Nine Days Of Isocaloric Fructose Restriction Reduces Serum D-lactate Levels By 50%

OP
R

rei

What do you mean? I should not have speculated where the d-lactate comes from? You think the study proved it comes from detoxifying methylglyoxal and not from microbe metabolism?

:D:DAhhhh... Lustig

Sweet Stupidity (Part 2): The Bitter Truth About Robert Lustig’s Anti-Sugar Claims – Anthony Colpo

A retrospective of the fructose alarmism debate. | Alan Aragon's Blog

what a whack job.

I love it when keto crazies call me a “sugar industry shill” whenever I share this paper

Challenging the Fructose Hypothesis: New Perspectives on Fructose Consumption and Metabolism

In considering the volume of contemporary literature on fructose, 1 conclusion stands clear: fructose is safe at typical intake levels but can produce adverse metabolic effects when abused—as is true of most nutrients. It turns out that the largest abusers of fructose are not American consumers, but research scientists.

FoLloW tHe CoKe MonEy they say

Giraffe

This study (NCT01200043) has been discussed before:

When they "replaced" fructose they trusted food recalls, though these are known to not be reliable. The real food intake is almost always much higher. It's not isocaloric at all.

Lustig returns

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals