No Excess Deaths In Sweden In 2020 Compared To The Last 10 Years

haidut

Forum Supporter
If that does not make people think twice about what they hear (or don't, when it comes to Sweden) on TV, then I don't know what will.
Sweden: death rate 2010-2020 | Statista
And here is a nice graphic already posted on Reddit and generating a lot of controversy there, showing daily new COVID-19 deaths (per million) the (lack of) excess death in Sweden to some other EU countries as well as the US.
https://i.redd.it/gzv67r948ty51.jpg

The moment I see ANY of the MSM outlets discuss these stats or the graph, I will regain my convidence in the political process :):

@Drareg @boris @Regina @tankasnowgod @Giraffe

tankasnowgod

It's almost like Sweden is the control group for the Medical Experiments being run on the population at large (lockdowns, mandatory masks), and showing how damaging those interventions are!

Whether there's a "newly discovered virus" or not, it appears that nothing out of the ordinary is going on, disease wise. The same diseases and other health issues are having the same impact on the population that we would expect them to have.

There only appears to be excess mortality from government homicide-

(PDF) All-cause mortality during COVID-19: No plague and a likely signature of mass homicide by government response

Herbie

There was talk earlier in the year how no one was dying from influenza anymore and the rates were so low for it but cov 19 replaced it statistically.

burtlancast

https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps

This graph shows a clear increase of all causes mortality around march 2020 across many countries.

Yet the red dotted line indicating a substantial increase seems to remain identical to other years.

It could be that Covid simply accelerated by a few weeks/months the death of those who would have died anyway that year, leaving the total deaths number almost unchanged.

It would be great if we could get the same totals we did for Sweden for all the other countries.

Last edited:

Quelsatron

yep, feels good man
although there has been a spike in cases here and there's a lot of new hysteria, but I don't think the government will or even has the authority to enforce lockdowns, they basically only came out with new RECOMMENDATIONS to not gather together as more than 8 people

Giraffe

If that does not make people think twice about what they hear (or don't, when it comes to Sweden) on TV, then I don't know what will.

Prof. Püschel in Germany already in Spring predicted that there will be no excess mortality in Sweden by the end of the year. It's the very old and those with multiple morbidities who die. They would have died very soon anyway.

And here is a nice graphic already posted on Reddit and generating a lot of controversy there, showing daily new COVID-19 deaths (per million) the (lack of) excess death in Sweden to some other EU countries as well as the US.

The moment I see ANY of the MSM outlets discuss these stats or the graph, I will regain my convidence in the political process
C:\Users\Ines\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

If they started to discuss how it comes that there are almost no influenza deaths this year, they would need to explain how these "influenza deaths" are normally counted (it's basically comparing mortality in Winter and Summer). And this would raise questions as to the usefulness of influenza vaccines.

To compare the stats of different countries is tricky. In Belgium, for example, they counted everyone who died in a nursing home as a covid-19 dead without even bothering to test for SARS-CoV-2.

pro marker

papers here say different. saw a paper in the store that said Sweden hasnt had this many deaths in 150 years. i cant possibly know what information to trust so i just dont bother. the amount of investigative work i would have to do to figure out how many people died... too much work.

pro marker

It's almost like Sweden is the control group for the Medical Experiments being run on the population at large (lockdowns, mandatory masks), and showing how damaging those interventions are!

Whether there's a "newly discovered virus" or not, it appears that nothing out of the ordinary is going on, disease wise. The same diseases and other health issues are having the same impact on the population that we would expect them to have.

There only appears to be excess mortality from government homicide-

(PDF) All-cause mortality during COVID-19: No plague and a likely signature of mass homicide by government response

we dont have mandatory masks, yet at least. sweden is the most laidback country when it comes to corona, people dont care that much. some days ago we entered a new lockdown or something, i dont even know because nothing changes. the museums are closed and thats about it.

Experienced

Sweden is the country where Elites test their Mandatory stuff out for example the Mark of the beast of course they`ll have less death in that shitty country.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thank you. Part of the results are explained here in more details Why do COVID-19 deaths in Sweden always appear to decrease in the last 10 days? . It would be interesting to know if different countries have a different standard treatment (if any).

That article only explains the graphic in my post (second link), not the actual stats for all of 2020 presented in the first link. From your link:
"...This means that for the last 10 days of data, death counts in Sweden must only be interpreted as incomplete measures of mortality."

