Nicotinamide (niacinamide) Induces Liver Regeneration & Improves Liver Function By Activating SIRT1

LeeLemonoil

Which would be more in line with the effects of NMN and NA-Riboside.

Both of which are synthesized inside cells.

Niacinamide is one of the most effective topical agents for skin „anti age“ treatments. I doubt that would be possible if it was a Sirt1 inhibitor - allthough I know that Peat regards sirtuins differently to mainstream science

Last edited:

Mauritio

Dosage?

Dobster

I would like to rekindle this topic. Any idea what dosage we need to make corrective actions ?

OP
olive

olive

Probably low. 100mg a few times per day, and titrate from there
I don’t think niacinamide should be taken more than once per day, and should always be taken in the morning. Messing with SIRT1 may have implications on the CLOCK gene and screw with natural circadian rythym.

100mg is plenty. I believe Ray warns against doses over 300mg/day.

Dobster

I don’t think niacinamide should be taken more than once per day, and should always be taken in the morning. Messing with SIRT1 may have implications on the CLOCK gene and screw with natural circadian rythym.

100mg is plenty. I believe Ray warns against doses over 300mg/day.
Good info..thanks

TeaRex14

I typically take 1,000mgs daily, in divided dosages. Typically taken in 250mgs dosages throughout the day. Anything under 1.5 grams daily is safe. I think Haidut said in an interview that anything over 3 grams will negatively impact liver function.