NMDA / Schizophrenia

OP
Highserotonin90
B3 Help to reduce methylation

baccheion

Exactly it seems another cause but if what he says "magnesium" is correct ... do you need more? the subject has benefits from chocolate and it is certainly not because of the magnesium that blocks NMDA ... it is rich in copper.

TMG I think it's still a methyl donor right? in case I would have strong side effects as high methylation.

Sarcosine not found in Europe :(
Punch the following into a search engine: "copper schizophrenia site:www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov"

Methyl donors tend to lower homocysteine.

To see if copper or anything else is out of balance, maybe look into some sort of lab work. No need to guess.

OP
Highserotonin90
Punch the following into a search engine: "copper schizophrenia site:www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov"

Methyl donors tend to lower homocysteine.

To see if copper or anything else is out of balance, maybe look into some sort of lab work. No need to guess.

I disagree that they lower methylation, at least in my case.

OP
Highserotonin90
Hi guys, for update this thread.
Is safe consume pregnenolone every day oral 50-100mg or risk to increase cholesterol Is High ? Is a only item help me at the Moment in this patology.

lampofred

I would be careful about supplementing copper. Copper lowers blood sugar and increases sensitivity to environmental stimuli.

I think gelatin, red light, vitamin D would be helpful by reducing stress.

Red light will also increase bio-available copper without you actually having to take the risk of supplementing additional copper.

magnesiumania

I would be careful about supplementing copper. Copper lowers blood sugar and increases sensitivity to environmental stimuli.

I think gelatin, red light, vitamin D would be helpful by reducing stress.

Red light will also increase bio-available copper without you actually having to take the risk of supplementing additional copper.

I think red light only stimuate cytochrome c oxidase which is copper dependent. Has it been shown to stimulate activiaty of catalase or other copper structures aswell? Supplementing copper is never a good idea...

lampofred

I think red light only stimuate cytochrome c oxidase which is copper dependent. Has it been shown to stimulate activiaty of catalase or other copper structures aswell? Supplementing copper is never a good idea...

It removes iron from cytochrome c and puts copper back in. So it's changing copper from bio-unavailable to bio-available.