Delays or not, they only cover maybe the last 2 weeks. But the bigger question remains - why is Sweden NOT having ANY excess mortality for the entire 2020?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
To compare the stats of different countries is tricky. In Belgium, for example, they counted everyone who died in a nursing home as a covid-19 dead without even bothering to test for SARS-CoV-2.

True, it is tricky and this is why the second link, which is about COVID-19 specific deaths, is debatable. But still, nothing can explain the lack of ANY excess deaths in Sweden for all of 2020 so far. I am surprised (or maybe not) that this is not more widely discussed in the media, even the anti-pandemic outlets.

Kvothe

Guy in this video used the Human Mortality Database from Eurostat, and looked at the mortality per 100.000 for the first half of the year, in Sweden. Mortality during the first six months was indeed slightly higher than during the last 5 years, but if you look at the last ten years, you can see relative mortality was higher in 2015, 2013, 2012, and 2010. Unfortunately, video is in German. You can see the graphs around the 4:00 min mark.

Last edited:

Hugh Johnson

papers here say different. saw a paper in the store that said Sweden hasnt had this many deaths in 150 years. i cant possibly know what information to trust so i just dont bother. the amount of investigative work i would have to do to figure out how many people died... too much work.
It is probably true. Sweden has also never had as many people as now. Population is the main cause of total deaths.

pro marker

okay so i just found this article, Ny statistikk: Har ikke vært så mange dødsfall i Sverige på 150 år

-----------------------------------------------------
"Halvering i fødselsoverskuddet
Det høye dødstallet kombinert med færre antall fødsler førte til en halvering i fødselsoverskuddet første halvår i 2020 sammenlignet med første halvår i 2019.

Innvandringen til Sverige har også vært betydelig lav første halvår i 2020 sammenlignet med foregående år. Innvandringen de første seks månedene var på 36.058 mennesker, noe som er det laveste tallet på innvandring siden 2005, skriver SCB.

- Sammenlignet med tilsvarende periode i 2019, var dette en nedgang på 34,7 prosent. Til og med utvandringen var lavere enn året før."

-----------------------------------------------------

google translated:

Halving the birth surplus
The high death toll combined with fewer births led to a halving of the birth surplus in the first half of 2020 compared with the first half of 2019.

Immigration to Sweden has also been mildly low in the first half of 2020 compared with the previous year. Immigration in the first six months was 36,058 people, which is the lowest number of immigrants since 2005, writes Statistics Sweden.

- Compared with the corresponding period in 2019, this was a decrease of 34.7 percent. Even emigration was lower than the year before

interesting to know, this could definitely be used to affect how they define number of deaths

Drareg

The moment I see ANY of the MSM outlets discuss these stats or the graph, I will regain my convidence in the political process :):

@Drareg @boris @Regina @tankasnowgod @Giraffe

The propaganda was relentless at the start, it’s delusional at this point, it would have been ideal if Sweden used the same PCR amplification cycle as Taiwan.

The list of delusion goes on for the covid cult, it gets longer every week.

When the vaccine comes out it will be all about antibody testing, PCR will be sidelined or amplification reduced, if we were to test the so called immune from the moderna vaccine trials with the current PCR cycle we will have positives show up.
No Tcell tests or talk of them for that matter.

boris

This is great evidence. I wonder how uncreatively it will be spun, but just straight lying seems to do the trick, too :lol:.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Ray Peat right again. Just another year with nothing out of the ordinary except the satanic propaganda media machine spreading mass delusion.

Drareg

What’s interesting is the Swedish epidemiologist Anders Tegnell wants to use the same strategy he used all year, the prime minster of Sweden however is now telling people not to form in groups of 8 or more, he is doing this as ICU levels are stable, he is however taking advice from Fredrik Elgh, Professor of Virology at Umeå University, he is claiming Sweden is two weeks away from surpassing the first wave’s peak hospitalizations, this lunatic is obviously on the big pharma WHO authoritarian wagon, has he not noticed how it went the previous spring, moderate excess and that’s it, he sees fame for himself with global media who are crying out for Swedish dissenters. He is looking to cash in as many academic mouthpieces have throughout covid.

I’m sure the Swedish prime minster is a delusional globalist just like most western nations and is feeling pressure from the UN and other nations for undermining the COVID narrative and now has to offer token. The Swedish ambassadors all over the world must have been receiving many calls when nations worldwide realized they were succeeding with their COVID strategy.

This is an interesting development.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom