No dairy - How to get enough calories and protein ?

OP
M

Motif

Canned tuna too high in histamine for me.
Milk protein concentrate powder = not dairy ?

Fatty ground beef( grass fed if possible), maybe 75 or 80%, would be a easy way to get protein and fat, if you want fat calories, that is. If not, lean meats( including seafood) and gelatin are the best bet imo.

M

metabolizm

What about starch?

If you're avoiding starch and dairy, the truth is it can be really hard to get enough calories.

5a-DHP

I don't eat dairy and still get 150g per day.
Oxtail, liver, eggs, steak or cod twice per day with potato, sweet potatoes, rice, etc

Elize

Freshly caught fish, meat from a butchery as freshas possible. No canned, cured, fermented or leftovers foods. Mozzarella cheese okay. I make my own mozzarella and cream cheese

Freshly caught fish, meat from a butchery as freshas possible. No canned, cured, fermented or leftovers foods. Mozzarella cheese okay. I make my own mozzarella and cream cheese
Ah, I see, so it's more to do with freshness? In many places, the meat is aged by default. In the US, it seems to be like that. That would be bad in terms of histamine then. Here in Brazil, I don't think the meat is aged, although when you buy meat that is packaged, it tends to a few weeks old. Good argument for buying fresh from the butcher, as you said.

Elize

Yes Rafael about the US whilst living in South Africa, swaziland and Hong Kong meat was fresh off the block and fish I bought from a fisherman. The US is different and have a lot of histamine liberating reactions with meat and fish being aged and freeze dried food is just as bad

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals