Nigella Sativa (Black Seed) Consistently Is Beneficial For Thyroid Function

Beatrix_

Random thing but they do have the capital grille line of restaurants here in the states… they also released capital burger line of restaurants. Its not organic or grass fed but supposedly higher quality burger meat like steak meat perhaps angus beef. Their burger bun’s actually have black seeds on them instead of sesame seeds! Although i dont know if its nigella sativa as I believe theres another common black seed used as a topping maybe black caraway seeds or something?
Nigella sativa aka black cumin, it must be the same one discussed here

Dr. B

Nigella sativa aka black cumin, it must be the same one discussed here

Theres two kinds of black seeds that look similar. I remember because you have to make sure to get the nigella sativa in stores. The other ones are called black sesame or black caraway seeds. Look similar to nigella sativa but they dont have the strong taste and smell like nigella sativa. In the indian stores i think nigella sativa is also referred to as kalonji.

Osukhan

My family is from Pakistan, so Black seed is just a part of the culture, it has always been used as a cure all

RealNeat

Random thing but they do have the capital grille line of restaurants here in the states… they also released capital burger line of restaurants. Its not organic or grass fed but supposedly higher quality burger meat like steak meat perhaps angus beef. Their burger bun’s actually have black seeds on them instead of sesame seeds! Although i dont know if its nigella sativa as I believe theres another common black seed used as a topping maybe black caraway seeds or something?
its likely black sesame seeds, if when you bite into one seed you dont get a sharp bitter taste its not nigella sativa. Black sesame seeds are supposed also be a panacea in TCM.

CuriousKay

All my thyroid markers improved while on it, and returned to previous levels after stopping it.
It gave me severe headaches after 1 week of 1tsp per day. Reduced to 1ml and still got headaches. Then I took a 10 day break and tried 1ml, and the same happened. I gave up on it.

Beatrix_

It gave me severe headaches after 1 week of 1tsp per day. Reduced to 1ml and still got headaches. Then I took a 10 day break and tried 1ml, and the same happened. I gave up on it.
I resumed it at 4 drops daily and got headaches too this time. I then took a break for a few days and today took 3 drops and had a very mild headache. This time I will take 3 drops 3x weekly.