Nizoral (ketoconazole) - Is It Worth The Risk?

Philomath

I went to the dermatologist for a rash that has broken out around my arm pits. He said it was a yeast infection and prescribed oral Nizoral (ketoconazole). wikipidia says it can cause liver damage, it's an androgen receptor antagonist, and it blocks both testicular and adrenal androgen biosynthesis, leading to a reduction in circulating testosterone levels. (Also banned in the EU and China)

Can this medication be tempered with supplements or should I ask for a different prescription medication?

why take it then? I wouldn't.

I would try less harmless topical and then systemic remedies...methylene blue, lysine, topical Lugol's solution, so many things to try that could work pretty harmlessly.

Tarmander

Yeah. I would try less invasive treatments first before neutering myself. In addition to what hamster said, tea tree could also be a good topical, diluted a bit of course.

Lewistx

I need help my ringworms toe nail fungus and itchy athletes foot i and thrush is only one left i cured the hpylori now im not getting results with terbinifine and i want to try natural raypeat stuff please help
why take it then? I wouldn't.

I would try less harmless topical and then systemic remedies...methylene blue, lysine, topical Lugol's solution, so many things to try that could work pretty harmlessly.

Maljam

I need help my ringworms toe nail fungus and itchy athletes foot i and thrush is only one left i cured the hpylori now im not getting results with terbinifine and i want to try natural raypeat stuff please help

Sulfur soap cured a nasty case of jock itch that wasn't responding to OTC anti fungal creams for me. Peat has spoken about sulfur soap a few times. I lathered it up and spread it on thick and left it about 10 minutes, it really stung but I kept it on and washed it off. That fixed it around 80%, I did it again the following day which took it to about 95% then a further 3 days and the problem hasn't returned years later.

OP
Philomath

Philomath

Sulfur soap cured a nasty case of jock itch that wasn't responding to OTC anti fungal creams for me. Peat has spoken about sulfur soap a few times. I lathered it up and spread it on thick and left it about 10 minutes, it really stung but I kept it on and washed it off. That fixed it around 80%, I did it again the following day which took it to about 95% then a further 3 days and the problem hasn't returned years later.
Good to know! Thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom