Nicotinic Acid Supplementation Induces Muscle Fiber Transition From Type 2 To Type 1

What-a-Riot

http://geb.uni-giessen.de/geb/volltexte/2014/10758/pdf/KhanMuckta_2014_02_13.pdf

I'm really hoping some of the heavyweights around here get around to analyzing this a bit, and I'd really recommend anyone give the paper a read, it actually contains 2 other articles which are being analyzed in this one. I read it yesterday, but I'm gonna need to read it at least another time or two before I could really discuss it with any kind of competence. Unfortunately I think only NA was used in the experiments. They said the switch wasn't mediated by NA receptors though, since they aren't known to be present in skeletal muscles, though I don't see why it couldn't be downstream of NA receptors elsewhere. Hopefully more studies will be done, and they can involve nicotinamide as well. Anyway, there was a lot of content in here that was totally new to me because frankly I know jack about muscles. Hope someone gets something out of it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals