALL in Sweden since "covid", despite the fact that they didn't lock down and famously had packed bars/restaurants.
Not only that, but the flu is literally down 99% worldwide, according to official WHO data, coinciding perfectly with the start of "covid" in every country in the entire world!
See the WHO data here - totally customizable charts: WHO FLUMART OUTPUTS
But "covid" managed to surge into the millions of cases. This is impossible to explain away with hygiene, masks, and the totally bogus R0 number.
This is hardcore proof that the flu is being renamed "covid".

tara

This is impossible to explain away ...
This is hardcore proof ...
No, it's not.

The US usually has between about 20 000 - 70 000 flu deaths per year.
So far, US COVID deaths are over 250 000 and expected to continue to climbing at >2000 per day.
This is several times higher than any recent flu season.

Sweden has so far recorded about twice as many COVID19 deaths this year as they have for flu in recent years.

It's hard to know the IFR for COVID19 at this early stage, but the case fatality rate for COVID-19 seems to be over 1% in many countries, over 2% in US, and higher in some countries.

tankasnowgod

I haven't looked up stats for Sweden, but with reduced movements and even partial social distancing in many countries, it wouldn't be surprising if there were a reduced death rate from some other causes, eg infections like influenzas (because less contact spreads flu less) and car accidents (less traffic on the roads). Sweden hasn't had the same kind of mandatory lockdowns that many other countries have had, but then again, some of those other countries have lots of citizens determined to thwart protective measures, and many Swedes are probably sensible enough to follow their public health advice even when not mandatory.

Or.....

There is no "novel coronavirus," or if there is, it's no more dangerous than the trillions upon trillions of viruses we deal with any other year, and the 1.3 Million "COVID" deaths are simply deaths that would have occurred within the 3.91 Million Respiratory Disease Deaths that happened anyway, and the only things governments did with MEDICAL EXPERIMENTS like Lockdowns, Forced Masking, and such was destroy the economy and caused massive depression and suicide.

But it's tough to get through to those believers in the COVID prophecy, even when the prophecy has been proven wrong time and time again.

All Cause Mortality.png

tankasnowgod

So far, US COVID deaths are over 250 000 and expected to continue to climbing at >2000 per day.

Yeah, because the tests are meaningless, they are counting anyone who died WITH COVID, not necessarily because of it, and there is a financial incentive (between $10,000 to 26,000) to code deaths as COVID.

That's why people who died in motorcycle crashes are listed as COVID deaths.

Man who died in motorcycle crash counted as COVID-19 death in Florida: Report | WPEC

The CDC even put out documents ENCOURAGING doctors to list COVID on death certificates, even if those people had no positive test whatsoever.

Kram

Yeah, because the tests are meaningless, they are counting anyone who died WITH COVID, not necessarily because of it, and there is a financial incentive (between $10,000 to 26,000) to code deaths as COVID.

That's why people who died in motorcycle crashes are listed as COVID deaths.

Man who died in motorcycle crash counted as COVID-19 death in Florida: Report | WPEC
People? That is one person who died in a motorcycle crash. How do you explain the ~300k+ of excess deaths in the U.S. this year? This controls for any deaths that have been misclassified.

tankasnowgod

People? That is one person who died in a motorcycle crash. How do you explain the ~300k+ of excess deaths in the U.S. this year? This controls for any deaths that have been misclassified.

Um, did you not see the point were I pointed out the MEDICAL EXPERIMENTS that are being run on people WITHOUT their consent?????!!???

If there is indeed around 300,000 extra deaths this year, well, I guess we know how DEADLY Lockdowns can be.

Unlike this mythical virus that no one has produced any proof of (in the form of Electron Micrographs and a paper satisfying Koch's Postulates), the lockdowns and forced masking are very real. So, I prefer to think the cause of death would be something real like Government Homicide, and not a fairy tale virus.

(PDF) All-cause mortality during COVID-19: No plague and a likely signature of mass homicide by government response

Democide is absolutely proven, with over 262 Million deaths in the 20th century alone. 300,000 or so is easy for any government to kill.

20th Century Democide

J

jb116

Before any individuals such as yourself start speaking out of your @ss, you should know, I know many people in law enforcement, and individuals working in covid labs. Your perspective is totally off if you think one person who died in a crash is the only person reported. There were many, many people including homicides, suicides, drug overdoses, and accidents reported as having died OF convid. Not only were doctors told to report this way, but so were police officers, coroners and pathologists. So, YES, PEOPLE.

tankasnowgod

Before any individuals such as yourself start speaking out of your @ss, you should know, I know many people in law enforcement, and individuals working in covid labs. Your perspective is totally off if you think one person who died in a crash is the only person reported. There were many, many people including homicides, suicides, drug overdoses, and accidents reported as having died OF convid. Not only were doctors told to report this way, but so were police officers, coroners and pathologists. So, YES, PEOPLE.

After the NYT published that unethical "The First 100,000 People Who Died of COVID" piece, Alex Berenson wondered how far down the list you'd have to go to find a gunshot victim. One of his followers checked..... you only had to go six names down.

Kram

I know many people in law enforcement, and individuals working in covid labs.
Impressive.

Totally agree deaths have likely been misreported. Still doesn't explain the 300k excess deaths.

Back
Top Bottom