NLRP3 Inflammasome Cause Of Male Pattern Baldness

keytothecity

I am doing this (minus the isoflavones for now) following @hunchoz and @ChemHead (sort of, he is completely vegan) for 3 days now. TONS of raw veggies all day. Some fruit. 1 L Milk with several cups of green/black tea/day, 1 cup of coffee, one raw egg a day. Will be adding bone broth starting tomorrow.

My energy is skyrocketing, my skin got better, pores smaller. I look younger already. My guess is that inflammation is getting eradicated and excess DHT removed, acidity getting balanced too. I'll definitely keep going for a lot longer, just for the energy benefits already. Possibly, I'll try the isoflavones later. I'm loving it. But I am also an active person normally, so IDK if it will be sustainable when I do more sports again. Thinking of adding potatoes if this is going to be the case.

I'll add some iodine starting tomorrow to counter the anti thyroid fluoride in the green tea.

I am taking D, K, E but not sure if this is good or bad.

It also took fin a decade ago, so like in chemheads case my energy improvement might come down to dodging autoimmune triggers associated with PFS
I'm still on this diet, although I reduced tea, upped coffee, reduced milk and no egg.
Honestly with some social stuff happening I was basically following this diet 90/10 or something, and even got pretty drunk once or twice with some friends. No milk and coffee would be even better, and with recently adding nuts I am slowly getting the strength to leave those out as well and go 100/0 soon.

But yeah, I ate ***t tons of veggies, fruit; and not much else.

The results are pretty exciting. Mind you, I am only doing this for about 2 weeks now. I could report what seem to be a handful of new pigmented hair on my hairline, but that might be placebo. I also don't have closeup pictures of my hairline. Whatever.
The exciting part is that I can now press my knuckles into my scalp, and there are no dents anymore. The fibrosis is going, with (as far as I can tell) the exception of my temples (which have been bald the longest). I used to press my knuckles in my scalp, and had massive dents there for a minute or so. In the middle part of my scalp, with the most hair, I am completely unable to form them now. In my vertex they are a lot smaller. In my peat journey I did make progress and steps back regarding fibrosis, but I never progressed this far as to where I am unable to form them.
Whether that means future regrowth, we will see. If I get visible results I will post them. Just wanted to give an update to people considering it. Even if I get no regrowth from the diet alone, this is likely a key step in making other things work.

Last edited:

GorillaHead

BrianF

If there's been one thing that i have suffered from for as long as ive been shedding hair, its a weird sulphur smell from my breath. I brush regularly and even use mouth wash on occasion. I can assure you it originates in the gut. Nice find.

GorillaHead

If there's been one thing that i have suffered from for as long as ive been shedding hair, its a weird sulphur smell from my breath. I brush regularly and even use mouth wash on occasion. I can assure you it originates in the gut. Nice find.

i did some research on this and that specific gas has a few origins. One of them is too methionine

Here is all the research?

I am not sure if i should avoid garlic or not avoid it. Its not dms exactly but it seems like it could become it in the body?

OP

334c

ive recently been doing some reading on @ChemHead s posts over at hlt.

his theory - especially regarding estrogen makes perfect sense as a synthesis of what we have been trying to figure out over here.

my only objection is his emphasis on fasting and eating only raw vegetables - this seems extremely unpleasant to me

here are some links:

here are some really interesting quotes:

explaining the function of estrogen in baldness / this genetic factor:

"externally will ever reach your hair follicles is by sufficient osmotic pressure... The concentration of estrogens in serum have to be so high that they diffuse into the cell. And the high levels of exogenous estrogens will cause problems far worse than he already has. There is no round about way to solve this issue with pharmaceuticals.

Think about it this way... Let's say you want to make a pickle from a cucumber and you need to expose the cucumber to a strong brine.. a strong concentration of salt water, right. But let's say you're going to make this pickle in a giant pool of water rather than a jar. And you've decided your method will be to put the cucumber in the large pool and then sprinkle copious amounts of salt around the cucumber every once in awhile. It's possible that maybe a little bit of that salt ends up in the cucumber, but pretty much all of that salt will diffuse outwardly as its concentration equilibrates throughout the pool. The only way that cucumber is going to have a sufficient amount of saltwater diffuse into it is if that entire pool is overwhelmed with a high amount of salt and the osmotic pressure is sufficient to force saltwater into that cucumber. It's the same problema with using any topical drug and expecting it to work.

The hair follicle needs to produce its own estrogenic activity intracellularly and then deal with cleaning up those estrogens after they're used so they don't end up in high concentrations floating around in the blood causing problems. That's how's the body is supposed to work.

Edit: I'm also saying this all from experience. I've already tried all these things, which is why I know they don't work and also how I came to understand why they don't work.

Consider someone that has a very strong expression of aromatase in skin and hair follicles, or, perhaps, they have a very strong estrogen receptor expression (or both). Someone like this may be relatively unaffected (in terms of hair loss) by an AI at a standard dose. However, consider someone on the opposite end of the spectrum that has a relatively low aromatase expression and/or low estrogen receptor expression in the skin and hair follicles. That same dose that left the other person unaffected may cause severe hair loss in the person with low expressions of aromatase and estrogen receptors.

This is why these matters are more complex than observing that "x" drug doesn't affect all people the in the same manner. Drugs will never affect everyone in the same manner because everyone is genetically different and what I stated above is a perfect example of this.

ALL forms of hair loss (with the exception of alopecia universalis), whether male pattern, female pattern, accutane induced, or most other drug-induced forms
of loss, are caused by insufficient intrafollicular estrogen synthesis. They're all just slight variations in what causes the lack of intrafollicular estrogenic activity.

In male pattern, the primary cause is the high intrafollicular expression of 5AR which draws away the follicle's entire supply of androgens and leaves insufficient levels behind for aromatization. The male pattern is simply due to the variation in both 5AR and aromatase expression in different areas of the scalp

In female pattern, the primary cause is low aromatase expression and/or low estrogen receptor expression. The female scalp generally has quite low expression of 5AR, so it generally plays very little role in female pattern hair loss. Females that experience diffuse "female" pattern hair loss have uniformly (or globally) lower levels of aromatase and/or estrogen receptor expression, which leads to insufficient intrafollicular estrogenic activity. This manifests in an evenly distributed pattern of loss.

In accutane-induced loss, there is an impairment of the aromatase pathway which leads to a linear increase in hair loss on top of any other condition (like male pattern hair loss), if there is any. Accutane-induced loss on its own (with no underlying male pattern loss) will manifest the same as female pattern loss because accutane affects the aromatase pathway uniformly.. not just in the scalp, but the entire body. "

:greedy::jawdrop:

OP

334c

His explanation on finasteride + his diet ideas:

"Finasteride, or any other 5AR inhibitor, is not inherently "bad". These drugs do exactly what they were designed to do.. which is to completely inhibit multiple isoforms or specific isoforms of the 5AR enzyme. The problem is that doing that is not an appropriate solution for hair loss because you need 5AR expression for normal bodily function and these drugs cannot differentiate between 5AR in your hair follicles or your scalp vs your vascular tissues, digestive tissues, connective tissues, or even just a specific area of the body. Using these drugs is like using a nuclear weapon to kill one person in a large city of other benign people. You'll get the target your aiming for, but you'll also cause a lot of other carnage along the way.

We're at the genesis of an age of "smart" drugs and human genetic engineering that will solve most of these problems that tradition drugs can't fix. Traditional drugs lack the ability to have specificity for their targets. They affect whatever is in their path if the shoe fits... and for drugs that alter steroid receptor activation or steroid metabolism, they usually cause changes that negate the positive intended effects of the drug. If there were a drug that targeted 5AR with perfect specificity in the hair follicle, hair loss would no longer be a problem for most people, with the exception of those that still can't produce sufficient levels of intrafollicular estrogens.

When I first took finasteride (at the recommended dose of 1mg) it had a dramatic effect on my hair. It totally stopped falling out within 2-3 weeks and the diameter of my hair shaft became much thicker... like close to double the previous volume (it was thicker than it had ever been for me naturally). However, finasteride also made me feel horrible, but I continued using it anyway because I didn't think I had any other choice. Since finasteride is like that nuclear weapon I described, it didn't affect my endocrine system the positive ways that I wanted it to. It also caused my body to adjust to the unsafe environment caused by systemic 5AR inhibition throughout the body (your body really needs 5AR). The body's reflex to these enzymatic changes is to do whatever it takes to negate the damaging effects of finasteride. Finasteride will cause a sharp increase in systemic synthesis of estrogens and the body's recourse for this is to reduce steroid production and reduce aromatase and estrogen receptor expression... whatever it takes to lower estrogenic activity to lower levels. So, the net result of finasteride (lowered overall steroid synthesis) is worse than where you started to begin with.. before taking finasteride.

However, as I said, I continued to use finasteride because I didn't have the understanding of the pathology of hair loss that I currently have. I gradually became used to how shitty I felt. I became normal. When I changed my dietary and lifestyle habits and accelerated my body's ability to heal itself, I was able to realize just how awful the effects of finasteride can be. I became a completely different person when I recovered. I felt so damn good that, at this point, I would prefer being completely bald and feeling that way than to feel even just average with a full head of hair. Luckily, I don't think I have to compromise. I think I can have both once I've fully recovered from finasteride for the second time, which coming soon.

Finasteride use is simply not worth it. You trade your entire essence and holistic bodily health for marginally better hair (at least for most people that use it). Some can tolerate finasteride better than others because their genetic enzymology is different from others' and they're less systemically affected, but, I believe not only does it eventually catch up with them, finasteride is also less effective in people that don't experience as many side effects... and generally don't realize how it affects them because the change can be very gradual (again, depending on the person).

I only eat raw lots of vegetables, mostly leafy greens, a small amount of fruit, small amount of fats from nuts, chia, flax. I drink water. The only supplements I take are iodine, selenium, B12, D3, biotin, vitamin C, and I also use things like ashwagandha and maca root powder. I eat pretty much the same thing every day, which has been useful because I know that whenever some bodily change happens, it can't be because I ate or didn't eat some particular food one day or another. I never get confused about the cause when something changes.

- Thank you for you response. Following your diet you mentioned on your previous post, if i had beef, salmon and coffee, do you think that will be too much of a problem? Also do you recommend taking multivitamins, probiotics and fish oil? I take those. Thanks

-do you think that your diet would actually produce regrowth if somebody were to stick with it - and their hair loss was not triggered by accutane

ChemHead said: 
It will definitely go back to normal. But what I do isn't exactly easy. It's easy for me now because I've adjusted to it and my brain no longer has any type of addictive dependencies on foods that I used to eat. I would say for the first 6 months to a year, there was definitely a period of transition. It took a little time to totally kick all the foods I was used to eating.

I'm only telling you this because most people don't have the balls to do something like this and be persistent. I've been doing this for over 5 years now. That doesn't mean that it will take 5 years for you to go back to normal. It will likely be much quicker than that, but it just gives you an indication of the type of mentality that I have. If I got discouraged and impatient like most people generally are, I would have given up long ago and gone back to my old way of being. And then I never would have understood or known just how significant an effect your diet has on you health and you epigenome. It is literally THE most influential factor of health.

Yes. However, what I can tell you for certain is that, at the very least, it would cause the complete cessation of hair loss and inflammation. Now, this would lead me to believe that if the hair stops falling out completely, the only logical outcome is the eventual regrowth. If the rate at which you grow hair is greater than the rate at which you lose hair, the result is more hair.

So, while I do know that with the dietary changes, hair will completely stop falling out, I won't be able to definitively say that hair will grow back completely until I've fully recovered from finasteride again and given myself a full hair cycle's length in time. So, I would say from the day I feel recovered and my hair stops falling out again, it should be around 7-8 months to see the growth from a full hair cycle.

The fact that I was able to completely stop hair loss, though, is amazing in it's own right. The only time that has ever happened is during the first month or so of my cycles using finasteride. After around 3 weeks, itchiness, irritation, and hair loss completely ceased (until, shortly after, finasteride caused lowered steroid synthesis and enzyme expression). This is a pretty big deal because my hair loss has always been very aggressive... it started in my teenage years and began falling out very rapidly. So, the expectation is that after recovery from finasteride, my hair would resume the same aggressive loss like it always had in the past. It didn't, though. It completely stopped and quite a few other very positive physiological changes happened along with it.

If you've never damaged your body's steroid metabolism with any drug.. not just finasteride or accutane.. I actually envy you because your body has the ability to epigenetically adapt to dietary changes much more quickly than me, since I have to wait for my body to fix the damage that has been caused before I get to experience any of the benefits.

I think that the body becoming more alkaline could possibly be a natural consequence of a healthy diet, but I don't believe anyone should chase alkalinization as a pathway to health. To think of it in other terms, burned wood results in a smoky smell, but the smokiness didn't cause the wood to burn.. it's just a consequence. Likewise, alkalinity seems to be a result of good health, but I don't believe it's the alkalinity that causes the good health.

Unfortunately, however, this leads many people down that path and they end up spending a bunch of money on water that has an alkaline pH, hoping it will cure their cancer or heal their disease.

The most important aspects about what you eat are:

1. what is the net or overall energetic effect the food has on the body? This can be thought of as the amount of energy required to digest or turn the food into something useful to the body subtracted from the amount of energy it actually gets from that food. So...

(energetic value of the food) - (energetic "cost" of the food) = net energy gain/loss

This doesn't just apply to the digestion of food, but also downstream effects. If you consume something that contains things that are harmful and cause inflammation, this "costs" additional energy because your body has to dispatch resources to take care of that inflammation. This is also why when you are younger, you can abuse your body more and not see immediate negative consequences... because your body's biological machinery are in peak condition and the body's cells produce more than enough energy to handle whatever burden is thrown their way. However, continued abuse causes gradual cellular senescence and the cells "forget" how to properly function and don't produce energy as they once did.

2. what useful or essential biochemicals/minerals/nutrients do you get from the food?

I choose what I eat to maximize both of these elements. So, as an example, if I had to choose between eating sunflower seeds or sprouted sunflower microgreens, I would choose the microgreens. The reasoning behind this is that: take for example, the fats in sunflower seeds... for them to be useful, my body will have to break down the fats into fatty acids that the body will be able to utilize. If I let the sunflower seeds sprout into microgreens, I allow that natural process to break down the fats for me so that I don't have to do it and it doesn't "cost" me energy. Likewise, if I have to choose between cooked lentils or sprouted lentil microgreens, I would pick the microgreens because the sprouting will break down the proteins in the lentils to amino acids and shorter peptides... less work for my body. In addition, also consider that you're not denaturing proteins or fats into something that isn't very useful.

Consider this: do you think that if I placed finasteride powder in a pan and then lightly roasted it at 400° F that it would function the same? Some of it may, but most of it... who knows exactly what physiological effects it would have on the body. A lot of people like to say that cooking food and digestion are essentially equivalent.. that you can help the digestion along by breaking down the food first with heat. This is only true for things that aren't naturally digestible like an uncooked bean. Otherwise, cooking ≠ digestion. When synthetic chemists use heat, they're applying a very controlled amount of heat to usually less than a handful of unique chemicals that are stable at elevated temperatures and then after they're done, they're performing some type of operation to separate what the want from the junk that's leftover. Take note also that you don't see the use of heat involved in peptide synthesis because peptides, proteins, and biological compounds are very delicate. These reactions specifically use acid/base chemistry, agitation, and rinsing. Likewise, the foods you eat can survive HCl and other biochemicals in your gut without being denatured at an intramolecular level.

I'm not against cooking, but I personally don't eat cooked food because my goal is to maximize the energy my body produces. When I do cook, however, I never cook with any type of oil. In some statistical analyses, you may find that people that ate a primarily vegetarian diet or even vegan diet had the same or even greater mortality rate as those eating a standard western diet. The reasoning behind this is that these diets didn't necessarily exclude the regular consumption of unsaturated oils or junk processed "vegan" foods. One of the worst things you can consume is a processed unsaturated oil and that is amplified even further if that oil is used to fry a food.

Trust me when I say this, I do not do anything that cannot produce repeatable, demonstrable benefit. I don't just eat raw food because it seems like it is the most ideal or because some hippy dude that made a YouTube video said so. I do what I do because I tested it for months or years and found it to have a profound noticeably positive effect on my health. What I'm very interested in at the moment is finding unique plants and herbs that have very powerful biological compounds and seeing what effects they have in my physiology. Food is code. It literally has the ability to alter your physiology epigenetically which is why consumption of certain foods can have profound physiological effects and their long term consumption can also produce lasting effects. Consider the fact that there are clinical studies out there that show that something as simple as massaging the scalp induces changes in genetic expression of thousands of genes after repeatedly exposing the scalp to that type of environment... that environment of mechanical stress. If that's what massaging can do, imagine what food is doing. "

OP

334c

it reminds me of this Peat quote:
"One way of looking at aging is that it’s a failure of regeneration or healing, related to changes in the nature of inflammation.One way of looking at aging is that it’s a failure of regeneration or healing, related to changes in the nature of inflammation."

@keytothecity and another guy on hlt has experienced hairline regrowth + energy benefits with this style of eating.

when reading Peats text on the function of thyroid hormone / being hyperthyroid, it very much describes the same alleged benefits of fasting.

id love to hear what someone more knowledgeable such as @Aaron @LeeLemonoil @haidut @GorillaHead think of the above Cheamhead quotes.

(Also visit the recent pages of Oral Steroid Made My Hair Grow Back Thicker! for much more information on chemheads theories)

i think fasting does have some kind of benefit in some form:

The problem is people equate “fasting” with “caloric restriction”. They’re very different.

Periodic fasting is extremely healthy for most people. I won’t go into it all here but google Valter Longo.

“A periodic diet that mimics fasting promotes multi system regeneration, enhanced cognition and Healthspan”
https://www.cell.com/cell-metabolism/pdfExtended/S1550-4131(15)00224-7

There is such a mountain of evidence piling up now on its benefits that it’s gradually seeping into this forum, despite Rays views on it.

Last edited:

Motif

Any idea how pinching the scalp on top can be done easier for people who just can’t get any grip and have an extremely tight scalp?

any tool?

ChemHead

Any idea how pinching the scalp on top can be done easier for people who just can’t get any grip and have an extremely tight scalp?

any tool?
You're going to have to be very aggressive and forceful. It takes a lot of finger strength. You really have to press in firmly and pinch. Use the middle three fingers of both hands. Dig the tips into the scalp firmly and pinch. You won't pinch much at first, but after a few sessions, it will start to loosen. Make sure you wash your scalp before doing it. It just becomes more difficult if your scalp is oily.

I did this for a few months and as my scalp loosened, it became much easier. Honestly, though, I quit massaging my scalp after those few months and (to my surprise) my scalp continued over the following two years to become more elastic. I can only attribute this to the continuation of my diet.

As far as tools, you can maybe try to get creative and make something from a couple pieces of wood to use as tool, but I don't think anything is as versatile as your fingers.

Motif

You're going to have to be very aggressive and forceful. It takes a lot of finger strength. You really have to press in firmly and pinch. Use the middle three fingers of both hands. Dig the tips into the scalp firmly and pinch. You won't pinch much at first, but after a few sessions, it will start to loosen. Make sure you wash your scalp before doing it. It just becomes more difficult if your scalp is oily.

I did this for a few months and as my scalp loosened, it became much easier. Honestly, though, I quit massaging my scalp after those few months and (to my surprise) my scalp continued over the following two years to become more elastic. I can only attribute this to the continuation of my diet.

As far as tools, you can maybe try to get creative and make something from a couple pieces of wood to use as tool, but I don't think anything is as versatile as your fingers.
O tried two plastic spoons for quite some time; but my scalp didn’t get loser

rr1

O tried two plastic spoons for quite some time; but my scalp didn’t get loser
How is your neck and posture? If you have rounded shoulders, thoracic kyphosis or forward head posture, it will make it a lot more difficult. Those need to be addressed

Motif

How is your neck and posture? If you have rounded shoulders, thoracic kyphosis or forward head posture, it will make it a lot more difficult. Those need to be addressed
I do adress them, but I reall need something to get grip to pinch the scalp. Fingers just have no change

LeeLemonoil

Trying topical a-Ketoglutarate is still worth a try for balding guys. Haven’t found a source though.

LLight

Betaine is known as trimethylglycine and is widely distributed in animals, plants, and microorganisms. Betaine is known to function physiologically as an important osmoprotectant and methyl group donor. Accumulating evidence has shown that betaine has anti-inflammatory functions in numerous diseases. Mechanistically, betaine ameliorates sulfur amino acid metabolism against oxidative stress, inhibits nuclear factor-κB activity and NLRP3 inflammasome activation, regulates energy metabolism, and mitigates endoplasmic reticulum stress and apoptosis. Consequently, betaine has beneficial actions in several human diseases, such as obesity, diabetes, cancer, and Alzheimer’s disease.

We suggest the possibility of a direct impact of dietary betaine on health because of its role as an osmolyte. Aside from being an important source of methyl groups for one-carbon metabolism, betaine functions as a near-ubiquitous intracellular osmolyte to regulate cell volume by countering changes in extracellular tonicity and to stabilize macromolecules against a variety of physiologic perturbations (3, 4). It is actively accumulated in most tissues in response to osmotic stress and is centrally important in cell volume regulation, and, as such, betaine is a bodily requirement. Tissue betaine concentrations are higher than circulating concentrations, by more than an order of magnitude in some tissues. Dietary betaine reduces the amount of dietary choline required because less choline oxidation is needed to maintain betaine tissue concentrations.

We have shown that plasma betaine concentration and urinary excretion are tightly regulated and are controlled around individual set points (5). An increase in betaine intake, both acutely and persistently, significantly increases plasma betaine concentrations but does not result in increased betaine excretion (6, 7), nor are there large changes in plasma homocysteine or dimethylglycine concentrations relative to the dose of betaine supplied. This implies that a substantial amount of the ingested betaine is accumulated by the tissues rather than being metabolized; thus, dietary betaine is important for replenishing tissue betaine concentrations and is likely to have an important role in maintaining osmotic control. Inadequate osmolyte accumulation during times of osmotic stress causes a loss in cell volume control, which induces apoptosis and, thus, possibly increases tissue damage. Dietary betaine may thus have a more direct influence on health, and it is important to consider this when discussing the effects and potential mechanisms that dietary betaine and choline intakes may have on inflammation.

[...]

We would also like to make the point that the level of betaine in the diet is affected by the source of the food. Betaine is also a plant osmoprotectant and cryoprotectant, and the level of betaine in plants may be significantly different depending on the conditions in which they are grown. For example, Australian wheat (which is widely consumed in New Zealand), because it is grown in comparatively arid conditions, has a higher betaine content than wheat grown elsewhere. Similarly, because betaine is a small highly water-soluble molecule, the way in which food is processed or cooked can have a large impact on betaine content.

That was my hypothesis too that fruits and plants grown in agricultural settings should be lower in betaine or osmolytes in general. How can you counter that when almost everything comes from agriculture? You need to produce your own food and not to use the typical way? Or supplements.

fathom

I'm back to update my experiment on the DHT/autophagy/nlrp3 etc.. cycle that was proposed here. I'll link back to my post which described what I was doing. The only thing I added was dermastamping weekly after the 1 month mark. I started out at 1.5mm but really didn't like that and went to a .75mm shortly thereafter. I am now 3 1/2 months in. At 2 1/2 months I thought it was a complete bust. I had no results at that time. But, in the last month I have picked up some hair growing outward of all existing receded hairlines by about 1 cm of scalp. I'm not talking a lot. probably 5 hairs by cm square. Nothing at all cosmetic but fully visible, terminal hair about a cm long. I guess 2 weeks old or so based on average growth rate. Right at my 3 month mark. I guess they read the book on telogen. With that, I will continue on doing what I'm doing and see where I get.

Last edited:

LeeLemonoil

@fathom
Thanks for sharing. It’s a very interesting result so far. Stands to reason if stamping was the crucial initiator. That fundamentally reprograms cellular situation including genes.

If you feel to, try to find a source of a-ketoglutarate to take both internally and at the loci. Might ramp up the process, might not

Thanks again and all the best for the further effort

jondoeuk

TAARs and thyroid receptors are present in and around the follicle. Here an agonist on a TAAR has effects on muscle contraction which in turn prevents shedding.

Not the same as hair falling out by itself but an interesting bit still

Nizoral (ketoconazole), Alpecin (I've tried others, but this seems to work the best) and Revivogen shampoo's have reduced shedding for me.

ChemHead

People destroy DHT with dutasteride and get most regroth. In no way your theory that DHT protects from insuling resistance makes sense.
100% wrong. Although it's not necessarily DHT that protects from insulin resistance.. It's 5 alpha reductase expression. Without 5AR, the liver can't properly metabolize and clear glucocorticoids and likely also mineralocorticoids.

I would not be the slightest bit surprised if those who have used 5AR inhibitors are walking around with hyperinsulinemia and perhaps even fatty liver. You don't have to be physically fat to have a fatty liver.

5 alpha reductase is such a vital enzyme to the body that, at this point in my understanding, it's literal insanity to take 5AR antagonists.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals