Nicotinamide (niacinamide) Induces Liver Regeneration & Improves Liver Function By Activating SIRT1

Dobster

I typically take 1,000mgs daily, in divided dosages. Typically taken in 250mgs dosages throughout the day. Anything under 1.5 grams daily is safe. I think Haidut said in an interview that anything over 3 grams will negatively impact liver function.
Sorry is this the flush type or flush free ? Thank you

Dobster

I typically take 1,000mgs daily, in divided dosages. Typically taken in 250mgs dosages throughout the day. Anything under 1.5 grams daily is safe. I think Haidut said in an inte.rview that anything over 3 grams will negatively impact liver function.

Spondive

Ok interesting. I have fatty liver and hope to clear it with this.
I have fatty liver with elevated liver enzymes which enzymes are now in normal range after taking vitamin E succinate 800 iu a day.. it took one month to normalize enzymes and my ultrasound of liver reduced in size and less fatty liver

Dobster

I have fatty liver with elevated liver enzymes which enzymes are now in normal range after taking vitamin E succinate 800 iu a day.. it took one month to normalize enzymes and my ultrasound of liver reduced in size and less fatty liver
Thank you - I take Vit E too but not daily, it has the 4 tocopherols in them, is succinate a better alternative?

Spondive

Thank you - I take Vit E too but not daily, it has the 4 tocopherols in them, is succinate a better alternative?
I tried those versions and didn’t have that effect so I think the succinate must be good in combination with the dry alpha tocopherol. Maybe it helps get it into the cells or maybe there are contaminants in the other forms of vitaminE , I don’t know?

Frankdee20

I don’t notice much besides increased hunger. I agree with @olive I like taking it with coffee in the morning.

You have to take it with alot of food, preferably carbs or sugar. Once there is adequate sugars, it has a nice energizing effect. I do not know how people take a gram or 2.

You have to take it with alot of food, preferably carbs or sugar. Once there is adequate sugars, it has a nice energizing effect. I do not know how people take a gram or 2.
Yes it works much better this way. Big breakfast/coffee/500 mg’s niacinamide

Dobster

I tried those versions and didn’t have that effect so I think the succinate must be good in combination with the dry alpha tocopherol. Maybe it helps get it into the cells or maybe there are contaminants in the other forms of vitaminE , I don’t know?
Ok noted. Will Try that next time.

Dobster

Just to ask on the topic of liver regeneration - LIV52, has anyone used it and/or seen benefits from it ? Thanks

OP
olive

olive

Just to ask on the topic of liver regeneration - LIV52, has anyone used it and/or seen benefits from it ? Thanks
Useless. Take 200-600mg UDCA/TUDCA for 4 weeks if you really want to heal the liver, nothing comes close to it’s efficiency. Do not drink alcohol or consume hepatoxic substances while running the course. Be sure to consume sufficient choline and vitamin E so the liver can actually function and repair.

A.R

OP
olive

olive

Whilst I can't argue with the research,
I wonder why whenever I consume niacinamide I get a lot of pain in the liver area.
Insufficient choline/methionine?

Useless. Take 200-600mg UDCA/TUDCA for 4 weeks if you really want to heal the liver, nothing comes close to it’s efficiency. Do not drink alcohol or consume hepatoxic substances while running the course. Be sure to consume sufficient choline and vitamin E so the liver can actually function and repair.
Did you test liver enzymes before and after or have you just noticed signs of better liver function?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals